Rambo`s Thought On The Republican Race?

You know what? I HAVE done my homework. I have studied extensively. I used to think I liked Cruz,. NOW I see him for what he is.
As for your insults???? GFY

Yo, don`t leave Dodge? Explain yourself about Ted Cruz Miss Brain? You are just like an Obama Voter? Chicken Shit!!! Yo, don`t give MSNBC Bull-Shit, I want Fact, since you think you are so smart?

"GTP"
View attachment 72258

I don't think am smart. Not at all. I merely know what (who) I do and do not like. Basically none of the above. And a quick FYI..if you had tried to have a decent convo rather than attack, I might discuss with you. But, You had to YO it to death. :wink_2:
How old are you anyway?

Yo, keep it smelling good? I might end up with you?

"GTP"
View attachment 72265

yawn-new.gif

Yo, you are one sick Bitch!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

Why is that? Because I won't let some Internet (supposed) man run me over? GMAB........and if that's how you feel, don't reply to me again either. You just want to puff your ego up more by screaming. Doesn't fly with me. I like real men. Not boys. See ya.

Yo, don`t leave Dodge? Explain yourself about Ted Cruz Miss Brain? You are just like an Obama Voter? Chicken Shit!!! Yo, don`t give MSNBC Bull-Shit, I want Fact, since you think you are so smart?

"GTP"
View attachment 72258

I don't think am smart. Not at all. I merely know what (who) I do and do not like. Basically none of the above. And a quick FYI..if you had tried to have a decent convo rather than attack, I might discuss with you. But, You had to YO it to death. :wink_2:
How old are you anyway?

"GTP"
View attachment 72265

yawn-new.gif

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

Why is that? Because I won't let some Internet (supposed) man run me over? GMAB........and if that's how you feel, don't reply to me again either. You just want to puff your ego up more by screaming. Doesn't fly with me. I like real men. Not boys. See ya.

Yo, you are a Typical ****? You can`t handle a Real Man!

"GTP"
3a8fe4a1edcf0c95bf1c242e7f6c24ef.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 72258

How old are you anyway?

"GTP"
View attachment 72265

yawn-new.gif

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

Growl!!!!! Ya make me wish I was available!!!
I love a strong conservative woman!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
How old are you anyway?

"GTP"
View attachment 72265

yawn-new.gif

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

"GTP"
View attachment 72271

But I bet you sure can. ;)

How old are you anyway?

"GTP"
View attachment 72265

yawn-new.gif

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

Yo, she looks like Hillary Clinton, Good Luck!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 72265

yawn-new.gif

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

"GTP"
View attachment 72273

cruz is a shadow of Reagan...
Dont even compare them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

"GTP"
View attachment 72265

yawn-new.gif

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

"GTP"
View attachment 72271

But I bet you sure can. ;)

Yo, you are a waste of breath, many hotter babes to waste my life on, see you Hillary Look-Alike!!!

"GTP"
maxresdefault (1).jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 72273

Dont even compare them.

Yo, go eat sparky!

"GTP"
5ad3feec809ce6d6d7b051341cd6b33c.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 72270

"GTP"
View attachment 72273

Dont even compare them.

Yo, go eat sparky!

"GTP"
View attachment 72276

Go eat? Boy I've feasted on what America has to offer. And retiring at 46 tells me I know how to read the menu.
I hear the kids menu has a nice grilled cheese...eat up son.

Forum List

Back