Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) sent a public warning shot on Monday night, saying that if Republicans support Democrats' impeachment witness requests then he will force votes during the trial on calling witnesses conservatives want to hear from.

"My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others," Paul tweeted referencing a Politico report on a similar private warning his gave GOP colleagues against supporting Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's request that former national security adviser John Bolton testify.

"If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!" Paul continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses
------------

I’ll be glad when this shit show is over with. It was all nonsense to start with and it still is.

Best scenario is the Senate calls for a vote for dismissal and it passes. The dems in the House then look like the petulant toddlers they are. It really is hard to believe grown adults acted the way they did due to their clear case of TDS.

Trump will have an asterisk after his name noting a do-nothing House led by the worst speaker in modern times led a full witch hunt because she is simply butthurt in the blood sport known as American politics.

The ones injured by this will be the dems. They already are. No one can trust them again. They have again proven they are not capable of being adult or governing responsibly. They must go.
GOP conspiracy theories have never gone anywhere. He might as well force a vote for Comet Pizza to testify on Pizzagate. What an idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
...What actual crimes were committed by Trump? None...
Conspiracy to coerce an allied foreign head of state to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent is a grave abuse of power.

That abuse of power is an impeachable offense at-law and he now stands impeached by the US House of Representatives.

That indictment is now about to be tried by the US Senate.

Respect? They want Biden called to testify? If Trump did nothing wrong, what's the problem with a full exposure of what went on? Who do you think that will hurt or harm?
because trump is accused of using bidens situation to his advantage. so call in biden and see if trump was doing that, or see if there is valid reason to be concerned about their actions.

the left investigated trump for 2 years on less of a RUSSIA connection than we have info on biden money laundering "potential" crimes. to play it your way - if biden DIDN'T DO IT then he has nothing to fear and his testimony can implicate trump.

FULL EXPOSURE is NOT putting some witnesses to all this away because it doesn't suit your goal. if your goal is truth and/or justice; well stop cause this is politics. if even something close, then everyone needs to say what was happening.

HOWEVER - what i am saying is - the dems controlled what they could already. if they wanted testimony included, they had their chance. their trying to tell the rest how to do their job SO THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT is clearly what is happening.

follow documented processes, or shut the fuck up.

Did I say to call Biden to testify or didn't I? We are no longer dealing with members of political parties, we are dealing with cult members.

I said call everyone. I agree with what you are saying but yet you felt you had to call me out. It's like I questioned your god or something.
you replied. i replied back. did you want me to simply say "oh my god, you are so wise and all knowing. let me bask in your wisdom" instead?

ain't gonna happen.

while i said sure, call up biden, i superceded that with follow our process and stop making changes as we go to fit the feelz. that goes for both sides. the senate needs to hear what the D's have done. it's over for the D's effort and their trying to drive it STILL is a "party foul". their job is done. if true and they did it properly, then they should be fine.

if they're still trying to influence it, why?

i'm tired of the bullshit games. period. this certainly includes the ever changing rules the extremes love to do to again "fit their feelz".

drop your persecution complex. it looks like shit on you.

Iceberg----------> I would like to request that Condor and the rest of the Leftists on this board read the post that I quoted from Condor-)

Now then, during the impeachment trial, or any time during the run up to the 2020 election, WHEN the evidence comes out that the LAST administration which virtually EVERY Leftist Presidential candidate in the top 4 had something to do with; is proven to have CONSPIRED with foreign intelligence services to SPY on the Trump campaign, that these same people come forward, and DEMAND that their heroes be removed from any office they currently hold, and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, including the messiah-)
Immaterial to whether Donald Trump conspired to coerce an allied foreign leader to dig-up dirt on a domestic political opponent using taxpayer money as grease.
If there's nothing to dig up, then what does Biden have to be afraid of? Isn't that would you TDS douchebags said whenever anyone criticized the Mueller investigation?

You mean all those emails, and texts stating such were simply manufactured out of thin air? But you have Biden protecting his sons involvement on tape. And you have the president of Ukraine saying he was not pressured, but YOU REFUSE to believe him....your side is insane along with being dishonest with the American voter!

Texts and messages stating what exactly? Burisma was not under any investigation by Shokin. He was protecting corrupt prosecutors. He prosecuted zero corruption cases in a country that was known for being rife with corruption. Somehow y’all have convinced yourself that Shokin was one of the good guys. He wasn’t. That’s the lie y’all keep telling.
Shall I destroy you completely or will this be enough to PROVE that you know nothing?...Decisions, decisions!...ROTFLMFAO

The Hill
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

View attachment 300181
Sep 26, 2019 · That story also alerted Biden's office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.
It's fake news from Soloman.

You aren't destroying anyone but yourself with that garbage.
How is his news any more fake than CNN's or the NYT's?
The lies, obviously.

Duh.
What lies?

There is nothing to fear because a Biden testimony is irrelevant to this case.
So you support the corruption. Democrats are consistent.

In your opinion it is, because you don't care/support Democrats stealing from the US taxpayer.

Your pathetic spin is that finding out what happened to the US foreign aid package sent to Ukraine is a "crime" because Democrats received kickbacks from it is par for the course of what you stand for = STEALING from the AMERICAN TAXPAYER

Once "proven" as if it already isn't clearly true, there will be a "crime," and the "crime" was by BIDEN, not Trump....

Sorry, your side will lose because your side is dishonest and kleptocratic....

Democrats didn't get any kickbacks. This Biden stuff is fake news that trump put out there because he knew idiots like you would fall for it. trump approved money to Ukraine in 2017-18 with no concern for corruption, Burisma and the Bidens. Thus far, everything your side has claimed has not been true. Biden did nothing and his son was legally employed. That's the way it is. Accept this and save yourself the embarrassment.
So you support the Biden corruption. Democrats are consistent.

Let's see. What will I be doing tomorrow ? I think I'll go out and get me a job doing nothing, for $80,000 a month. Oh, they're not hiring right now (Shucks)

You are the one making those accusations. You have to provide the proof.

""Proving it" starts with an INVESTIGATION....

and that is what you Democrats are so opposed to - investigating all the money in crackhead Hunter Biden's pocket....

When you say PROVE IT and you also say YOU CANNOT INVESTIGATE IT, you out yourself as a HYPOCRITE with an AGENDA

You have to have probable cause to open a investigation. That threshold has not been met.

Separate matter altogether, and tramp is still guilty of strong arming a President to investigate or simply announce he is investigating his political rival, and then he asked China to do the same, and now I hear Russia is also hacking Burisma.

The congress has the power of the purse and he committed an offense against the Impound Control Act.
Ukraine got the money....

But the President has an OBLIGATION to make sure possible criminal activity is investigated...

So put the Bidens on the stand, and let's see if Trump's actions were justified...

His actions weren't justified and the Bidens have no reason to testify. It doesn't matter if Ukraine got the money, trump broke the law.
You know, impeaching Trump for asking Ukraine about possible criminal behavior by the Bidens is like the cops arresting YOU for asking them to investigate a crack dealer...

But even putting that aside, you would think Biden would be anxious to testify and clear his name, since he's running for President...
His refusal to do that also can be taken as an admission of guilt by a lot of voters!!!

There is no predicate for an investigation into Biden. You have to have a reason to investigate someone, otherwise you’re violating their rights.

You can’t use law enforcement authority to harass your enemies.
What was the predicate for investigating Trump?

Information provided by the Australian government.

There will be witnesses that are pertinent to the charges, each one has to be voted on, to appear.

If Hunter Biden testimony is pertinent, then he'll be voted on.
He is not on trial though, he also did not make an accusation against Trump that Trump is being charged with, Hunter has not been charged with anything illegal by our DOJ or by the Ukraine.

HOW can Hunters appearance even help Trump in his defense of his articles?

The manager's witnesses are pertinent, and necessary to figure out the truth.

The Senators will never vote on a circus......unlikely you'll get the 51 +, but go for it, for all I care, if the law allows it...... Nothing he can say can help Trump get off for his high crimes.... He really should prepare for a real defense of the charges instead of trying to use his impeachment trial to smear the Biden's..... he's acting like THE FIX IS IN for his acquittal, so why not just use the trial, to score some smearing points against his opponent's family....

:rolleyes:

Again, HOW can Hunter testifying help him get acquitted???:dunno:

It can provide all kinds of context.

There is no defense to prepare since the charges all sit in the same category as the stuff you'll find in a pasture after it has been grazed by cattle with diarrhea.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
The phone call was about a Russian media sourced conspiracy theory about Biden that subsequent investigative reporting has failed to confirm. You will find this threat from Rand Paul holds no terror. They have every intention of illustrating this was all based on Russian propaganda anyway.

You are forgetting that Barr and Durham can follow the money trail, and if the Bidens' stories don't jive than there is a perjury charge hanging over them.
Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. So the rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.
Even if it were all true it does not excuse Trump's actions one iota. He still used the power of his office for personal gain, extorted a foreign leader and orchestrated a cover-up that continues to this day.

Even if everything you said was true...which it isn't.....they are not going to remove him from office over hit.

Only Nancy and the far left are having that wet dream.

There will be witnesses that are pertinent to the charges, each one has to be voted on, to appear.

He is not on trial though, he also did not make an accusation against Trump that Trump is being charged with, Hunter has not been charged with anything illegal by our DOJ or by the Ukraine.

The Senators will never vote on a circus......unlikely you'll get the 51 +, but go for it, for all I care, if the law allows it...... Nothing he can say can help Trump get off for his high crimes.... He really should prepare for a real defense of the charges instead of trying to use his impeachment trial to smear the Biden's..... he's acting like THE FIX IS IN for his acquittal, so why not just use the trial, to score some smearing points against his opponent's family....

Please tell me how you are more qualified that Rand Paul ?

On just one point...please.

Rand feels the need to kiss trump's booty, and I don't.... makes me smarter, from the get go.... :)

Rand is trying to appease Trump, to avoid wrath from him for Rand agreeing with Dems, needing a new war resolution if Trump wars with Iran.... he's just kissing up to him.....

Rand feels the need to kiss trump's booty, and I don't.... makes me smarter, from the get go.... :)

Rand is trying to appease Trump, to avoid wrath from him for Rand agreeing with Dems, needing a new war resolution if Trump wars with Iran.... he's just kissing up to him.....

You've got this in writing.....even you (as stupid as you are) wouldn't make this claim without some form of support.

Rand does not kiss Trump's booty or anyone elses. Make you a bigger dumbass (if that is possible).

Ukraine got the money....

But the President has an OBLIGATION to make sure possible criminal activity is investigated...

So put the Bidens on the stand, and let's see if Trump's actions were justified...

His actions weren't justified and the Bidens have no reason to testify. It doesn't matter if Ukraine got the money, trump broke the law.
You know, impeaching Trump for asking Ukraine about possible criminal behavior by the Bidens is like the cops arresting YOU for asking them to investigate a crack dealer...

But even putting that aside, you would think Biden would be anxious to testify and clear his name, since he's running for President...
His refusal to do that also can be taken as an admission of guilt by a lot of voters!!!

There is no predicate for an investigation into Biden. You have to have a reason to investigate someone, otherwise you’re violating their rights.

You can’t use law enforcement authority to harass your enemies.
What was the predicate for investigating Trump?

Information provided by the Australian government.
It was actually supplied to an Australian spy by the FBI. All arrows point back to the FBI.

Being a brain damaged TDS moron makes you smarter?

Where did you get the ability to read Rand Paul's mind?

Do you realize that virtually everything you post is based on magical thinking?

...Compelled....by who ?...
By Senatorial subpoena.

...Where was your lover Adam Schiffhead when it was his opportunity ?
1. I'm not a Shiff fan... I thought he handle this stupidly.

2. The object of the exercise at the time was to get Trump impeached without the GOP running interference for him. *

( * Not as a partisan exercise, but to meet the Constitutional crisis triggered by the despicable actions of a sitting President before he could do more damage )

The Grand Jury (House) has delivered its indictment; having found probably cause to go to trial.

The Petite Jury (Senate) is the body which must exercise all care to actually deliver justice.

...If there's nothing to dig up, then what does Biden have to be afraid of?...
Good question.

Subpoena Hunter during the course of the Senate trial.

Subpoena Joe during the course of the Senate trial.

No problem... so long as you subpoena John Bolton et al, as well.

Let's put it all on the table and let the American People decide.

...Isn't that would you TDS douchebags said whenever anyone criticized the Mueller investigation?
Absolutely.

Do it.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???

Well because the phone call was illegal and inappropriate. Tying ANY foreign aid to an investigation of a political opponent is illegal. Period.

Even if Biden were corrupt, asking a foreign government to interfere in a US election is illegal. And that’s why getting testimony from the Biden’s, or in relation to Crowdstrike, because both are irrelevant to the charges against Trump.

Now if the Bidens are called, and it’s exposed in the trial, as it was in the Congressional hearings, that the charges against the Bidens and the Crowdstrike originated as a Russian disinformation campaign and that there’s no evidence to support either charge, that can’t possibly be helpful to Trump.

In fact, it could turn public opinion further against Trump.

Plus now the Russians are hacking Burisma to help Trump, using the same methods and leaving the same electronic trail as the DNC hack.
And just when did Trump mention elections?

He mentioned elections in the phone call. He talked about Crowdstrike and the DNC, and asked the Ukranian government to help him find the server.

Asking for an investigation of Joe Biden, based on a provable lie, was illegal. There is an entire public record, both in Congress and in the history books, around the USA demanding the removal of the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor.

They very people who are now asking for Joe Biden’s testimony, voted in favour of sending him to Kiev to fire the guy.
great. link me up to where he said "help me win this next election" or shut the fuck up.

pretty simple. if i need to dumb it down more let me know. it won't be easy but i'll try. you see, i don't give a SHIT how you choose to interpret this OR spin it to some jacked up rabbit up your ass RUSSIA narrative, i just want to see facts. not your fantasies.

You've got this in writing.....even you (as stupid as you are) wouldn't make this claim without some form of support.

Rand does not kiss Trump's booty or anyone elses. Make you a bigger dumbass (if that is possible).
Rand Paul stood next to Mike Lee when he had his legitimate tantrum..this past week. Rand is trying to kiss up to Trump, as repentance.

Google it

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back