Racist Judge Illegally Dismisses Tulsa Race Massacre Lawsuit

Tulsa was bad, bad, bad, and nothing excuses it.

There's nothing so terrible that it can't be distorted or turned for the right wing's benefit.

Whatever you value, it's crucial to know its subtleties and limits so you can recognize when it's being misused.
Yea. All stemmed from a negro assaulting a white girl and was arrested.

A gang of black thugs showed up to the jail and demanded he be released.

As they were turned away, some whites showed up. “All hell broke loose” and ten whites had been shot dead, and two blacks.

Fuck around and find out. White mob weren’t going to let the black thugs get away with it, so they went to their neighborhood.

So let’s not forget what started it all, black crime, and a black mob with guns.

Should be a warning for blacks today. If the law system falls apart, you will find out what happens when you fuck around.

Yea. All stemmed from a negro assaulting a white girl and was arrested.

A gang of black thugs showed up to the jail and demanded he be released.

As they were turned away, some whites showed up. “All hell broke loose” and ten whites had been shot dead, and two blacks.

Fuck around and find out. White mob weren’t going to let the black thugs get away with it, so they went to their neighborhood.

So let’s not forget what started it all, black crime, and a black mob with guns.

Should be a warning for blacks today. If the law system falls apart, you will find out what happens when you fuck around.
Interesting. Have only read bits and pieces of it on here. That the way it started, for real?

Interesting. Have only read bits and pieces of it on here. That the way it started, for real?
Of course it is real.

The media however have to spin it to make it sound like a gang of KKK marched on a black neighborhood unprovoked to burn it down and commit genocide.

Of course it is real.

The media however have to spin it to make it sound like a gang of KKK marched on a black neighborhood unprovoked to burn it down and commit genocide.
Stop lying. Read the thread

I’ve read extensively about it. The court house was initially surrounded by a mob of WHITE ARMED MEN. Rumors were that they were there to lynch the kid. Lunching was a thing in Tulsa so that doesn’t sound far fetched. In any even a group of blacks showed up intent on preventing that and things were cooling off.

The initial shot occurred when a black man tried to disarm another black man and a shot was fired.

The whole thing blew up and THIRTY blocks of black Tulsa town was burned to the ground and dozens killed.

At one point PLANES were fire bombing Black Wall Street
Let me help

Yea. All stemmed from a negro assaulting a white girl and was arrested. A gang of black thugs showed up to the jail and demanded he be released. As they were turned away, some whites showed up. “All hell broke loose” and ten whites had been shot dead, and two blacks. Fuck around and find out. White mob weren’t going to let the black thugs get away with it, so they went to their neighborhood. So let’s not forget what started it all, black crime, and a black mob with guns. Should be a warning for blacks today. If the law system falls apart, you will find out what happens when you fuck around.
The whites fired on the blacks and were gunned down. Then the whites in town went demonic. They destroyed the black town and killed scores and scores of blacks. The blacks shot a white airplane down. The destruction was demonic.

You racists try that today, and you will never be able to tie your shoelaces tomorrow or thereafter.

The case will be refiled and heard.

Of course it is real.

Interesting. The lengths and results they went to, were over the top, by any normal standard. There is no denying that, in a society supposed operating under rule of law. You don't want to wake up in a world where suddenly, the regular rules don't apply.

The whites fired on the blacks and were gunned down. Then the whites in town went demonic. They destroyed the black town and killed scores and scores of blacks. The blacks shot a white airplane down. The destruction was demonic.

You racists try that today, and you will never be able to tie your shoelaces tomorrow or thereafter.

The case will be refiled and heard.
Nobody knows that. It’s just what you want to believe.

In this video essay the Professor not only informs the public of this blatantly racist, and illegal, act by this activist judge, but explains how she totally ignores the law to do it.

Watch...

It's a really poorly done video. You call it an essay by a professor??? I sat thru the first six minutes of this guy ranting about white racists. Informative my ass, he never presented any facts, evidence or context to his rants, assumptions and speculations. Watching this video was a pain, as I'm trying to piece together bits and pieces from his rants, to figure out what the hell he's talking about. Just when I thought he was going to offer some historic context or cite some relevant information, he'd go off on another rant with more red herrings, straw men and allude to the bogeyman and white racists. As soon as I figured out he's talking about some massacre that happened decades ago, I stopped the video.

Maybe I'll try to search what he's talking about, but geebus, what a useless video for you to link.

In this video essay the Professor not only informs the public of this blatantly racist, and illegal, act by this activist judge, but explains how she totally ignores the law to do it.

Watch...

You don’t like the decision, ergo it must be “racist.”

And, of course, it “must be” illegal.

Putting your usual baseless claim of racism to the side for a moment, tell us MalcolmeXLax, what was “illegal” about the decision?

You don’t like the decision, ergo it must be “racist.”

And, of course, it “must be” illegal.

Putting your usual baseless claim of racism to the side for a moment, tell us MalcolmeXLax, what was “illegal” about the decision?
The video essay answers that question.

Watch it.

Forum List

Back