Rasmussen: Trump’s Chances for Nomination Hold Steady

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
BUT that's Not what everyone else says!

rasmussenreports.com ^ | October 09, 2015
All eyes are on the Democrats’ side of the equation going into their first presidential candidate debate next week, but Donald Trump remains an odds-on favorite among Republicans. The latest Rasmussen Reports Trump Change national telephone survey finds that 58% of Likely Republican Voters believe “The Donald” is likely to end up as their party’s presidential nominee in 2016, with 24% who say it is Very Likely. Thirty-seven percent (37%) say a Trump nomination is unlikely, including 14% who feel it’s Not At All Likely. (To see survey question wording, click here.) These findings are basically unchanged from a week...

Rasmussen? The polling company that won't poll next year in the election race because they got it so wrong last time? That Rasmussen?

Every family has a relative or friend who's unemployed due to an illegal or a business visa and Trump is the only Republican to hammer away at that fact.

As soon as Trump falls to a solid #2 in most polls his numbers will fall off the map rapidly and he'll be done. People will go home from the circus as soon as the lights start to dim.

As soon as Trump falls to a solid #2 in most polls his numbers will fall off the map rapidly and he'll be done. People will go home from the circus as soon as the lights start to dim.

Please define the circus.
On one hand, we have yet another hand full of well rehearsed speeches about how we'll make America great again by doing exactly as we're doing now (Free Market).
On the other hand, Trump has been pissed off for years, like most Americans affected by this corporate free for all, and he's letting it all hang out.
I'm bored to tears of polite liars.

Damn--I thought this was another "Trump is done" Thread.

Well, I am going to post my silly comment anyway!!

Trump chances are holding steady? That is Proof that Trump is finished!! It is all downhill for Trump now. If his chances rose, then Trump might have a chance!! But no!! He is holding steady therefore he is falling!!

Trump is done!! I guess Ben Carson will take the lead now!!
Good bye, Mr Trump. Your political career is now over!:alcoholic:

Trump has fallen to a plateau, and he is not getting any momentum getting off it.

Let's see where the points as others drop out.

All eyes are on the Democrats’ side of the equation going into their first presidential candidate debate next week, but Donald Trump remains an odds-on favorite among Republicans. The latest Rasmussen Reports Trump Change national telephone survey finds that 58% of Likely Republican Voters believe “The Donald” is likely to end up as their party’s presidential nominee in 2016, with 24% who say it is Very Likely. Thirty-seven percent (37%) say a Trump nomination is unlikely, including 14% who feel it’s Not At All Likely. (To see survey question wording, click here.) These findings are basically unchanged from a week...
Lol as much as I would love this Neanderthal to be the republican nominee and secure a democrat victory, it won't happen. The left can't be that lucky.

• Newest Reuters Poll just out: Trump Still Leads BIG Over Fiorina, Bush, Rubio Combined Dr. Carson 11% BACK!
    washingtonexaminer.com ^ | October 10, 2015
    In the race for the Republican presidential nomination, a new Reuters poll finds Donald Trump still leads Carly Fiorina, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush — combined. The poll found Trump, who is number one in the Washington Examiner's presidential power rankings, continues to hold his significant lead, with 29 percent of Republican voters saying they favor him. He is followed by Ben Carson, who held 18 percent support; Bush at 10 percent; Rubio at 8 percent; and Fiorina at 6 percent. Despite Trump's significant lead, members of the media have remained undeterred in their speculation...
  • Trump Welcomes Herman Cain to Rally, Calls Him 'Mr. 9-9-9'
    CNN ^
    Donald Trump met Saturday with Herman Cain -- whom the real estate mogul called "Mr. 9-9-9" -- and a group of African-American pastors on how to better engage African-American voters. After Cain addressed the crowd in Norcross, Georgia, Trump praised the former presidential candidate's "9-9-9" tax proposal from the 2012 campaign. "When he said 9-9-9, I said, 'What the hell is that?' But he had a good thing," Trump told those in attendance, referring to Cain as "Mr. 9-9-9." The 9-9-9 plan would have replaced almost all current taxes and with a 9% income tax, a 9% corporate tax and...

Lol as much as I would love this Neanderthal to be the republican nominee and secure a democrat victory, it won't happen. The left can't be that lucky.

Let's see, you have this bitch, dropping like a rock in the polls...

333g12v.jpg

You got your Col. Sanders Look a Like... with less logic!

25jfbpi.jpg

And then your ONLY HOPE is the 74 year old, White Pedophile, and Woman abuser.....JoJo Biden!
giphy.gif

Even Cenk Uygur, of the Young Turks goes fucking NUTS over CREEPY JOE!

Forum List

Back