Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

Last edited by a moderator:
awww, here's what I say to the poor wittle writer of this............. fuck off and keep you whiney ass on the porch....is that redneck enough for you?
....go clean up the Democat party of all those, Then get back to us.
a CNN OPONION, give us a BREAK...and the Arizona Republic reported and THAT is your proof...PFEEEEESH

and the OP is loser too still dumping on his fellow AMERCIANS and calling them vulgar names who needs someone else to feed him his talking points for hate...

must be a progressive liberal democrat...go to hell we are sick of you people

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Get back to us when you can prove they were Tea Party.

On the other hand, the Black Panther's are on record for wanting to kill white people. Racist idiots come in all colors.

Including blacks.

cracker-babies1.jpg

That's it! We need to end the 1st Amendment NOW!

This is America, no one should be offended. Except for those White, Christian Male, Filthy Cracker Honkies!

awww, here's what I say to the poor wittle writer of this............. fuck off and keep you whiney ass on the porch....is that redneck enough for you?
a CNN OPONION, give us a BREAK...and the Arizona Republic reported and THAT is your proof...PFEEEEESH

and the OP is loser too still dumping on his fellow AMERCIANS and calling them vulgar names who needs someone else to feed him his talking points for hate...

I'm amazed how your willing to prove on a daily basis that we still have a long way to go with regard to race. The fact that you have this attitude proves the very thing liberals are saying. You're your own worst enemy. Tea Party vs Black Panther Party? Don't make me laugh. What's the relative size of the two factions?

Get back to us when you can prove they were Tea Party.

On the other hand, the Black Panther's are on record for wanting to kill white people. Racist idiots come in all colors.

Including blacks.

cracker-babies1.jpg

Smells like a duck.

I'm amazed how your willing to prove on a daily basis that we still have a long way to go with regard to race. The fact that you have this attitude proves the very thing liberals are saying. You're your own worst enemy. Tea Party vs Black Panther Party? Don't make me laugh. What's the relative size of the two factions?

oh blow it out your ass..this had nothing to do with RACE or was this thread ABOUT ME....it's just you oh so high and mighty who thinks they can CURE ALL RACISM in a country, want to make EVERYTHING about it...go preach in a church..like I give a shit your opinion of me...gawd really? lol

Last edited:
What it has to do is with more liberal posting of BS in an attempt to fan the fire of division. If this is nothing more then the proven lying from the liberal left it hardly ranks with what a Congressman said about white people. That is assuming those saying these things, if true, were not plants from the lying left.

The truth is that the Democrat party is the party of slavery to which they never apologized.

oh blow it out your ass..this had nothing to do with RACE or was this thread ABOUT ME....it's just you oh so high and mighty who thinks they can CURE ALL RACISM in a country, want to make EVERYTHING about it...go preach in a church..like I give a shit your opinion of me...gawd really? lol

Why should the topic even strike such a nerve with you? Your conscience should tell you we still have a problem. If you agreed with any of the threads that claim Obama is a racist or the ones that pooh-pooh the problem as a thing of the past, it IS about you.

Why should the topic even strike such a nerve with you? Your conscience should tell you we still have a problem. If you agreed with any of the threads that claim Obama is a racist or the ones that pooh-pooh the problem as a thing of the past, it IS about you.

was my FIRST POST DIRECTED to you? So here is my last reply to you on this because you are dismissed.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
go do your psychobabble of someone else...see ya

Last edited:
What it has to do is with more liberal posting of BS in an attempt to fan the fire of division. If this is nothing more then the proven lying from the liberal left it hardly ranks with what a Congressman said about white people. That is assuming those saying these things, if true, were not plants from the lying left.

The truth is that the Democrat party is the party of slavery to which they never apologized.

If there's any dividing going on, it's coming from the right. Are we seeing efforts to end the division? NO, we get charges that the president is a racist or get treated to the antics if a miniscule party like the Black Panthers. If there's lying going on, it's on the part of those who are lying to themselves. Anyone who's grown up in this country can't help but have seen it on many occasions, unless they're willfully blind.

was my FIRST POST DIRECTED to you? So here is my last reply to you on this because you are dismissed.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's right, ignore everyone who doesn't bend to your prejudices. Any wonder racism is still a problem in this country? I'm going to shut up about it just they way you shut up about things you believe in, not highly likely.

No doubt tea-baggers at work.

Opinion: Racist taunts at Obama should worry us all - CNN.com

The Arizona Republic reported that hundreds of dissenters chose to model their insulting and extremist behavior before some of Phoenix's youngest residents. Assembled outside Desert Vista High School, they mocked Obama's race, singing "Bye Bye Black Sheep" in spirited synchronization. One "patriot" went so far as to deprecate our commander in chief by pronouncing him "47 percent Negro," while another, Deanne Bartram, held a sign that read, "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

OH BOY...we sure saw the left trying TO HEAL the divisions during Bush...camping out on their property was their way of healing things, storming Senate hearing charging the Sec. of State with fake blood on their hands was their way of trying TO HEAL THINGS...

man the whine since OBama has become strong and STALE...it needs to be thrown out it's undrinkable..

or give them a boatload of cheeeeeeeeeese...waaaa

That's right, ignore everyone who doesn't bend to your prejudices. Any wonder racism is still a problem in this country? I'm going to shut up about it just they way you shut up about things you believe in, not highly likely.

lol, you big man you are so wonderful.... pound your chest while you're at it...:lol::cuckoo:

lol, you big man you let them have it.... pound your chest while you're at it...:lol::cuckoo:

That's OK, I'll leave you alone before you have an aneurysm. I just find it funny that you express yourself anyway you want, but seem to intimate that I shouldn't. That's not freedom in my book and may be at the root of your blindness to the topic of the thread. Think about it. Over and out.

Forum List

Back