Rahm Emanuel: Healthcare for Illegals? Americans Are a Single Illness Away From Financial Ruin

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
The timing of this, is all due to the debates tonight.
Rahm knows the Dim candidates raising their hands in favor of giving healthcare to illegals, was a disaster for his party.
He's hoping to get their attention before the debating starts.

A Memo to Our Democratic Presidential Candidates

Primary debates are about two things. First, candidates need to distinguish themselves from the rest of the field — something some of you did more successfully than others in Miami. Second, and more important, these events are about delivering a message that will position your candidacy as our standard-bearer in the general election. Let me be subtle: On this second front, not so good. So here are some suggestions for the next go-round.

Let’s start with the basics. If you’re going to evict Donald Trump from the White House and secure the country’s future, you have to replicate what the

Democrats force the American people to buy the same health care they give away to foreign nationals for free.

Rahm knows the Dim candidates raising their hands in favor of giving healthcare to illegals, was a disaster for his party.

Primary debates are about two things. First, candidates need to distinguish themselves from the rest of the field — something some of you did more successfully than others in Miami. Second, and more important, these events are about delivering a message that will position your candidacy as our standard-bearer in the general election. Let me be subtle: On this second front, not so good. So here are some suggestions for the next go-round.

Let’s start with the basics. If you’re going to evict Donald Trump from the White House and secure the country’s future, you have to replicate what the
California should insist all foreign nationals in the US have a federal id. for civil purposes. There is no express immigration clause. Only the illegal right wing, doesn't care about the law.

Democrats force the American people to buy the same health care they give away to foreign nationals for free.
What are you talking about?
Democrats force Americans to buy healthcare.

Democrats give that healthcare to foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for free.
Not all democrats, right?
most Democrats are so clueless they have no idea what I'm even talking about.

They all think obamacare is free, and when they are asked if they support giving that healthcare to foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for free, they all raise their hands. A lot of Democrats wouldn't be Democrats if they weren't so ignorant.

Rham has suddenly seen the light of Republican Conservative respect for the taxpayer? I'ma gonna faint!

Democrats give that healthcare to foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for free.
Not all democrats, right?
most Democrats are so clueless they have no idea what I'm even talking about.

They all think obamacare is free, and when they are asked if they support giving that healthcare to foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for free, they all raise their hands. A lot of Democrats wouldn't be Democrats if they weren't so ignorant.
You proclaiming that most democrats believe that is what screams ignorance to me.

I would love to see what would happen this time, if the candidates were asked to raise their hand if they believe illegals should have taxpayer funded healthcare.

Would they all raise their hands again, or would they dodge the question ?

Immigration is to be for the benefit of America and not relief from some shithole elsewhere.

I really do not think anyone cares what Rahm has to say any more.

Didn't the law that required most hospital to treat anyone seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay, pass in 1986 under Ronnie Raygun?

Didn't the law that required most hospital to treat anyone seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay, pass in 1986 under Ronnie Raygun?
You saying that's a bad law? I think it okay.

What I don't like is Democrats importing foreign nationals from anywhere and everywhere to come take advantage of it.

All of the talking points in Rahm's open letter (excepting universal service) are core talking points of Michael Bennet's campaign. I wonder if Rahm is going to endorse him.

Forum List

Back