Rand Paul is Filibustering John Brennan

Doesn't that line of thinking imply that the President can essentially do anything?

I would say the President could kill a US citizen on US soil, if they needed to do it.

Even if they weren't an immediate threat?

Someone who wasn't an immediate threat would be captured, unless they were an immediate threat of escaping.

The bottom line is, a rookie cop can kill a US citizen on US soil and the COC can and would under the right circumstances.

I would say the President could kill a US citizen on US soil, if they needed to do it.

Someone who wasn't an immediate threat would be captured, unless they were an immediate threat of escaping.

The bottom line is, a rookie cop can kill a US citizen on US soil and the COC can and would under the right circumstances.

Ok, so that's your opinion. Now we'd like the administration's opinion.

I think that's every administration's opinion and people like Rand Paul know it. RP is just showing off.

I think that's every administration's opinion and people like Rand Paul know it. RP is just showing off.

This discussion is going in circles now. I've demonstrated why we don't feel the administration has adequately answered the question. You can either accept that we at the very least have some ground to stand on, or that we're just showing off.

This discussion is going in circles now. I've demonstrated why we don't feel the administration has adequately answered the question. You can either accept that we at the very least have some ground to stand on, or that we're just showing off.

So you don't believe all the past Presidents have the same policy on such issues of being COC? If the British attacked after the government was formed, do you think they would be using due process for loyalist citizens?

So you don't believe all the past Presidents have the same policy on such issues of being COC? If the British attacked after the government was formed, do you think they would be using due process for loyalist citizens?

Irrelevant. I want to know what this administration believes the limits of its powers are on this issue. That other administrations may or may not have had differing notions of the limits of their power has no bearing on this.

Irrelevant. I want to know what this administration believes the limits of its powers are on this issue. That other administrations may or may not have had differing notions of the limits of their power has no bearing on this.

Send them an email and see what answer you get!

That's what I need, a form email sent from some low level staffer at the White House that still doesn't answer the question.

That's what I need, a form email sent from some low level staffer at the White House that still doesn't answer the question.

Rand Paul didn't get much, did he?

You demonstrated your OPINION is all, not competency on the matter whatsoever, though. You need to do better on this.

Rand Paul didn't get much, did he?

Document: Attorney General Eric Holder drone letter to Sen. Rand Paul - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

He got an answer. At last.

And the answer was exactly what you knew it would be. Grandstanding by the reactionaries and libertarians, nothing else.

And the answer was exactly what you knew it would be. Grandstanding by the reactionaries and libertarians, nothing else.
Well, of COURSE Holder was going to say that...the Administration would be pretty stupid to say anything to the contrary.

Well, of COURSE Holder was going to say that...the Administration would be pretty stupid to say anything to the contrary.

Oh, you mean Ruby Ridge and Waco didn't go well for the Dept of Justice? I mean, obama being raised by secret terrorists, and Holder being equally dangerous with his nefarious views on Black Panther voter suppression and his advocacy of letting those who hate our freedoms run loose, surely we can never be sure of their loyalty vis a vis the constitution.

You people are so gullible. Do you really think this little wuss is trying to do something good for his country?? He's not. He is motivated by his hate for the president and nothing else.

Weren't you one of the ones arguing that the answer was obviously "yes" earlier?

Weren't you arguing yes earlier? I wasn't it. The argument was that if armed American citizens were posing an imminent threat, then, yes, they were fair game. That is exactly what Holder's answer meant.

Please don't play the reactionary game of falsehood: you are better than that.

You people are so gullible. Do you really think this little wuss is trying to do something good for his country?? He's not. He is motivated by his hate for the president and nothing else.

Wuss? Is this high school?

Forum List

Back