Racist White Firefighters Assault Black Man

Are you implying he only did it due to race?
Of course. Dont play dumb liberal
Why that specific woman? There were other white women around.

she was in the wrong place at the right time for
that specific display of JUSTIFIED PIQUE. I am
very familiar with the area------on an impulse I warned hubby-----today----STAY AWAY FROM......
Uhm----there is a little complication today---related to -----believe it or not-----LABOR DAY. ---it is a day that usually produces a few casualties every year
The current administration could be more helpful and less prone to divisiveness.

to which LEVEL of the administration do you refer?
There have been rare times of peace---also dependent on just who RESIDED IN THE MANSION
The administration right wingers voted for instead of one with a truer establishment republican who better understands politics.
Try AGAIN, asshole.
come up with any valid rebuttal, twathole.

for the record----the ENTIRE administration ---from bottom to top in that area is DEMOCRAT. The crime level is OUTTASIGHT. There will be a few murders today---LABOR DAY SPECIAL. A few people might be arrested----so tomorrow there will be DEMONSTRATIONS in support of the arrestees
Would we have the same problems with equal protection of our at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation?

very familiar with the area------on an impulse I warned hubby-----today----STAY AWAY FROM......
Uhm----there is a little complication today---related to -----believe it or not-----LABOR DAY. ---it is a day that usually produces a few casualties every year
The current administration could be more helpful and less prone to divisiveness.

There have been rare times of peace---also dependent on just who RESIDED IN THE MANSION
The administration right wingers voted for instead of one with a truer establishment republican who better understands politics.
Try AGAIN, asshole.
You wouldn't UNDERSTAND what I would have to say. Your I.Q. of 70 would prevent that.
Only right wingers want to be Right merely because they are on the right wing not because they are actually Right.

You seem like one of the many people who would like to bring the road warrior type of future to the world. And then be one of the ones killed.

You seem like one of the many people who would like to bring the road warrior type of future to the world. And then be one of the ones killed.
How ever did you reach that conclusion from what I write?

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

I have no idea why you claimed that CBS pretends they can't understand why the perpetrator punched that specific woman he doesn't know. Are you implying he only did it due to race? Why her and not any other white woman on the street?

In any case, a known criminal should get a longer sentence if he cannot be civil in public.

Are you implying he didn't do it because of the race?

You cite an interesting metaphor----just how do you envision a "road warrior t
Here is his justification

what is the significance of "12" ?

In any case, a known criminal should get a longer sentence if he cannot be civil in public.

They should hang his sorry negroid ass in the town square...
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
but they aren't take gun laws for as an example of why they aren't
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

I have no idea why you claimed that CBS pretends they can't understand why the perpetrator punched that specific woman he doesn't know. Are you implying he only did it due to race? Why her and not any other white woman on the street?

No, I am implying it would be difficult to pick some other easy target due to their majority.

It seems like it is in blood!

It seems like it is in blood!
You want to be Right simply because you are on the right wing?

They should hang his sorry negroid ass in the town square...
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
but they aren't take gun laws for as an example of why they aren't
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
now you're sidestepping what you originally said
" The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States."
In this post, you are referencing one state in the other post you were referencing more than one state.
So no the 14th amendment does not apply to within the state it applies to all states.
Organized militias are state guard which don't have a second amendment right protection it doesn't need one.

No, I am implying it would be difficult to pick some other easy target due to their majority.

Yeah, he could have pick someone of his own size, race and gender, but he hasn't done that.

What you say by defending him, is that you would do the same thing.

Try AGAIN, asshole.
You wouldn't UNDERSTAND what I would have to say. Your I.Q. of 70 would prevent that.
Only right wingers want to be Right merely because they are on the right wing not because they are actually Right.

You're the leftard using word speak trying to justify the criminal's actions

You actually believe everyone isn't seeing it?

Forum List

Back