Racist White Firefighters Assault Black Man

Are you implying he only did it due to race?
assuming she is white can you think of another reason?

the lib news media was careful not to inform us of her race

so the ofds are she was white and the black guy is just acting out black hate
Whites are the majority, there were plenty of other white women around; why her in front of the fire department? The perpetrator was known in the community.

Of course. Dont play dumb liberal
Why that specific woman? There were other white women around.

she was in the wrong place at the right time for
that specific display of JUSTIFIED PIQUE. I am
very familiar with the area------on an impulse I warned hubby-----today----STAY AWAY FROM......
Uhm----there is a little complication today---related to -----believe it or not-----LABOR DAY. ---it is a day that usually produces a few casualties every year

very familiar with the area------on an impulse I warned hubby-----today----STAY AWAY FROM......
Uhm----there is a little complication today---related to -----believe it or not-----LABOR DAY. ---it is a day that usually produces a few casualties every year
The current administration could be more helpful and less prone to divisiveness.

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

The reason is unclear? IT WAS A FUCKING HATE CRIME! PURE BLACK ANTI-WHITE RACISM BUILT UP BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
It never happens, but if the races were reversed the left would immediately declare it a hate crime

The current administration could be more helpful and less prone to divisiveness.

to which LEVEL of the administration do you refer?
There have been rare times of peace---also dependent on just who RESIDED IN THE MANSION

CBS pretends they cant understand why the African assaulted the woman he doesnt even know. Black Lives Matter!

That BLACK asshole is one DUMB motherfucker. It was so nice to see the firefighters catch him and kick his sorry ass.

I think their object was just to restrain him.

With his record he got better than he deserved. With his record, what's he doing out of prison?

Ah...it's New York City, dude! Nobody goes to jail in Bill De Blasio's berg unless they're doing something REALLY dangerous like opening their business! This guy was probably back on the street the next day if that long! Gotta love Democratically run cities!

There have been rare times of peace---also dependent on just who RESIDED IN THE MANSION
The administration right wingers voted for instead of one with a truer establishment republican who better understands politics.

That BLACK asshole is one DUMB motherfucker. It was so nice to see the firefighters catch him and kick his sorry ass.

I think their object was just to restrain him.

With his record he got better than he deserved. With his record, what's he doing out of prison?

Ah...it's New York City, dude! Nobody goes to jail in Bill De Blasio's berg unless they're doing something REALLY dangerous like opening their business! This guy was probably back on the street the next day if that long! Gotta love Democratically run cities!

Unfortunately, you are most likely correct. The Dim Dems have REALLY fucked up that city. SO sad to see.

The administration right wingers voted for instead of one with a truer establishment republican who better understands politics.
Try AGAIN, asshole.

Good story. CBS not pretending to not know anything, just not editorializing. Pretty obvious a reporter ask police if they had a motive. Unlikely the bike A-hole told them he was a racist, to avoid admitting, to a hate crime. This left the police to only say they had none, leaving it to courts to decide. Looked purely racial to me. Apparently you don't do that sort of crap right in front of a fire house with the firemen sitting around. They did good, while acting with restraint. Less disciplined might have beat the $hit out of the guy, confusing issues. Really nice job FDNY.

They did what they're forced to do...NOT beat the crap out of someone who royally deserved to get his ass kicked! You can't hurt criminals anymore though...they have more rights than citizens!

She was within reach from his bicycle
He went out of his way for that woman, in front of the fire department and a surveillance camera, and he was known to the establishment where he was recorded on video. Who does that?

Try AGAIN, asshole.
come up with any valid rebuttal, twathole.

She was within reach from his bicycle
He went out of his way for that woman, in front of the fire department and a surveillance camera, and he was known to the establishment where he was recorded on video. Who does that?
Low class Africans. They're not bright

Try AGAIN, asshole.

for the record----the ENTIRE administration ---from bottom to top in that area is DEMOCRAT. The crime level is OUTTASIGHT. There will be a few murders today---LABOR DAY SPECIAL. A few people might be arrested----so tomorrow there will be DEMONSTRATIONS in support of the arrestees

Try AGAIN, asshole.

for the record----the ENTIRE administration ---from bottom to top in that area is DEMOCRAT. The crime level is OUTTASIGHT. There will be a few murders today---LABOR DAY SPECIAL. A few people might be arrested----so tomorrow there will be DEMONSTRATIONS in support of the arrestees
Thank you. Dems really DO suck, don't they?

Try AGAIN, asshole.
You wouldn't UNDERSTAND what I would have to say. Your I.Q. of 70 would prevent that.

The motive is unclear. :auiqs.jpg:

Before we look on negative, here are few reminders for racists on this board...

67% of black man have never been convicted of a felony.
52% of black women don't have genital herpes.
51% of black man aged 23 have never been arrested.
23% of black children are born to married parents.
58% of blacks are not on welfare.

1599282844117.gif

Forum List

Back