Rand Paul and McConnell discuss their lies over a live mic

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Don't know where this is available but Chris Matthews showing a clip where McConnells says "I'm all wired up here" but Paul is so damn dumb, he just keeps on talking about lying and ends it with 'if we all just keep repeating that, we'll win this thing'.

If anyone see the clip, please post it.

can't get any sound on that

and assuming it's all true (neither is lying)

makes the dems look like horses asses and the people that keep the shut down going, b/c it's clear the cons are looking to work with the mods to get government restarted

What they basically say is "keep repeating the same crap we've been telling them and they'll buy it!" We've got this in the bag!"

The transcript speaks for itself, now need for madcows interpretation, or loonynuckles.

Paul: "Do you have a second?"

McConnell: "I'm all wired up here, um."

Paul: "I just did CNN and I just go over and over again, 'We're willing to compromise. 'We're willing to negotiate.' I think, I don't think [Democrats] poll tested 'we won't negotiate.' I think it's awful for them to say that over and over again."

McConnell: "Yeah, I do too and I, and I just came back from that two-hour meeting with them and that was, and that was basically the same view privately as it was publically."

Paul: "I think if we keep saying, 'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that and now we're willing to compromise on this', I think they can't, we're gonna, I think, well I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this, I think."

Paul caught on hot mic: 'We're gonna win this, I think' - The Maddow Blog

Does someone have a transcript? I don't hearing them discussing any "lies", maybe I missed it.

Hopefully this will be enough for the press to bury Harry's comments, huh?

Luddy is only repeating what he was paid to say.

Here's something Luddy won't get, but you probably will;

Four legs good
Two legs better

What they basically say is "keep repeating the same crap we've been telling them and they'll buy it!" We've got this in the bag!"
They have taken a play from the lefts playbook and your upset?

BTW....they are right. Tell people the truth enough times they finally manage to get around the information blockade that is the main stream media.

The transcript speaks for itself, now need for madcows interpretation, or loonynuckles.

Paul: "I just did CNN and I just go over and over again, 'We're willing to compromise. 'We're willing to negotiate.' I think, I don't think [Democrats] poll tested 'we won't negotiate.' I think it's awful for them to say that over and over again."

McConnell: "Yeah, I do too and I, and I just came back from that two-hour meeting with them and that was, and that was basically the same view privately as it was publically."

Paul: "I think if we keep saying, 'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that and now we're willing to compromise on this', I think they can't, we're gonna, I think, well I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this, I think."

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything here that works against the right...Paul pointing out that he's optimistic that people will see they stood up for their constituents as best they could, is not a problem. Also, voters have short memories.

An example of GOP "negotiations"

tumblr_mu2ai6sgfU1qat9xfo1_500.png

When Rand Paul says, " 'We're gonna win this, I think' ", who does he reference will win?

The American People or his political party (supporting his ambitions)?

Don't know where this is available but Chris Matthews showing a clip where McConnells says "I'm all wired up here" but Paul is so damn dumb, he just keeps on talking about lying and ends it with 'if we all just keep repeating that, we'll win this thing'.

If anyone see the clip, please post it.

It's not a fucking lie, it's the truth. How do you consider what he said a lie??

Where are the lies?

Forum List

Back