Rashida Tlaib Uninjured After Her Pager Mysteriously Explodes

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
17 Sep 2024

Capitol Police responded to an urgent call amid reports of a loud disturbance in the congressional offices today. Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib was later reportedly uninjured after her pager mysteriously exploded.
The incident occurred earlier Tuesday in Tlaib's Capitol Hill office, where her pager had been sitting on a desk before spontaneously detonating, causing a significant scare but leaving no reported injuries.
"It just blew up right out of nowhere!" one of Tlaib's staffers said following the explosion. "We were just going about our business, checking over the congresswoman's itinerary of Death-To-Israel protests, when there was a huge blast in the next room. We went in there, papers were flying everywhere, and there was smoke… thank goodness she had put the pager on the desk. Such a crazy, unexplained incident, right?"
laib's staff was questioned on the origin of the pager but provided little clarification. "She said it was a gift from some dear friends," one staffer explained. "Honestly, we thought it was a little weird for a U.S. congresswoman to be carrying a pager in 2024, but didn't really think too much of it. Now it blew up in our office. I guess we're seeing why people stopped carrying pagers now, right? I mean, those things are obviously dangerous!"
At publishing time, police were called to Dearborn, Michigan after reports of several thousand pager explosions in the area.

Commentary:
Babylon Bee strikes again!! ROFL!!
Who uses "Pagers" in the 21st Century?
No doubt there have been some Democrats injured in pager incidents.
Some people did something.

17 Sep 2024

Capitol Police responded to an urgent call amid reports of a loud disturbance in the congressional offices today. Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib was later reportedly uninjured after her pager mysteriously exploded.
The incident occurred earlier Tuesday in Tlaib's Capitol Hill office, where her pager had been sitting on a desk before spontaneously detonating, causing a significant scare but leaving no reported injuries.
"It just blew up right out of nowhere!" one of Tlaib's staffers said following the explosion. "We were just going about our business, checking over the congresswoman's itinerary of Death-To-Israel protests, when there was a huge blast in the next room. We went in there, papers were flying everywhere, and there was smoke… thank goodness she had put the pager on the desk. Such a crazy, unexplained incident, right?"
laib's staff was questioned on the origin of the pager but provided little clarification. "She said it was a gift from some dear friends," one staffer explained. "Honestly, we thought it was a little weird for a U.S. congresswoman to be carrying a pager in 2024, but didn't really think too much of it. Now it blew up in our office. I guess we're seeing why people stopped carrying pagers now, right? I mean, those things are obviously dangerous!"
At publishing time, police were called to Dearborn, Michigan after reports of several thousand pager explosions in the area.

Commentary:
funny thing is that I still have three pagers (beepers) a pink one and two black ones. I just could not get rid of them years ago.

remember how in the "old days" (80s & 90s) people would check your pager (beeper) to see if you were cheating on them

You all know this is not true.
We never had any pagers (beepers) blowing up - not one.

This is all the same tactic of them creating something stupid to blame Israel for so they can keep harming Israel. That's why we have to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Tlaib represents the Crazy Democrat Cult very well.

tlaibhkhidh.jpg
tlaibkshkfhskhhkhf.jpg
tlaibksdfhkfhksf.jpg
tlaibsdfhksjdfhkfh.jpg
tlaibhdhdhfhfmf.png

17 Sep 2024

Commentary:
So open season on assassination attempt jokes then?

Awesome, I'mma go start a thread.

17 Sep 2024

Commentary:

Sadly, AOC could never figure out how to work her pager and left it at home.

Forum List

Back