Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

Call Hunter, try to get the 51 votes... to make the impeachment in to a circus of smoke and mirrors.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses
Good. Fine. Whatever. So long as Bolton is put on the stand and convinced or compelled to testify.

Compelled....by who ?

Where was your lover Adam Schiffhead when it was his opportunity ?
Bolton refused to testify at that time. Let's keep on ignoring how poor innocent victim donald trump is blocking witnesses.

Never in my life did I ever think a president would or could use power that we gave him as President to go after a simple citizen in this manner. It's a disgrace that Trump is calling a citizen a crook, a criminal, without following the Constitutional rights Hunter is given to protect him from an overreaching and powerful gov't And the gvt power hungry's abuses.

Impeach the lawless son of a Bitch....

The sooner this cancer is removed from office, the sooner the Country can heal and repair all of these lawless caused, deep gash wounds to our Constitution....

Last edited:
I think Giuliani and Mulveyny would be valuable witnesses.... to help clarify what was going on.... both first hand parties to the accusations in the articles of impeachment.

...Compelled....by who ?...
By Senatorial subpoena.

...Where was your lover Adam Schiffhead when it was his opportunity ?
1. I'm not a Shiff fan... I thought he handle this stupidly.

2. The object of the exercise at the time was to get Trump impeached without the GOP running interference for him. *

( * Not as a partisan exercise, but to meet the Constitutional crisis triggered by the despicable actions of a sitting President before he could do more damage )

The Grand Jury (House) has delivered its indictment; having found probably cause to go to trial.

The Petite Jury (Senate) is the body which must exercise all care to actually deliver justice.
Sorry, turd, but an impeachment is nothing like a trial. Furthermore, the Grand jury does more than find probable cause. It vets all the witnesses and evidence. Now Piglosi and Adolph Schiffler are admitting they didn't do their jobs properly

I think Giuliani and Mulveyny would be valuable witnesses.... to help clarify what was going on.... both first hand parties to the accusations in the articles of impeachment.
You will regret having Giuliani testify.

...If there's nothing to dig up, then what does Biden have to be afraid of?...
Good question.

Subpoena Hunter during the course of the Senate trial.

Subpoena Joe during the course of the Senate trial.

No problem... so long as you subpoena John Bolton et al, as well.

Let's put it all on the table and let the American People decide.

...Isn't that would you TDS douchebags said whenever anyone criticized the Mueller investigation?
Absolutely.

Do it.
The Pubbies have no obligation to do that.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.
He'll still be accused, and then acquitted.
Trump acquittal will always be questioned because of the antics of McConnell.
The impeachment is what will be questioned. It's already considered a joke.

It won't be questioned and it damn sure ain't no joke to trump.
Everyone except brain damaged TDS morons knows it's a joke and a con.

Never in my life did I ever think a president would or could use power that we gave him as President to go after a simple citizen in this manner. It's a disgrace that Trump is calling a citizen a crook, a criminal, without following the Constitutional rights Hunter is given to protect him from an overreaching and powerful gov't And the gvt power hungry's abuses.

The sooner this cancer is removed from office, the sooner the Country can heal and repair all of these lawless caused, deep gash wounds to our Constitution....
so you missed all the shit obama did to sharyl attkisson after she broke fast n furious?

shit, never in my life have i seen someone so blind to what they hate that they only apply those standards to those they ALREADY hate. if you like 'em, meh, all good.

you're just trying to make mountains out of molehills cause you hate trump.

build a bridge.
get over it.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

You got it wrong. You deranged trump supporters THINK this is a joke and a con because trump tells you what to think.

so you missed all the shit obama did to sharyl attkisson after she broke fast n furious?

shit, never in my life have i seen someone so blind to what they hate that they only apply those standards to those they ALREADY hate. if you like 'em, meh, all good.

you're just trying to make mountains out of molehills cause you hate trump.

build a bridge.
get over it.

Obama didn't do shit since republicans were in the majority and did nothing. Obama is no longer president. Get over it, because trump is president now.

You got it wrong. You deranged trump supporters THINK this is a joke and a con because trump tells you what to think.
I marvel at how you brain damaged TDS morons can't imagine anyone who can think for himself supporting Trump. You're the same people who regurgitate exactly the talking points you've been fed every day.

Ironic, isn't it?

Good. Fine. Whatever. So long as Bolton is put on the stand and convinced or compelled to testify.

Compelled....by who ?

Where was your lover Adam Schiffhead when it was his opportunity ?
Bolton refused to testify at that time. Let's keep on ignoring how poor innocent victim donald trump is blocking witnesses.

Was Bolton called on to testify by the house ? Did he get an official request.

His actions weren't justified and the Bidens have no reason to testify. It doesn't matter if Ukraine got the money, trump broke the law.
You know, impeaching Trump for asking Ukraine about possible criminal behavior by the Bidens is like the cops arresting YOU for asking them to investigate a crack dealer...

But even putting that aside, you would think Biden would be anxious to testify and clear his name, since he's running for President...
His refusal to do that also can be taken as an admission of guilt by a lot of voters!!!

There is no predicate for an investigation into Biden. You have to have a reason to investigate someone, otherwise you’re violating their rights.

You can’t use law enforcement authority to harass your enemies.
What was the predicate for investigating Trump?

Information provided by the Australian government.
It was actually supplied to an Australian spy by the FBI. All arrows point back to the FBI.

Bullshit. You are so full of it.

You will regret having Giuliani testify.

Mention Giuliani's name to Republicans and they scatter like cockroaches. Republicans don't want Giuliani in the same city with them.

I marvel at how you brain damaged TDS morons can't imagine anyone who can think for himself supporting Trump. You're the same people who regurgitate exactly the talking points you've been fed every day.

Ironic, isn't it?

We know you are incapable of thinking for yourself. You are a Trump parrot.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
The phone call was about a Russian media sourced conspiracy theory about Biden that subsequent investigative reporting has failed to confirm. You will find this threat from Rand Paul holds no terror. They have every intention of illustrating this was all based on Russian propaganda anyway.

You are forgetting that Barr and Durham can follow the money trail, and if the Bidens' stories don't jive than there is a perjury charge hanging over them.
Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. The rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.

If the money were to lead where you claim, I am sure that Barr would have already announced it and disqualified Joe Biden from running for President.

Ironic, isn't it?

Catch me up.

What is the new Trumped up charge of the day.

I know they've tried (and dumped) a lot of stuff.

Just can't stay with it.

Forum List

Back