Racist Marxist Dems Attack Negro Conservative Patriot Candace Owens Over Memorial Day

What was the attack?

Seems like she willingly stepped in some stinky brown stuff and got embarrassed in the process.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Yet another assertion by our resident racist that in order to be a "real" black, you have to be "Down Wit, da cause" and be a total Leftist loon. Otherwise, you're just a house ******. Amirite?
Supporting right wing causes is a form of sickness.
Case in point from the Limey scumbag.

Another day, and another political trolling for Republicans, after some were tricked into sharing an image of JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald on Memorial Day. Klippenstein requested they retweet a military portrait of who he said was his “grandpa” – but in actual fact it was Oswald, who shot JFK in 1963. Congressman Matt Gaetz, Matt Schlapp, and Dinesh D’Souza all fell for the prank. All three soon realised what had happened and deleted any trace of their interaction... but not before eagle-eyed users screenshotted and reshared them.

However, conservative commentator, Candace Owens didn’t see the funny side.
“You do not photoshop murderers into [military] uniforms so you can have a laugh,” she said. Like her conservative counterparts, it seems that Owens needs to check up on her history as the image is not photoshopped."

First of all; anyone who has to troll, post memes and try to trick people on social media is a loser.....Second of all...this was such a sick and racist attack on this woman -- and they attacked her just because she is a black Conservative. Yea, she didn't know Oswald was a military vet; but the main reason why Candace is so brilliant isn't because she knows American history or any history for that matter -- it is because she is great at owning the libs and trolling...and we all know that when conservatives troll on social media; its different -- because they only do it for freedom and liberty and stuff....

wyeho?

What was the attack?

Seems like she willingly stepped in some stinky brown stuff and got embarrassed in the process.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Yet another assertion by our resident racist that in order to be a "real" black, you have to be "Down Wit, da cause" and be a total Leftist loon. Otherwise, you're just a house ******. Amirite?
Supporting right wing causes is a form of sickness.

So is The Ghey.

Oh, well, isn't she like 12? JFK is history to me, to her it must be ANCIENT history.

She fucked up. The libs got a gotcha.

That is the end of it.
JFK is ancient history?? There are people still alive from 1963...are they ancient immortals or something??

Meanwhile......whenever the Confederacy is brought up; here comes your bitch ass....

They are old, I would not call them ancient. NOt to their faces. Unless there were rude assholes. Or liberals. lol. See what I did there? hee hee.

And correct about "the confederacy".

I care about history. I don't care that Candance Owens doesn't know a particular bit of history.

Those two facts to not contradict each other. Do you understand that?
When Candace's ignorance is exposed -- you cucks say "but she is so young, she is like 12" -- is this that soft bigotry of low expectations I keep hearing about??

How can she be a brilliant conservative thinker; but don't know something that was taught in every high school history class??

This is also the same person who tried to minimize Hitler....maybe she should just stick to trolling black celebrities for the approval of white conservatives

1. I clearly stated that she "fucked up".

2. Cucks? Doesn't seem appropriate. She is not mine, I have no claim on her, especially that way. And even if I did, she still fucked up.

3. Easy. She is brilliant when it comes to politics, but obviously less so when it comes to history.

4. She did NOT try to minimize Hitler. That was assholes lying about her. Her point on Hitler was correct.

Doesn't she get a break for being a minority?

Nope, not when she is a sellout.

wyeho?
Being the internet troll Candace is.....she should know what the term "self-own" means.....

She doesn't get a pass for being a "black conservative"

Once you pride yourself on being a social media troll and clout chaser -- don't do dumb shit to own yourself.....

But hey....she has only been a conservative for only 9.7 minutes after Trump won the election.....so baby steps...

If Black people listened to rational Black leaders like Candace Owens and Shelby Steele, our country would be in a much better place. Instead they listen to Race hucksters like Al Sharpton and Barack Obama and we end up with division and chaos.

Candance Owens is very good at telling white people what they want to hear. I guess she gets extra points for being cute.

But what this incident shows is that she's not very smart.
Joe.. where is the massive improvement?

Oh, well, isn't she like 12? JFK is history to me, to her it must be ANCIENT history.

That is the end of it.
JFK is ancient history?? There are people still alive from 1963...are they ancient immortals or something??

Meanwhile......whenever the Confederacy is brought up; here comes your bitch ass....

They are old, I would not call them ancient. NOt to their faces. Unless there were rude assholes. Or liberals. lol. See what I did there? hee hee.

I care about history. I don't care that Candance Owens doesn't know a particular bit of history.

When Candace's ignorance is exposed -- you cucks say "but she is so young, she is like 12" -- is this that soft bigotry of low expectations I keep hearing about??

How can she be a brilliant conservative thinker; but don't know something that was taught in every high school history class??

This is also the same person who tried to minimize Hitler....maybe she should just stick to trolling black celebrities for the approval of white conservatives

2. Cucks? Doesn't seem appropriate. She is not mine, I have no claim on her, especially that way. And even if I did, she still fucked up.

3. Easy. She is brilliant when it comes to politics, but obviously less so when it comes to history.

4. She did NOT try to minimize Hitler. That was assholes lying about her. Her point on Hitler was correct.
Yea, most people who are brilliant at politics don't know much about the history of American politics...no matter how recent that history may be....

And yes, the way you reflexively try to defend her; tells me you partly own that L she just took...or else you wouldn't keep twisting yourself into pretzels and looking stupid...

But...you should be use to defending L's -- since you do the same pretzel twisting for defending that BIG L the Confederates took....

#sad

That is the end of it.

Yea, most people who are brilliant at politics don't know much about the history of American politics...no matter how recent that history may be....

And yes, the way you reflexively try to defend her; tells me you partly own that L she just took...or else you wouldn't keep twisting yourself into pretzels and looking stupid...

But...you should be use to defending L's -- since you do the same pretzel twisting for defending that BIG L the Confederates took....

#sad

1622562179338.png

That is the end of it.

#sad

View attachment 496210
and yet, no Conservative actually believes he is dumb and clueless......

If they did....that would only reinforce how utterly pathetic, weak and incompetent they are......

Like how can a guy who doesn't know how many states there are have total control of the feared Deep State over 5 years after he is out of office....

Dummy, no one can be ignorant of history and good at politics.
Democrats are. Liberals are great at it.
and yet....this post is about "libs" clowning a so-called Conservative over her ignorance of American history....

Maybe she isn't as smart and Conservative as you folks fantasized

Doesn't she get a break for being a minority?

Nope, not when she is a sellout.

wyeho?
Being the internet troll Candace is.....she should know what the term "self-own" means.....

She doesn't get a pass for being a "black conservative"

Once you pride yourself on being a social media troll and clout chaser -- don't do dumb shit to own yourself.....

But hey....she has only been a conservative for only 9.7 minutes after Trump won the election.....so baby steps...

WYECO?

and yet, no Conservative actually believes he is dumb and clueless......
Sure they do. He's black, just like Candace Owens. He is, by definition, dumb and clueless, right?
If they did....that would only reinforce how utterly pathetic, weak and incompetent they are......
How utterly pathetic, weak and incompetent WHO is? Black people?
Like how can a guy who doesn't know how many states there are have total control of the feared Deep State over 5 years after he is out of office....
This assumes he had control of ANYTHING while in office.
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back