Rapist Moved to Women's Prison Because He Says He Identifies As a Woman

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The insanity of leftism strikes again.

“Incredibly, Martin Ponting, who was sentenced to life in 1995 for the rape of two girls under the age of 16, was recently moved to the all-women prison of Bronzefield in Surrey because he now identifies as a woman and goes by the name of Jessica Winfield. He has now been segregated from the other prisoners at Bronzefield presumably for some serious misdemeanour. (For making advances to women, say sections of the press, though the prison authorities deny this.) To place a rapist among women because he claims to be a woman might prove to be the moment the cult of genderfludity crossed the line from irritating to psychotic.”

A rapist in a women’s prison? Society has lost the plot | Brendan O’Neill | spiked

This is what the leftist twats have asked for. He must be claiming to self identify as a LGBT too! Insanity because liberal dumb asses in the courts claim to have empathy.

At least it isnt here. I expect that kind of perversion and insanity from Europe.

The end result of transgenderism is that the women loose all their "protections". Women's sports teams can be taken over by men claiming to be women. Men's prisons can close because all the men claim to be women and get to go to women's prisons. Any business that doesn't want to hire women can just have a few male employees claim to be women, to protect against discrimination charges.

But, it seems so far the Democrat bigots insist a trangendered man has to have big tits and wear a dress, which is more that most men are willing to do. Lucky for born females that Democrat bigots don't insist they have big tits and wear dresses.

At least it isnt here. I expect that kind of perversion and insanity from Europe.
Hell, a bunch of idiots want that shit here too.
Only a matter of days, not years, when it happens here too.
Until they have their junk cut off they are male. This self identifying to change genders is bullshit pushed by the brain damaged weirdos in our society..
Even without a pecker they are still a male. Biology involves a lot more than limbs

Until they have their junk cut off they are male. This self identifying to change genders is bullshit pushed by the brain damaged weirdos in our society..
Science hater. Saying sexual organs and not the mood you are in defines what sex you are simply shows what an unscientific Neanderthal you are.

The insanity of leftism strikes again.

“Incredibly, Martin Ponting, who was sentenced to life in 1995 for the rape of two girls under the age of 16, was recently moved to the all-women prison of Bronzefield in Surrey because he now identifies as a woman and goes by the name of Jessica Winfield. He has now been segregated from the other prisoners at Bronzefield presumably for some serious misdemeanour. (For making advances to women, say sections of the press, though the prison authorities deny this.) To place a rapist among women because he claims to be a woman might prove to be the moment the cult of genderfludity crossed the line from irritating to psychotic.”

A rapist in a women’s prison? Society has lost the plot | Brendan O’Neill | spiked
That is, for all intents and purposes, a death sentence.

They will kill him.

I think the death penalty should be used sparingly. I only support capital punishment in cases of rape, murder and voter fraud.

A man shouldn't have to mutilate himself, shave, wear a dress, or take hormones to be a woman. It's time to stand up for the rights of transgendered butch lesbians!

Even without a pecker they are still a male. Biology involves a lot more than limbs
True but if they are truly dedicated they should get rid of that part that offends them.

^^ Which brings up the next question; how long before all the murders claim insanity so they can get a "non-competent" ruling and don't end up in prison? I mean, who the hell do doctors think they are saying folks aren't mentally ill?!?

Even then they are still male, but with that level of commitment I am at least willing to accept their facade.

Even then they are still male, but with that level of commitment I am at least willing to accept their facade.
It would show some commitment on their part.

Forum List

Back