Ramaswamy Was Right

When he said that "the nuclear family is the greatest form of government known to mankind." That was a powerful moment during the debate.

Do any democrats here agree with him?
For the Left, government and the DNC is their family.

Remember, the first thing a cult does is to break your bond with your family.

For the Left, government and the DNC is their family.

Remember, the first thing a cult does is to break your bond with your family.

"Karl Marx said as much In the Communist Manifesto of 1848, in which he called for the abolition of the family. The family was already absent among the proletariat, Marx and his co-author Friedrich Engels wrote, and among the bourgeoisie, the family was a mere 'money relation.'"

You can't send a link? Because you are a lying coward.
"the group of people who are responsible for controlling a country or a state"
You can't find the Oxford dictionary, professor? :lol:

You can't send a link? Because you are a lying coward.
"the group of people who are responsible for controlling a country or a state"
Hmmm My county and city execs will be surprised they are not government.

"Karl Marx said as much In the Communist Manifesto of 1848, in which he called for the abolition of the family. The family was already absent among the proletariat, Marx and his co-author Friedrich Engels wrote, and among the bourgeoisie, the family was a mere 'money relation.'"
Just like Scientologists, so is the Climate Cult of the DNC.

These cults all operate the same way.

It's cult 101.

Yep. Remember, it takes a village.

I"m just quoting the dictionary this guy lied about using. No mention of "family" is in the definition of government.

We can see that this ^^^^^^^ democrat proves the left is hostile to the family (unless you can define family as being any unrelated nonsense you want).

When he said that "the nuclear family is the greatest form of government known to mankind." That was a powerful moment during the debate.

Do any democrats here agree with him?
Sounds like demagoguery. Who would disagree? It doesn’t make him a hero.

We can see that this ^^^^^^^ democrat proves the left is hostile to the family (unless you can define family as being any unrelated nonsense you want).
Be careful...he'll REPORT you. :lol:

He's a marxist through and through.

No nuclear family.

And you will be reported to the authorities for opposing him...a party man in good standing.

I did. And proved you are both a liar and lazy.
Give it a rest. There are dozens of Oxford dictionaries.

Personally I like Merriam

1 : the body of persons that constitutes the governing authority of a political unit or organization

In Biden's words "There is no such thing as someone else's child. No such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children,"

Sorry Joey, they are my kids, and if you dare to fucking touch them ...
Bring them around him and he'll touch them, and probably sniff them.

Forum List

Back