Racist woman verbally assaults Latina in Kentucky JC Pennies store.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First of all, she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently it still hasn't sunk in yet.
Illegal immigrants on welfare: fact or fiction?

Anyway here is certainly one of Trump's biggest fans in action.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

Last edited:
Illegals GET welfare asshole, and I know they do because I've lived among them. I married one.

So don't piss down my back and tell me it's rain you parasite.

"Illegals" is just the republicans racist codeword for mexicans, might as well go back to calling them wetbacks

Uh illegals do get benefits and the bitch shouldn't cut in line, was that in your video?

"Illegals" is just the republicans racist codeword for mexicans, might as well go back to calling them wetbacks

Yeah, well just have some stake a claim in your house, I'm sure you'll let them stay, so go fuck yourself you hypocrite

It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently is still hasn't sunk in yet.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

First.... it is absolutely stupid for you to claim that only now.... only after Trump won the election, that racists exists? Are you telling me that not one time in the past 8 years, has there being a single instance of racism?

Second.... .... sigh.... Hey stupid..... Hey brainless moron.... Hispanic isn't a race you retarded ape.

Third.... and lastly, we have already detailed how illegals get benefits, and routinely. It's been documented.

It's not up for debate moron, because it's a proven fact. There are several ways. One, they can used the ID of a legal person. Happens all the time.

More often though, they get welfare and benefits through their kids. You pop out a kid in the US, and your kid qualifies for benefits. School Lunch. Food stamps.

Again, happens all the time, and is well documented. Get over it.

Illegals GET welfare asshole, and I know they do because I've lived among them. I married one.

Bullshit they do. The major cost of illegal immigration in this country comes in education, our schools. The government is NOT handing them a welfare check.

The only people that are completely subsidized by our government are REFUGEES. Housing, food, etc. etc.

First she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently is still hasn't sunk in yet.

. The left is responsible for every bit of this stuff, because they have played loose and fast with our laws in this country, and they have created chaos and confusion among many people as to what has gone on within this bull shite. I blame the left for every confused reaction that takes place in society now. I hope they never get back in power. Period.

Last edited:
This pathetic thread is proof that when libturds are talking, they're lying.

. The left is responsible for every bit of this stuff, because they have played loose and fast with out laws in this country, and the have created chaos and confusion among many people as to what has gone on in their bull shite. I blame the left for every confused reaction that takes place in society now. I hope they never get back in power. Period.

So then, I assume if you see or hear anyone speaking a foreign language you're just going to presume that they're here illegally?

th

Bullshit they do. The major cost of illegal immigration in this country comes in education, our schools. The government is NOT handing them a welfare check.

The only people that are completely subsidized by our government are REFUGEES. Housing, food, etc. etc.
Even if it is true, so what? this has nothing to do with it. your basically having an argument over whether black people have any souls because some racist asshole brought it up. you think these klansmen give a shit about welfare programs?.most of them are on welfare themselves

White racist woman in Kentucky prosecutes,her own War on Christmas.

And on Earth, peace! Goodwill,toward men!

This is how pseudoChristians share the holiday spirit.

Even if it is true, so what? this has nothing to do with it. your basically having an argument over whether black people have any souls because some racist asshole brought it up. you think these klansmen give a shit about welfare programs?.most of them are on welfare themselves

White Americans are the biggest recipients of welfare today.

Well school is a major govt cost, so you can't just dismiss it.
But I'm sure in gayifornia they allow illegals welfare

You married an illegal??? What? An American woman wasn't good enough for you? :dunno:

White Americans are the biggest recipients of welfare today.
yes that's true

Forum List

Back