Rand Paul Constitutional Amendment:

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Last edited:
why obviously?
because he is the only one that supports the COTUS? i am confused

I've heard a lot about this amendment for a few years now, but didn't know if any congress critter actually made an honest effort to get it to the floor.

It's ridiculous that we even have to push an amendment stating that politicians aren't above the laws they pass. I am thinking they would not only read them, but vote against them if they would be forced to abide by them the same way the "little people" do.

I've heard a lot about this amendment for a few years now, but didn't know if any congress critter actually made an honest effort to get it to the floor.

It's ridiculous that we even have to push an amendment stating that politicians aren't above the laws they pass. I am thinking they would not only read them, but vote against them if they would be forced to abide by them the same way the "little people" do.

You know the Liberals and Neo-cons on this board will find a way to defend the Nobility. Sometimes you wonder if they are hired shills.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042093_internet_trolls_chat_rooms_federal_government.html

You know the Liberals and Neo-cons on this board will find a way to defend the Nobility. Sometimes you wonder if they are hired shills.

Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms, disrupt article comment sections

:lol:

The "paid shills" rumor has been going around for years. It's nonsense.

It's a way for people to justify their persecution complexes while simultaneously stroking their egos with the delusion that their posts are actually important enough for "the government" to spy on.

To the topic of the OP, Administrator, what do you think of the Amendment?

I have no real problem with it, and I'd vote for it if it was on the ballot.

But the political theater around it is pretty silly. Populism is just another way to control people.

But the political theater around it is pretty silly. Populism is just another way to control people.

Political theater implies there are people who disagree with the amendment, who are these people who disagree with it?

Political theater implies there are people who disagree with the amendment, who are these people who disagree with it?

No.

"Political theater" implies that it's a show - that the "opposition" to this amendment, and the needs for it entirely, are mostly non-existent.

Populism as a doctrine is abhorrent to me.

No.

"Political theater" implies that it's a show - that the "opposition" to this amendment, and the needs for it entirely, are mostly non-existent.

I think Despotcrat Overseers and Repugnatcan Lords should be bound by their own laws.

No.

I think Despotcrat Overseers and Repugnatcan Lords should be bound by their own laws.

Can you give me an example of a law that doesn't apply to Members of Congress?

Don't say Obamacare, cause that would be a lie.

Obamacare "applies" to Congress a lot more than it applies to me.

Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms, disrupt article comment sections

It's a way for people to justify their persecution complexes while simultaneously stroking their egos with the delusion that their posts are actually important enough for "the government" to spy on.

Thanks for providing a prime example of the typical deflection we get from liberals. Not so cleverly avoiding an uncomfortable subject.

To respond to you:

Yes, the government is interested in how people think. And it wouldn't surprise me if they hired people to attempt to sway public opinion. I would think they'd hire more intelligent people to post, but then most intelligent people would be unwilling to blindly carry their water.

You said nothing about the subject at hand, which is whether politicians should obey the laws they impose on us. You completely ignored that and, predictably, responded to a totally different subject. I suspect that it was intended to get people talking about anything other than the issue of double standards.

Now that I've addressed your specific post, could you address the topic at hand? Do you have an opinion regarding elected officials being above the law?

Thanks for providing a prime example of the typical deflection we get from liberals. Not so cleverly avoiding an uncomfortable subject.

To respond to you:

Yes, the government is interested in how people think. And it wouldn't surprise me if they hired people to attempt to sway public opinion. I would think they'd hire more intelligent people to post, but then most intelligent people would be unwilling to blindly carry their water.

People's opinions don't get "swayed" on political message boards. Seriously, when was the last time a Liberal convinced you of anything, or the last time you "convinced" a liberal of anything.

You said nothing about the subject at hand, which is whether politicians should obey the laws they impose on us. You completely ignored that and, predictably, responded to a totally different subject. I suspect that it to get people talking about anything other than the issue of double standards.

Please, look before you post. I did address the "subject at hand".

Now that I've addressed your specific post, could you address the topic at hand? Do you have an opinion regarding elected officials being above the law?

See above.

No.

Can you give me an example of a law that doesn't apply to Members of Congress?

Don't say Obamacare, cause that would be a lie.

Obamacare "applies" to Congress a lot more than it applies to me.

Minimum Wage laws, for one.

Forum List

Back