Rapes to "cure"homosexuality but no jail time

Two years old. NOT a *current* event.

Also, the judgement was passed down by a LIBERAL judge.

Let's see, apparently the young men weren't raped in a technical sense although women in the same situation would no doubt be considered to be victims of rape. He merely ruined the mental stability of young men because he was a homosexual predator. He never admitted to being homosexual and he managed to work himself into a position of authority over young men. The bi-polar left seems outraged that he would get away with such criminal conduct but on the other hand they hate the BSA for being unwilling to risk the mental and physical health of boys by hiring overt homosexuals as counselors.

Try educating yourself:

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Yes, I did, as a matter of fact.

I don't like misleading titles, and I don't like *planting* forums with fake information.

Forgive me if this question has already been thrown out here, but what made that guy think that him doing the raping would cure them boys of their homosexuality? Shouldn't a female have done all of this if it had to happen at all?

God bless you and his victims always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Actually, no, that isn't my point at all. See #94 above (whitehall): "The bi-polar left seems outraged that he would get away with such criminal conduct but on the other hand they hate the BSA for being unwilling to risk the mental and physical health of boys by hiring overt homosexuals as counselors. "

That is the point.

The whole point, idiot, is that homosexuals are NOT a danger to children so that argument fails. Your fear is based on your rank ignorance.

That would be a lot easier to take, if you weren't saying the exact opposite in this thread...do you maintain that the pastor wasn't homosexual? Or are you maintaining he wasn't a threat to children? Which is it?

That would be a lot easier to take, if you weren't saying the exact opposite in this thread...do you maintain that the pastor wasn't homosexual? Or are you maintaining he wasn't a threat to children? Which is it?

Are you really THIS fucking stupid?

His sexual orientation has nothing to do with his crime.

So we watch Whitehall and Koshergrl mangle the facts, distort the event, and push agendas despite all of the evidence.

The facts are..

1. This is not a current event.
2. This is not a case of pedophilia.
3. All but one of the victims were of age.
4. The thread title is deliberately misleading.
5. The thread was deliberately planted in the current events forum to make it appear it is current, when it's not.
6. The judge in this case is a liberal.
7. The sole purpose of this thread is to attack Christians, but it is the most recent garbage the OP could find...so he recycled it and painted it up so it would look like it's recent.
8. The same behavior among non-christian populations (schools, for example) is encouraged and lauded as "brave".

Last edited:
The facts are..

1. This is not a current event.
2. This is not a case of pedophilia.
3. All but one of the victims were of age.
4. The thread title is deliberately misleading.
5. The thread was deliberately planted in the current events forum to make it appear it is current, when it's not.
6. The judge in this case is a liberal.
7. The sole purpose of this thread is to attack Christians, but it is the most recent garbage the OP could find...so he recycled it and painted it up so it would look like it's recent.
8. The same behavior among non-christian populations (schools, for example) is encouraged and lauded as "brave".

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you? @@

You're really whacked - you could find a conspiracy on the back of a box of cornflakes

Actually, no, that isn't my point at all. See #94 above (whitehall): "The bi-polar left seems outraged that he would get away with such criminal conduct but on the other hand they hate the BSA for being unwilling to risk the mental and physical health of boys by hiring overt homosexuals as counselors. "

That is the point.

The whole point, idiot, is that homosexuals are NOT a danger to children so that argument fails. Your fear is based on your rank ignorance.

Try telling that to the victims.

I think they would disagree.

Are you really THIS fucking stupid?

His sexual orientation has nothing to do with his crime.

It had a lot to do with the victims he chose.

Naw, they weren't little boys. They were young men that he entered into relationships with, under the auspices of providing therapy.

Typical homo scam.

Forum List

Back