Rate Obama..

We're gonna run that again for those of you on drugs....

Where are "Obama and the Democrats" posting on this board?

You claimed "hypocritical" -- that means saying one thing and doing another. Siete and I (and maybe others, but not "Obama and the Democrats") noted that Presidents cannot influence gas prices. That has always been the case.

Now where's the hypocrisy?

I said democrats. I didn't Say "posting on this board". You did. Now take your thumb out of your ass and suck it while you watch the video.

I do not NEED to watch the video; it has nothing to do with us.

See the name above? That's me. See the name "Siete" in the other posts? That's his name. We are the guys who made the point that Presidents don't affect gas prices. We're not in the video. Nobody in the video posts here. Your task to prove "hypocritical" is to show where either of us said differently.

What part of basic identification sails over your head?

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

I said democrats. I didn't Say "posting on this board". You did. Now take your thumb out of your ass and suck it while you watch the video.

See the name above? That's me. See the name "Siete" in the other posts? That's his name. We are the guys who made the point that Presidents don't affect gas prices. We're not in the video. Nobody in the video posts here. Your task to prove "hypocritical" is to show where either of us said differently.

crying.jpg

This is why you need to think before posting. Duh.

crying.jpg

You're not equipped. Run along now.

crying.jpg

You're not equipped. Run along now, hypocrite.

i think his Administration would rate a 1.. basically that = a (F) in school grade terms.

can anyone EXPLAIN to me what Obumba was saying today about the HOARDS of Swarming Mexicans Pouring into our Country Illegally? :eusa_shifty:

if you blame Obama for the price of gas you are living in a twilight zone.

Oh I don't know maybe it's what OBAMA SAID!!!
Obama said I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

and then backs that desire by hiring Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008...
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

I don't care what he said or in what context he says it. He has no more control on gas prices than you do. PERIOD.

That's not what liberals said when Bush was president.

Oh I don't know maybe it's what OBAMA SAID!!!
Obama said I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

and then backs that desire by hiring Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008...
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

I don't care what he said or in what context he says it. He has no more control on gas prices than you do. PERIOD.

That's not what liberals said when Bush was president.

true...

OP- 7. Congrats to greedy racist idiot billionaires and the hater dupes for keeping him, the country, and the world down with nonstop mindless obstruction...

Forum List

Back