Trump shooting is the price you pay for freedom

Governments don't have rights.... to anything. That's not what rights are.

I'm not interested in parsing words. If government can have a certain weapon IMO so can the people.

Rights are literally power that people have that the govt doesn't have.

Well, Elon Musk could afford one... would you trust him with one?

I don't trust the government with one.

I'm not interested in parsing words. If government can have a certain weapon IMO so can the people.

I don't trust the government with one.

Well, you can think this, but the reality is simply not the case.

You don't understand rights... that's not my problem that you don't want to educated yourself.

How do you know what he was aiming at?
He could have been hungry and was aiming at a Dog

What part of…….The right to bear arms shall not be infringed don’t you understand?
/----/ Here ya go, Spanky. The shooter in the apparent assassination attempt, 58-year-old Ryan Wesley Routh, was charged Monday with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and having a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

/----/ Here ya go, Spanky. The shooter in the apparent assassination attempt, 58-year-old Ryan Wesley Routh, was charged Monday with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and having a firearm with an obliterated serial number.
I don’t see any charges of attempted assassination

1726572075081.png

--------------------------------------
And yet.....and yet you know about it?
How?

If not for the media?
No, I had to go looking for it, and find the local affiliates reporting it. Kamala, no. CNN, no. NBC, no. etc. You get the point I'm trying to make so don't be ignorant.

Well, you can think this, but the reality is simply not the case.

You don't understand rights... that's not my problem that you don't want to educated yourself.
It is simply the case. The entire purpose of the 2A, is to keep the gov't at bay at the hands of the people that the gov't should be serving.

Now it's the other way around. We have a sect of society that adores gov't. They want this and that from the gov't. They want equality via gov't handouts, laziness and the lack of personal motivation. The minute, the people become servants to the gov't, we have lost the purpose of the constitution.

Why do we think Kamala wants to promise higher taxes, $25K in home buying assistance, taxes on unearned capital gains, and gun buyback programs, etc.? Votes and gov't dependence. That was never the purpose of our great nation.

Many of you are being subdued, slowly, and even gracefully by a corrupt political system that views you only as a means to their end, votes and unadulterated loyalty. And this goes for Republicans too.

At the end of the day, to stop a gov't that has lost its way and subverts the people, even if it is under the guise of democracy, the people have the right to start over again. And that right primary foundation is the 2A.

Forum List

Back