Rapes to "cure"homosexuality but no jail time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28&list=PLBD9A4992AB0B0FAE&index=1]1950s Education on "Homosexuals" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh really.

Here let me educate you.

ho·mo·sex·u·al

/ˌhōməˈsekSHo͞oəl/

adjective
adjective: homosexual
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
•
involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the same sex

"homosexual desire"
noun

noun: homosexual; plural noun: homosexuals
a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
synonyms: gay, lesbian; More

Oops, looks like I was right.

You're not very bright, are you? Homosexuality is an adult relationship between two consenting adults of the same sex. What we have in this story is an adult male of unknown sexual orientation (statistically, he is probably a heterosexual) who is preying on children. That's not homosexuality. According to your logic, heterosexual males in prison automatically become homosexual if they are raped by a male prisoner.

No the definitions I've read said nothing about relationships between two consenting adults.

Nope no mention of consenting adults in Merriam-Webster.

No according the definition a person is homosexual when that person is sexually attracted to people of their own sex. I don't think the person getting raped in prison is actually attracted to the one doing the raping.

Homosexuality is a sexual orientation. Pedophilia is a psychological disorder. A homosexual CAN be a pedophile, but homosexuality is not equal to pedophilia and most pedophiles are heterosexual (and this has nothing to do with the fact that their victims might be of the same sex).

How does the left balance their hatred of the Boy Scouts of America for being able to refuse to hire homosexuals when they see this kind of stuff?

Yea, right. All homosexuals are rapists. :cuckoo:

This is a sick individual. In fact, he is a repressed individual who has repressed his true sexuality. He's married with children, living the life of a heterosexual. He has acted out his pedophilia on children, on boys. That does not mean he is homosexual; it means he is a pedophile. Certainly the Boy Scouts should not hire pedophiles, but homosexuality and pedophilia are two completely different things.

The Boy Scouts were so busy watching out for homosexuals that the pedophiles were sneaking in right under their noses. The funny thing is that James Dale, the scout whose ouster prompted the Supreme Court case, got high praise from his superiors for years before the administration was made aware of his homosexuality (that's right - they had to be TOLD and if you can't tell that someone is gay unless you're told, then how could that person be a bad influence on young boys?) Recently after the public outcry, the BSA decided to allow gay scouts but still would not allow homosexuals to be scout masters so they are still of the archaic belief that homosexuals seek out converts or somehow infect children with their homosexuality. That's just institutionalized stupidity. They do have a right to be stupid bigots but we also have the right to stop supporting them and make sure the government stops giving them support with tax dollars.

You're not very bright, are you? Homosexuality is an adult relationship between two consenting adults of the same sex. What we have in this story is an adult male of unknown sexual orientation (statistically, he is probably a heterosexual) who is preying on children. That's not homosexuality. According to your logic, heterosexual males in prison automatically become homosexual if they are raped by a male prisoner.

No the definitions I've read said nothing about relationships between two consenting adults.

No according the definition a person is homosexual when that person is sexually attracted to people of their own sex. I don't think the person getting raped in prison is actually attracted to the one doing the raping.

Homosexuality is a sexual orientation. Pedophilia is a psychological disorder. A homosexual CAN be a pedophile, but homosexuality is not equal to pedophilia and most pedophiles are heterosexual (and this has nothing to do with the fact that their victims might be of the same sex).

If the pedophile targets children of the same sex that makes the person a homosexual. Period.

I've already given the definition of "homosexual" and you choose to ignore it but the fact remains a homosexual is a person attracted to someone of the same sex.

How does the left balance their hatred of the Boy Scouts of America for being able to refuse to hire homosexuals when they see this kind of stuff?

This is a sick individual. In fact, he is a repressed individual who has repressed his true sexuality. He's married with children, living the life of a heterosexual. He has acted out his pedophilia on children, on boys. That does not mean he is homosexual; it means he is a pedophile. Certainly the Boy Scouts should not hire pedophiles, but homosexuality and pedophilia are two completely different things.

The Boy Scouts were so busy watching out for homosexuals that the pedophiles were sneaking in right under their noses. The funny thing is that James Dale, the scout whose ouster prompted the Supreme Court case, got high praise from his superiors for years before the administration was made aware of his homosexuality (that's right - they had to be TOLD and if you can't tell that someone is gay unless you're told, then how could that person be a bad influence on young boys?) Recently after the public outcry, the BSA decided to allow gay scouts but still would not allow homosexuals to be scout masters so they are still of the archaic belief that homosexuals seek out converts or somehow infect children with their homosexuality. That's just institutionalized stupidity. They do have a right to be stupid bigots but we also have the right to stop supporting them and make sure the government stops giving them support with tax dollars.

What parent would send their boys camping with a homosexual? What parent would send their daughters camping with a straight guy? Of course most homosexuals aren't pedophiles. Most straight people aren't pedophiles either. There are, however, pedophiles in each group so to hell with political correctness and keep your kids as safe as you can.

He's not a pedophile. That's why this thread is so fucking stupid. It's in the wrong forum, the title is deliberately misleading, and the OP is a lying piece of hackery from a propaganda site. The reality is this guy took advantage of young men by entering into homosexual relationships with them..then pleaded to rape and abuse of therapist privilege. He didn't rape them as a method of therapy, it isn't current (the judgement was handed down two years ago) and except for one alleged victim, all the victims were of legal age. And that victim was 14, which is beyond the scope of pedophiles as a rule. He's a homo therapist who for his own reasons copped a plea to a bunch of counts of rape that would have been either dropped or plead down in a trial....and the judge was a liberal who felt sorry for him.

If the pedophile targets children of the same sex that makes the person a homosexual. Period.

WRONG. If a male heterosexual pedophile molests a young boy, he is still a heterosexual. The sex of a pedophile's victim does not change his sexual orientation.

What parent would send their boys camping with a homosexual? What parent would send their daughters camping with a straight guy? Of course most homosexuals aren't pedophiles. Most straight people aren't pedophiles either. There are, however, pedophiles in each group so to hell with political correctness and keep your kids as safe as you can.

It is completely inappropriate for any scout master to talk about sexuality with young scouts. That has always been the case so why is it only becoming an issue when it comes to gay scout leaders? It is because so many believe that a gay scout master will try to "recruit" boys into homosexuality and that is nothing but ignorant horse shit.

WRONG. If a male heterosexual pedophile molests a young boy, he is still a heterosexual. The sex of a pedophile's victim does not change his sexual orientation.

I understand you want to believe that. And maybe it's because you're a homosexual yourself. But the definition of homosexual is pretty cut and dry, if you're sexually attracted to someone of the same sex, you are a homosexual. Now I suppose you can be attracted to both the opposite and same sex but the one doesn't exclude the other.

I understand you want to believe that. And maybe it's because you're a homosexual yourself.

Yeah, I expected that dumbass accusation. I am a heterosexual.

But the definition of homosexual is pretty cut and dry, if you're sexually attracted to someone of the same sex, you are a homosexual. Now I suppose you can be attracted to both the opposite and same sex but the one doesn't exclude the other.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with sexual urges toward children.

Testing The Premise: Are Gays A Threat To Our Children?

“Homosexuality” and “Homosexual Molestation”

Part of the confusion between homosexuality and the molestation of young boys comes from the terminology used by researchers themselves. If an adult male molests a young boy, that type of molestation is typically called a “homosexual molestation”. But when described this way, the term “homosexual” is used as an adjective in its most literal sense — the victim and perpetrator are of the same sex. It doesn’t refer to the sexual orientation of either the victim or the perpetrator.32

I understand you want to believe that. And maybe it's because you're a homosexual yourself.

Yeah, I expected that dumbass accusation. I am a heterosexual.

But the definition of homosexual is pretty cut and dry, if you're sexually attracted to someone of the same sex, you are a homosexual. Now I suppose you can be attracted to both the opposite and same sex but the one doesn't exclude the other.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with sexual urges toward children.

Testing The Premise: Are Gays A Threat To Our Children?

“Homosexuality” and “Homosexual Molestation”

Part of the confusion between homosexuality and the molestation of young boys comes from the terminology used by researchers themselves. If an adult male molests a young boy, that type of molestation is typically called a “homosexual molestation”. But when described this way, the term “homosexual” is used as an adjective in its most literal sense — the victim and perpetrator are of the same sex. It doesn’t refer to the sexual orientation of either the victim or the perpetrator.32

Leave it to you to overlook the keyword "maybe" in that sentence.

And thanks for proving my point.

1ho·mo·sex·u·al
adjective \ˌhō-mə-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\

: sexually attracted to people of the same sex

: based on or showing a sexual attraction to people of the same sex

That's right, because none of the victims were pre-pubescent, and only one was not adult.

So that settles that. This guy was just straight homo. Like jake.

Violation of the forum rules, koshergrl, in attacking the individual poster.

Like so many emotional deviants, including some of whom we are discussing in this OP, you are increasingly unable to control your behavior.

Your future, if you can't begin mending and healing yourself, is one of sedatives, straight jackets, and pampers in a psychiatric hospital for older women who just don't get it.

And you are fabricating that only males attack male children sexually.

That's right, because none of the victims were pre-pubescent, and only one was not adult.

So that settles that. This guy was just straight homo. Like jake.

Violation of the forum rules, koshergrl, in attacking the individual poster.

Like so many emotional deviants, including some of whom we are discussing in this OP, you are increasingly unable to control your behavior.

Your future, if you can't begin mending and healing yourself, is one of sedatives, straight jackets, and pampers in a psychiatric hospital for older women who just don't get it.

And you are fabricating that only males attack male children sexually.

you are seriously the most whiny hypocrite on the forum

bitching about attacking the individual and in the same post you attack her individually. good lord you are pathetic.

I will take Yurt of Ignore to answer his whining. He will be back on Ignore after this post.

Koshergrl attacked me, and I evaluated her future for her.

Yurt went completely off OP, because he simply can't deal with me as if he were a normal person. Yurt is in the same butt hurt situation as kosher emotionally. Their futures are set if they don't change.

To the OP: the great majority of assaults against youth and children are by heterosexuals.

Forum List

Back