Racist Elementery school Principle?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Last edited:
What has Kaepernick ever done to earn the label “thug?” I think we all know why this teacher chose that word for him.

What has Kaepernick ever done to earn the label “thug?” I think we all know why this teacher chose that word for him.

Many feel that he is unpatriotic because he chose the National Anthem to get attention.

Make no mistake, he knew perfectly well what the reaction would be, which is why he did it during the National anthem.

A thug is defined as someone who is a criminal and treats other roughly.

Perhaps he has not broken any laws, but he has treated patriotic Americans roughly.

Many feel that he is unpatriotic because he chose the National Anthem to get attention.

Make no mistake, he knew perfectly well what the reaction would be, which is why he did it during the National anthem.

Perhaps he has not broken any laws, but he has treated patriotic Americans roughly.
Kaepernick has spent the last few years working for and donating to charities, and trying to rejoin the NFL. But he did dare to say that a black person’s life matters, and he happens to be black. Which is more than enough reason among the white Trump crowd to earn the title “thug.”

Kaepernick has spent the last few years working for and donating to charities, and trying to rejoin the NFL. But he did dare to say that a black person’s life matters, and he happens to be black. Which is more than enough reason among the white Trump crowd to earn the title “thug.”

I see, so thug is a racist term now, eh?

barack-obama-ok-headset.jpg

Understood

Really?

'Racist' elementary school principal under fire for calling Colin Kaepernick an 'anti-American thug'

So this elementary school principle calls Kaeparnick an “anti-American thug.” and gets labeled a racist.

Why is it that this is not OK, but Kaeparnick and company can label Trump and his supporters as racist?

Dims are the only ones throwing the race card around in both examples, but not one racist comment from either of them.

I am sick of this crap!
Well Iam getting sick of the word racist being used for any reason.

I see, so thug is a racist term now, eh?

barack-obama-ok-headset.jpg

Understood
Kind of gets ya.
upload_2018-9-7_17-22-0.png

Really?

'Racist' elementary school principal under fire for calling Colin Kaepernick an 'anti-American thug'

So this elementary school principle calls Kaeparnick an “anti-American thug.” and gets labeled a racist.

Why is it that this is not OK, but Kaeparnick and company can label Trump and his supporters as racist?

Dims are the only ones throwing the race card around in both examples, but not one racist comment from either of them.

I am sick of this crap!

It really does demean the suffering that people have endured in the past.

But alas, there are elections to win and millions of dollars in money to be made with deals with Nike.

Really?

I am sick of this crap!
I love it. "Wolf"! "Wolf"!! "Woooolllff"!!!
Easy pickin's...

Really?

I am sick of this crap!

You and I both. During the French Revolution, the average citizen could be arrested for a crime he or she might commit. Of course, only two options were available for the Revolutionary courts of the time to "deal" with the accused: acquittal or death by guillotine. The de facto double standard for politically correct speech Americans have come to accept and practice is insane. The State should just go ahead issue cats-o'-nine-tails so politically correct cultists can self-flagellate on the spot for speaking out of turn.

To me if he wants people to tell a different story, only he can do the writing of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Really?

I am sick of this crap!
So you are sick of a principal being condemned for exercising her first amendment right, by condemning someone exercising his first amendment right? That's pretty ironic isn't it? Why feel compelled to lament the unfairness of the one but not the other?

Really?

I am sick of this crap!

You and I both. During the French Revolution, the average citizen could be arrested for a crime he or she might commit. Of course, only two options were available for the Revolutionary courts of the time to "deal" with the accused: acquittal or death by guillotine. The de facto double standard for politically correct speech Americans have come to accept and practice is insane. The State should just go ahead issue cats-o'-nine-tails so politically correct cultists can self-flagellate on the spot for speaking out of turn.

So you are sick of a principal being condemned for exercising her first amendment right, by condemning someone exercising his first amendment right? That's pretty ironic isn't it? Why feel compelled to lament the unfairness of the one but not the other?

Are you certain you need another power word to hide behind? What happens after other peoples gain the protection of power words yours are forbidden from speaking? Any word, any time should be spoken in America without the slightest fear of reprisal. Trust me, the words certain people hide behind? Their power to offend is all about the responsibility and cowardice of the one being offended, not the one speaking the forbidden word.

Really?

I am sick of this crap!

As I have shown, the term racist was manufactured.

However, Kap knew that kneeling during the National Anthem would piss people off, which it did.

Usually people who condemn others unfairly are rightly condemned.

At least, they should receive the same penalty for those that they unfairly condemned.

Really?

I am sick of this crap!

Has kneeling for the Anthem been found or proven to be protected symbolic speech?

he is protesting FOR criminals
it's the same as protesting for Al Capone/Bonnie and Clyde/jackasses
I'm going to take a knee for John Hinckley/Son of Sam/Jesse James/etc

Really?

I am sick of this crap!

As I have shown, the term racist was manufactured.

However, Kap knew that kneeling during the National Anthem would piss people off, which it did.

Usually people who condemn others unfairly are rightly condemned.

At least, they should receive the same penalty for those that they unfairly condemned.
Isn't the judgement of what is fairly condemned and unfairly condemned in the eye of the beholder? For instance Kap's stated purpose for kneeling is not disrespecting the flag or the anthem but bringing attention to police brutality. Something that is a fair point in my opinion. The fact that it is made into something else that pisses people of does NOT make it any less an expression of freedom of speech. On the other hand calling somebody a "thug" without having any more information on that person that he kneels during a national anthem is pretty judgmental. You think it is a correct judgement and it is an expression of free speech but I find it in bad taste. The difference is I feel both have an equal right to express that opinion without having to fear consequences. While, judging by this post you feel Kap should have consequences while the principle shouldn't.

Last edited:
Really?

I am sick of this crap!
Racists typically code their language against Blacks by using the word thug. Kap is by no stretch of the imagination a thug. I dont live too far from the suburban neighborhood he grew up in filled with white Jimmys and Sallys.

You may want to learn how to use the correct term too. Its principal not principle. I would let it go but you did it twice.

Forum List

Back