Racist White Girl Attacks Black Girl Holding A Baby (video)

Good god, with the baby in her arms no less.
And these utter pieces of shit videoing the whole thing knowing the attack was about to happen.

I don't know what to say, it's all part of the reason I'm getting prepared to get the fuck out of this country.

Holy fuck!!! That bitch needs to be charged with attempted murder on the baby. Grabbing and slamming them onto concret could've killed that child. Fuckin animals

Is there a story here? what happened? anything? just an attack----like random
terrorism?

Then they wonder why we don't want them ruining out neighborhoods, like they have destroyed theirs. Decent people don't want to be around that garbage

Error in the title?

Or maybe how the liberal media would title it

I am still mystified------did anyone determine why that bitch grabbed the mom ????? and why the boys just stood there like goons?

They were not raised right

oh------not really------they are beyond not being raised right -----the actions of the girl who grabbed the mother by the hair was not NATURAL------especially for a girl-----ain't no hormones in a girl for that kind of behavior.
She needs to have her ovaries checked------she is progesterone and estrogen deficient

Sorry.....thread fail. :( Your video goes against the liberal and media narrative. Too bad.

baby-boy-eyes-childhood-face-tear.jpg

Forum List

Back