Racist White Firefighters Assault Black Man

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

Good story. CBS not pretending to not know anything, just not editorializing. Pretty obvious a reporter ask police if they had a motive. Unlikely the bike A-hole told them he was a racist, to avoid admitting, to a hate crime. This left the police to only say they had none, leaving it to courts to decide. Looked purely racial to me. Apparently you don't do that sort of crap right in front of a fire house with the firemen sitting around. They did good, while acting with restraint. Less disciplined might have beat the $hit out of the guy, confusing issues. Really nice job FDNY.

They did what they're forced to do...NOT beat the crap out of someone who royally deserved to get his ass kicked! You can't hurt criminals anymore though...they have more rights than citizens!

Sure you can, unless you are on the job working for somebody when the need arises. If on the job and not a cop, your employer will fire the crap out of you. I can live with that. The fire fighters could too and did exactly what was necessary without going beyond, getting in trouble themselve, and way beyond anything they owe as firefighter. Very professional. Just another example of why New York Fire Fighter are admired across the country.

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

Good story. CBS not pretending to not know anything, just not editorializing. Pretty obvious a reporter ask police if they had a motive. Unlikely the bike A-hole told them he was a racist, to avoid admitting, to a hate crime. This left the police to only say they had none, leaving it to courts to decide. Looked purely racial to me. Apparently you don't do that sort of crap right in front of a fire house with the firemen sitting around. They did good, while acting with restraint. Less disciplined might have beat the $hit out of the guy, confusing issues. Really nice job FDNY.

They did what they're forced to do...NOT beat the crap out of someone who royally deserved to get his ass kicked! You can't hurt criminals anymore though...they have more rights than citizens!

Sure you can, unless you are on the job working for somebody when the need arises. If on the job and not a cop, your employer will fire the crap out of you. I can live with that. The fire fighters could too and did exactly what was necessary without going beyond, getting in trouble themselve, and way beyond anything they owe as firefighter. Very professional. Just another example of why New York Fire Fighter are admired across the country.

I'll tell you a little story, White. When I used to live in Boston I lived in two different places. One was in Dorchester and the other was the North End. Dorchester was a very dangerous neighborhood to live in. Lots of crimes. Lots of violent crimes. You had to watch your ass every minute. The North End had very little crime and even less violent crime. The streets were safe to walk even in the middle of the night. Now there were probably more police patrolling in Dorchester than in the North End so why do you think it was so much safer in the North End even with fewer police?

The answer to that riddle is rather simple. The North End in Boston is where the Italian mafia resides. It's a place where if you get caught doing something like assaulting 60 year old women walking down the street you're not going to jail looking like that guy in New York...you're going to jail hurt BAD! The "locals" are going to make it quite clear to you...and any of your criminal pals...that the North End is not a good place to commit crimes. They're going to beat you to within an inch of your life and THEN call the police! Now don't get me wrong...I don't claim that the mafia is a benevolent organization...far from it...but I do know what criminals understand.

That man on the bike in New York City felt he could do that and get away with it because he didn't fear the people from that neighborhood or the police. He didn't fear them because he thinks the political leaders of that city will protect him and punish anyone who does give him the beating that he richly deserves. That's what idiots like Bill De Blasio will never grasp and why as long as he's running the city it will continue to turn into a cesspool!

I'll tell you a little story, White. When I used to live in Boston I lived in two different places. One was in Dorchester and the other was the North End. Dorchester was a very dangerous neighborhood to live in. Lots of crimes. Lots of violent crimes. You had to watch your ass every minute. The North End had very little crime and even less violent crime. The streets were safe to walk even in the middle of the night. Now there were probably more police patrolling in Dorchester than in the North End so why do you think it was so much safer in the North End even with fewer police?

The answer to that riddle is rather simple. The North End in Boston is where the Italian mafia resides. It's a place where if you get caught doing something like assaulting 60 year old women walking down the street you're not going to jail looking like that guy in New York...you're going to jail hurt BAD! The "locals" are going to make it quite clear to you...and any of your criminal pals...that the North End is not a good place to commit crimes. They're going to beat you to within an inch of your life and THEN call the police! Now don't get me wrong...I don't claim that the mafia is a benevolent organization...far from it...but I do know what criminals understand.

That man on the bike in New York City felt he could do that and get away with it because he didn't fear the people from that neighborhood or the police. He didn't fear them because he thinks the political leaders of that city will protect him and punish anyone who does give him the beating that he richly deserves. That's what idiots like Bill De Blasio will never grasp and why as long as he's running the city it will continue to turn into a cesspool!

Nice story. Every syllable of every word rings true. I have no experience living in major cities as I never saw a benefit to me and my family that outweighed the ill. It looks and sounds like it has only gotten worse, by everything I see in the news, read from reliable sources and even the not so reliable sources here on the board. I am lucky. I will never have to live under that and feel sorry for those that do. I cannot for the life of me understand what makes people live in those places where you have to "watch your ass every minute". It would be more like the American dream, to live in a shanty shack or mobile home deep in the hinterland of these United States. You would be surrounded by much better class of people.

Nice story. Every syllable of every word rings true. I have no experience living in major cities as I never saw a benefit to me and my family that outweighed the ill. It looks and sounds like it has only gotten worse, by everything I see in the news, read from reliable sources and even the not so reliable sources here on the board. I am lucky. I will never have to live under that and feel sorry for those that do. I cannot for the life of me understand what makes people live in those places where you have to "watch your ass every minute". It would be more like the American dream, to live in a shanty shack or mobile home deep in the hinterland of these United States. You would be surrounded by much better class of people.

It's simple economics, White...you live in the sketchy neighborhoods when you're starting out and can't afford the better ones. When you can afford the better ones you move. I've lived in bigger cities like Boston, Las Vegas and Miami for work. I've lived in smaller towns as well. I prefer smaller. As for the "class of people" you're surrounded with? People are more alike than different. Good people in cities...good people in the country.

It's simple economics, White...you live in the sketchy neighborhoods when you're starting out and can't afford the better ones. When you can afford the better ones you move. I've lived in bigger cities like Boston, Las Vegas and Miami for work. I've lived in smaller towns as well. I prefer smaller. As for the "class of people" you're surrounded with? People are more alike than different. Good people in cities...good people in the country.

Like the way that sounds and hope you are correct. Just saying rural America appears to have an edge on the percentage on good people per capita by a large amount. Probably one of the reasons you also prefer small.

Like the way that sounds and hope you are correct. Just saying rural America appears to have an edge on the percentage on good people per capita by a large amount. Probably one of the reasons you also prefer small.

It's harder for the bad people to be anonymous in rural areas, White. You know who your neighbors are and people tend to look out for each other. In cities the sociopaths can blend in. It's the reason why protests tend to turn violent. The sociopaths feel safe to do their thing. That won't change until the people running the protests identify those sociopaths to the police. I think they know who the sociopaths are...it's just a question of them being seen as the enemy of the "movement" and not the enemy of the "system"!

How much you want to bet he didn't spew racist slurs while the white firefighters were restraining him?

How much you want to bet he didn't spew racist slurs while the white firefighters were restraining him?

It's ok. He has his black privilege card.

Excellent behavior by the firefighters.

Unjustified by rabble rousers to suggest that it was racist. No excuse for rabble rousing from right or left.

Forum List

Back