Trump shooting is the price you pay for freedom

I don’t see any charges of attempted assassination
/----/ ...though more serious charges are likely pending. He has not yet been charged in relation to the apparent assassination attempt on Trump, though he is likely to eventually face charges of making threats against a former president, or against a candidate for president who is protected by the Secret Service.

He claimed Trump wants to “make Americans slaves against master.”

It's true! The shooter is right. He was just wrong for trying to shoot Trump.

“DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose,” he wrote, a slogan similar to those commonly used by Biden and Harris.

“We cannot afford to fail,” Routh continued. “The world is counting on us to show the way.”

This is similar to language that Harris continues to use on the campaign trail. On Aug. 29, she said at a rally in Savannah, Ga., “We are fighting for our democracy.”

We are fighting for our Democracy. Sorry the shooter just happens to be right.

Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch, told The Post: “It is no coincidence that Routh repeated Kamala’s and Joe’s extremist rhetoric against Trump. At this point it is inexcusable incitement.”

What a joke. After all the violent shit Trump said, if it's coming back to bite him in the ass, that's on him. If now you see your words have consequences.

Kamala didn't say anything wrong. Democracy is at stake. We see what the corrupt Supreme Court and Republicans are up to.
Did you swallow that all at once?

Did you swallow that all at once?
But when Republicans say that same shit about Democrats, you swallow it.

Yes, I believe since 1978, the rich, corporations, Bush's, Trump's, Republicans have waged war against the American middle class.

Why? Because we are the highest paid workers in the world. We were outsourcing jobs to where things can be made cheaper. Republicans started NAFTA Clinton only signed it. And now, I'm for NAFTA. I'm not against free trade. But we need to protect our vital industries, manufacturing. All those union jobs should have stayed in America.

But when Republicans say that same shit about Democrats, you swallow it.

Yes, I believe since 1978, the rich, corporations, Bush's, Trump's, Republicans have waged war against the American middle class.

Why? Because we are the highest paid workers in the world. We were outsourcing jobs to where things can be made cheaper. Republicans started NAFTA Clinton only signed it. And now, I'm for NAFTA. I'm not against free trade. But we need to protect our vital industries, manufacturing. All those union jobs should have stayed in America.
/---/ Sometimes the stars align, and we agree on some things.

/---/ Sometimes the stars align, and we agree on some things.

And I told people back then "I'll be fine. I have a college degree".

So while my co workers should probably organize and demand more, I make great money. They all know it and can't help show it. They gripe I should do everything when I ask them to do their job because "I make commission I should do it myself"

Sorry bitch, you're my shipper. Ship it. Or your my invoicer, invoice it. They cry but funny no one wanted my job when I first started.

Anyways, don't want to go into a rant but as a college educated man, I make almost exactly what I should be making. About $3,500 more than the average worker in America. I have a college degree and we expect to make about $1 million more over a 30 year career.

But even what i make doesn't seem to be enough to raise a family. I know I could but I'm glad I don't.

Sorry, got off track again. Point is, if unions were still relevant, the average worker would make a little closer to what I'm making. AND, they got pensions. If I took the job with Ford I had lined up when I was 17, I'd be retired already after 30 years. 47 and retired. INSTEAD I'm college educated and have to work till at least 62.

JD Vance spelled it out after the Mamphis school shooting . And in his veiled threat to Taylor Swift.
Why should the under siege American people spare any symppathy for trump when he ignores all the other gun deaths in the US. The GOP blocks every gun control initiative vut now wants sympathy for this failed attempt..
Reaping and sewing guys.

Of coutse America should be able to run an election without gunfire. But until you create a society where guns are not relevant this is just the price you pay. Like JD said when those children in Memphis were slaughtered.

nb Vance actually said shootings were "a fact of life" which is pretty much the same Antoinette type of brainless comment. Let them eat cake indeed.
Did you see anyone take a shot at Biden, Harris, Obama, Clinton, Carter? Ever see anyone shoot democrat congressmen at a baseball game? Why are virtually all the presidential assassins democrats? People forget, but even Bush had an Armenian democrat throw a grenade at him, but fortunately it didnt go off.

Democrats are BY FAR the most violent political party in existence. You motherfuckers riot, rob and murder continuously.

Last edited:
Redux:
"The 2nd specifically suggests that a 'well regulated' militia" is desirable. And in the context of the war with Britain and the absence of standing army......armed citizen militias was the best prophylactic against aggression by foreign intruders coveting American soil, commerce, resources."

And you seemingly think that when the founders inserted "well regulated militia" they were contemplating you being armed if you disagreed with your local drain commissioner?
Wrong again. Your argument is voided by the fact that State constitutions, dating as far back as the constitution, gives the rights for citizens to bear arms. Pennsylvania and Massachusetts are two of them specifically, with verbiage that is even more specific than the constitutions.

The founding fathers were weary of any gov't backed "standing army". Therefore militias were state driven and organized, by whom, the citizens who were legally allowed to bear arms. When needed, those militias could be called upon to protect self, city, state, and country from both foreign and domestic tyranny.

And yes, you could take up arms against your local drain commissioner if they violated your constitutional rights and that was the means to do so. Look up the battle of athens, which happened because of election fraud.

Forum List

Back