Racist Talib orders chief to only hire blacks

Hey, I didn't know these guys were Democrats!
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Do you know Mac says he despises identity politics?

Any bigger hypocrite on the site?
Here's a great example of the simplistic, shallow, binary thought processes of nutters.

Here's a news flash for ya Owl, let's see if it somehow makes its way into your skull:

The Regressive Left has weaponized PC & Identity Politics to divide people, intimidate people and punish people in a largely successful and cynical effort to control the political & cultural conversation. This BLATANTLY ILLIBERAL tactic has enabled and exacerbated the worst behaviors of minorities for multiple generations now, and is in part responsible for our continuing racial divisions.

=== AND ===

Real racism still exists and can be found, without too much trouble, in Trump's base. And I have provided many, many clear and unambiguous examples of that, including YOUR OWN ADMISSION.

The two conditions can exist simultaneously in the same universe.

The two conditions feed into each other, making the entire issue much worse.

Okay, now: Please respond. I'd love to see this.

Last edited:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites

Here's a great example of the simplistic, shallow, binary thought processes of nutters.

Here's a news flash for ya Owl, let's see if it somehow makes its way into your skull:

The Regressive Left has weaponized PC & Identity Politics to divide people, intimidate people and punish people in a largely successful and cynical effort to control the political & cultural conversation. This BLATANTLY ILLIBERAL tactic has enabled and exacerbated the worst behaviors of minorities for multiple generations now, and is in part responsible for our continuing racial divisions.

=== AND ===

Real racism still exists and can be found, without too much trouble, in Trump's base. And I have provided many, many clear and unambiguous examples of that, including YOUR OWN ADMISSION.

Mac says he hates identity politics. Is there a bigger hypocrite on this site?

=== AND ===

You're too ignorant to realize that I just stomped on your throat.

I have to admit, this surprises me. I thought you'd at least TRY something, as weak as it might be.

Grow some balls and get back to me.

=== AND ===

I have to admit, this surprises me. I thought you'd at least TRY something, as weak as it might be.

I think he is still using identity politics.

You know it's funny with these know it all hypocrites. You think any of these leftists like this identity political idiot would ever call out a fellow left wing extremist for calling a white conservative a redneck, white trash, or when they attack a Christian's faith? I have read all of the posts that the hypocrite saved. Nothing. Not one post saved attacking his fellow extremists. Do you think Mac can even come close to understanding my point.

Let me further explain this to the arrogant ignorant hypocrite. The same way some white trash loser is acting like the white trash loser he is, then to me there is no problem calling the white trash loser the white trash he is.

You see Mac, for me there is no such thing as REVERSE racism. That is something you believe in. Racism is racism. Blacks can be racist. Everyone can and displays racism. Including you. At the very least you display acute prejudice. That is human nature and I could swear you truly believe your prejudice is perfectly fine.

So when I admit to certain prejudices that is fine. So, if I call out different races for acting like their stereotype, it is exactly like the left calling out whites with their stereotype.

However, unlike Mac who claims he hates identity politics, I see how identity politics enslaves minds and the goal behind the democrats victimology strategy.

He is too thick to get it.

=== AND ===

You know it's funny with these know it all hypocrites. You think any of these leftists like this identity political idiot would ever call out a fellow left wing extremist for calling a white conservative a redneck, white trash, or when they attack a Christian's faith? I have read all of the posts that the hypocrite saved. Nothing. Not one post saved attacking his fellow extremists. Do you think Mac can even come close to understanding my point.

Let me further explain this to the arrogant ignorant hypocrite. The same way some white trash loser is acting like the white trash loser he is, then to me there is no problem calling the white trash loser the white trash he is.

You see Mac, for me there is no such thing as REVERSE racism. That is something you believe in. Racism is racism. Blacks can be racist. Everyone can and displays racism. Including you. At the very least you display acute prejudice. That is human nature and I could swear you truly believe your prejudice is perfectly fine.

So when I admit to certain prejudices that is fine. So, if I call out different races for acting like their stereotype, it is exactly like the left calling out whites with their stereotype.

However, unlike Mac who claims he hates identity politics, I see how identity politics enslaves minds and the goal behind the democrats victimology strategy.

Look at all that deflection.

Nice. At least you tried there.

=== AND ===

Look at all that deflection.

Nice. At least you tried there.

Oh the irony

Oh the hypocrisy

Tlaib tells Detroit police to only hire black facial recognition analysts
Police chief calls Tlaib's comments racist; Democratic strategist Monique Pressley and Blexit Movement founder Candace Owens react.

ME: This woman needs to go.

Now that I see how lefties reacted to this, I'm really glad you posted it. It looks like a sore spot for lefties, so, I'll probably bump this thread in a couple months.

[

Very well said!

This is why I’m like I’m not watching how I talk to people of color these people are going to try to lynch my grand kids.

says the POS who wants to lynch blacks, gays, atheists, liberals, democrats and decent people
Huh? I’m a republican
3F940CEE-3CA9-4490-8433-5AC475987B2E.jpeg

This is why I’m like I’m not watching how I talk to people of color these people are going to try to lynch my grand kids.

says the POS who wants to lynch blacks, gays, atheists, liberals, democrats and decent people
Huh? I’m a republican View attachment 292440
Lefties forget what party wore the white robes a burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans. The party of hate lynched blacks and Republicans, but they easily forget this.

Lefties forget what party wore the white robes a burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans. The party of hate lynched blacks and Republicans, but they easily forget this.

"Lefties forget what party wore the white robes a burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans. The party of hate lynched blacks and Republicans, but they easily forget this"

moronicons always LIE about this.

THOSE democrats were CONSERVATIVES and CHRISTIANS!

did you forget?

or are you purposely lying?

The PRO-SLAVERS at that time were CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS.

like you.

"Lefties forget what party wore the white robes a burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans. The party of hate lynched blacks and Republicans, but they easily forget this"

moronicons always LIE about this.

THOSE democrats were CONSERVATIVES and CHRISTIANS!

did you forget?

or are you purposely lying?

The PRO-SLAVERS at that time were CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS.

like you.

I'll bet no lefty on this board is willing to post the name of the party who wore the white robes and burned crosses in front of the homes of Republicans and blacks. You have something to hide if you evade posting the name of that party.

Damn...that's quite the list you have compiled...and none of it subtle....

The Democrat Party has always opposed EQUALITY....

SLAVERY
SEGREGATION

now "Affirmative Action"

People try to say Trump gets the support of White Supremacists...

All Trump supports is equality. The Democrats support DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITES.....

SLAVERY
SEGREGATION

now "Affirmative Action"

All Trump supports is equality. The Democrats support DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITES.....

Remember when trump issued a travel ban on white christians?

Me either.

Remember when trump wanted to build a wall on the northern border?

Me either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn...that's quite the list you have compiled...and none of it subtle....
Yeah, and it continues to grow.

I like to whip it out when the Trumpsters play make-believe on this topic.

They don't appear to appreciate it.

SLAVERY
SEGREGATION

now "Affirmative Action"

Remember when trump issued a travel ban on white christians?

Me either.

Remember when trump wanted to build a wall on the northern border?

Me either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White Christians in the name of Christ didn't crash airplanes into the World Trade Center killing 3,000 Americans. But we did have filthy Brown Muslims doing it in the name of Allah.

We don't have millions of welfare queens flooding in through Canada.

Forum List

Back