Random Truths

Progressive is just that, the naïveté of childish reasonings.

Progressivism all about envy, revenge, getting even, frivolous punishment, control, racism, selective outrage, deflection, and elitism.

Embrace the suck
Tell you what, in what year (or well-defined period) was this nation what you believe it should be?

And, what nation on earth currently is closest to what the US should be?
It should be different... Sadly it's not anymore.

Hashtag neutered
So, you have no idea when it was the country you want or any idea what nation on earth is like what you want? Got it.
As it stands now... Weaknesses will always be attacked.

I would say the point of no return was the new deal... It made the whole country weak, controlled and worst of all dependent.

I was born after the new deal era, I compare it to what the federal government did to the Indian nations.
It made a conquered people fully dependent... As we are today.

Funny how history repeats itself...

Embrace the suck

Progressivism all about envy, revenge, getting even, frivolous punishment, control, racism, selective outrage, deflection, and elitism.

Embrace the suck
Tell you what, in what year (or well-defined period) was this nation what you believe it should be?

Hashtag neutered
So, you have no idea when it was the country you want or any idea what nation on earth is like what you want? Got it.

I would say the point of no return was the new deal... It made the whole country weak, controlled and worst of all dependent.

I was born after the new deal era, I compare it to what the federal government did to the Indian nations.

Embrace the suck
Your schoolgirl quality rant is noted. Please let us know when you actually have something valid to say like, the US was close to being what it should be in the year _____. TY.

Embrace the suck

Hashtag neutered

Embrace the suck
Your schoolgirl quality rant is noted. Please let us know when you actually have something valid to say like, the US was close to being what it should be in the year _____. TY.
Ok, 1776.

Now we are no different than spineless Europe...

Embrace the suck

Progressivism is all about envy, revenge, getting even, frivolous punishment, control, racism, selective outrage, deflection, and elitism.

Embrace the suck

Still haven't found that village, or did the village council decide you were a brick load short of a load needed to be their village idiot?

Hashtag neutered

Embrace the suck
Ok, 1776.

Okay, so you liked the US when it was still ruled by a King, or when it went to war against said King. Got it.

Progressivism is all about envy, revenge, getting even, frivolous punishment, control, racism, selective outrage, deflection, and elitism.

Embrace the suck

Still haven't found that village, or did the village council decide you were a brick load short of a load needed to be their village idiot?
That's what said of crazy horse... Now there is a mountain named after him.

Hashtag neutered

Embrace the suck
Ok, 1776.

Okay, so you liked the US when it was still ruled by a King, or when it went to war against said King. Got it.

Let's not forget about all that slavery either.

Hashtag neutered

Embrace the suck
Ok, 1776.

Na, not really they were defying a King, same problem we have today.

Sadly we have less people of courage now... We have lost.

Embrace the suck

Embrace the suck
Ok, 1776.

Lesson for ya, don't push liberals too far, and your kind was in charge then BTW (most later fled to Canada).

Loyalist (American Revolution) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good times, for Rusty apparently.
Africans invented slavery... Nothing new there.

The federal government enslaved the Indian nations long after slavery was "over".
Just look at Indian reservations today... The res is full federal government slaves... The res Indians know the better vote for the progressives to keep their handouts coming in. I know as an adolescent I was part of the system.

Embrace the suck

The federal government enslaved the Indian nations long after slavery was "over".
Just look at Indian reservations today... The res is full federal government slaves... The res Indians know the better vote for the progressives to keep their handouts coming in. I know as an adolescent I was part of the system.
Tell us, are you planning to take Social Security and Medicare when the times comes?

Embrace the suck

Slavery has been on every continent, that doesn't make it right.

And giving those small pox infested blankets to indians...man, they had it so good then.

Embrace the suck
Ok, 1776.

Lesson for ya, don't push liberals too far, and your kind was in charge then BTW (most later fled to Canada).

Wiki... Accurate???

Your funny

Ok, 1776.

Wiki... Accurate???

Your funny
Pick any source you like, the history is the same.

Forum List

Back