Rapper Coolio died from fentanyl overdose: manager

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is killing way too many Americans, yet there's little outcry over it like there was over covid, which was called a global pandemic

this is killing way too many Americans, yet there's little outcry over it like there was over covid, which was called a global pandemic

I guess because Covid attacks all people, but drugs attack only those who do drugs.

Choice seems to be the issue here.

It's the Evul Guvmint's fault. they force these idiot gimps to buy drugs from thuggs an cartels!

This poison is so powerful and lethal (often spiked I'm sure) that it should be basically labelled a poison and people selling it potentially charged with attempted murder in some cases or, reckless endangerment. This isn't a bag of weed people are getting into, this is serious and often carries deadly consequences..

This poison is so powerful and lethal (often spiked I'm sure) that it should be basically labelled a poison and people selling it potentially charged with attempted murder in some cases or, reckless endangerment. This isn't a bag of weed people are getting into, this is serious and often carries deadly consequences..
I suggest you stay away from the black market you may not know how to control yourself.

Seems like messing around with fentanyl is the same as Russian Roulette. I don't get it.

Visit the prisons and ask those incarcerated about nothing being done about smuggling or dealing fent.

So why are you now trying to make an argument when for three or four posts you didn't bother.
Maybe if you actually put a bit more effort into this, you'd get a sensible discussion.

Biden told the world to surge the border. When he became president, they did, and brought all that came with. The cartels control the border.

Forum List

Back