🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rating the second Republican Debate

I seriously tried to listen to Ben Carson
Sounds like a college professor who has been rambling for an hour and you just turn him off. Not a dynamic speaker. Dull and monotonous

Note to all Republicans from last night....Lighten up
Show some personality, show some humor

You guys keep invoking Reagan but Reagan knew how to make light of a situation and had charm and wit

I like what he says though. What he would have done in Afghanistan was probably the standout comment of the night for me.

Many on the stage seem ready to start wars and give tax breaks like bush did. Not good.

The overall foreign policy supported by most of the Republicans was kind of scary.

Very little diplomacy or building alliances. Big stick all the way

How many alliances have been destroyed the last 6 years or so?

-Geaux

The world is definitely worse than it was. All the blame can't be on the last 6 years, but I haven't seen improvements.... Good point.

Sounds like a college professor who has been rambling for an hour and you just turn him off. Not a dynamic speaker. Dull and monotonous

You guys keep invoking Reagan but Reagan knew how to make light of a situation and had charm and wit

I like what he says though. What he would have done in Afghanistan was probably the standout comment of the night for me.

Many on the stage seem ready to start wars and give tax breaks like bush did. Not good.

The overall foreign policy supported by most of the Republicans was kind of scary.

hilarious denial!!!! LMAO!!
SERIOUSLY what is it with left-wingers and their idiotic allergy to the truth? to reality?

the coalitions of both Bush Presidents were bigger and stronger than anything this idiot in the White House now can muster

Bush could not get Germany, France, Italy or most of the other NATO allies to back his war. Shit, he could not even convince Canada to back us

Some coalition

SERIOUSLY what is it with left-wingers and their idiotic allergy to the truth? to reality?

the coalitions of both Bush Presidents were bigger and stronger than anything this idiot in the White House now can muster

Bush could not get Germany, France, Italy or most of the other NATO allies to back his war. Shit, he could not even convince Canada to back us

Some coalition

ridiculous bullshit; what did obama do to get any of these countries on board with syria? how many have actually done sorties? how many Arab countries has obama convinced to take in more syrian regugees? how many have actually fought ISIS?
UR A JOKE DUDE

Trump: Still Class Clown/Playground Bully. Starts out telling Rand Paul he is funny looking. What is with those faces he makes while others are talking? Weak on the issues but still the 800 lb Gorilla in the room. B

Jeb Bush: Seemed intimidated standing next to Trump. Trump did everything to him but put him in a headlock and give him a noogie. Looked like a fool trying to get Trump to apologize to his wife. D

Carly Fiorina: Rising star. The only one on stage who seemed to have a set of balls. Humiliated Trump head to head. Eloquent and forceful. A

Ben Carson: Meek. Rambling speaker who doesn't demonstrate he has a strong grasp of the issues. But he does seem to be level headed. B-

Marco Rubio: Well prepared and eloquent in his responses. Adds a personal touch to his responses. Avoids mudslinging and stays on topic A-

John Kasich: Mature force on the stage. Well thought out responses and stayed on topic. B+

Scott Walker: Meek, rambling responses that had little to do with the question. No real direction and does nothing to stand out. D+

Chris Christie: The new Rudy Giuliani and face of 9-11. Forceful, humorous at times. Trying to break out from the pack. Lectured CNN about getting too focused on mudslinging. B

Ted Cruz: Kind of creepy and unlikeable. Constant fear mongering and gloom and doom C-

Rand Paul: You are not your daddy. Did well at times on foreign policy but got into yet another pissing contest withTrump. Mostly ignored in the debate. C-

Huckabee: Motivational speaker. We are all great in our own way. Can't we all be friends. No concept of the Constitutional role of the courts. Doesn't seem to be runing for President C-
Damn I finally agree with RW on something, I scored it the same

Some coalition

ridiculous bullshit; what did obama do to get any of these countries on board with syria? how many have actually done sorties? how many Arab countries has obama convinced to take in more syrian regugees? how many have actually fought ISIS?
UR A JOKE DUDE

As an independant I am not happy with current or previous presidents foreign policies. Reagan/clinton did a much better job.

Is lindsey G totally gay or not? If he is he should own it

Trump: Still Class Clown/Playground Bully. Starts out telling Rand Paul he is funny looking. What is with those faces he makes while others are talking? Weak on the issues but still the 800 lb Gorilla in the room. B

Jeb Bush: Seemed intimidated standing next to Trump. Trump did everything to him but put him in a headlock and give him a noogie. Looked like a fool trying to get Trump to apologize to his wife. D

Carly Fiorina: Rising star. The only one on stage who seemed to have a set of balls. Humiliated Trump head to head. Eloquent and forceful. A

Ben Carson: Meek. Rambling speaker who doesn't demonstrate he has a strong grasp of the issues. But he does seem to be level headed. B-

Marco Rubio: Well prepared and eloquent in his responses. Adds a personal touch to his responses. Avoids mudslinging and stays on topic A-

John Kasich: Mature force on the stage. Well thought out responses and stayed on topic. B+

Scott Walker: Meek, rambling responses that had little to do with the question. No real direction and does nothing to stand out. D+

Chris Christie: The new Rudy Giuliani and face of 9-11. Forceful, humorous at times. Trying to break out from the pack. Lectured CNN about getting too focused on mudslinging. B

Ted Cruz: Kind of creepy and unlikeable. Constant fear mongering and gloom and doom C-

Rand Paul: You are not your daddy. Did well at times on foreign policy but got into yet another pissing contest withTrump. Mostly ignored in the debate. C-

Huckabee: Motivational speaker. We are all great in our own way. Can't we all be friends. No concept of the Constitutional role of the courts. Doesn't seem to be runing for President C-

Agreed on style.

On substance? Each one of these folks, with the exception of Kasich, was scary. Paul did bring some well needed common sense to the all war all the time crowd populating the stage.

Agreed on style.

On substance? Each one of these folks, with the exception of Kasich, was scary. Paul did bring some well needed common sense to the all war all the time crowd populating the stage.

They are stil Republicans. While I may disagree with what they say, I can still evaluate who said it best

I agree that many up there are just plain scary when it comes to foreign policy. Many have no idea of the global situation. Their concept of a tax code is laughable

My overall opinion was they did pretty good. Some of them can give Hillary a run for her money

I think Jeb Bush was seriously wounded in the debate

He is just not that good at it. His back and forth with Trump only brought him down to Trump's level of childishness....and Trump is much better at it

The Trump candidacy is killing the chances of Bush, Paul and Ted Cruz

Agreed on style.

This debate was supposed to concentrate on foreign policy...........it didnt really

But in That area especially Rand Paul stood out as most knowledgeable....A

....superficially you could say Rubio did.....but it all seems to be memorized slickness with him......B-

I would rank Bush higher than a D...but I think it was he who trashed the sequester.....which is the ONLY way anything will really get cut in DC.

Carly Fiorina was good but rambled on not an A

Christy came off as desperate,,and got schooled by Fiorina I'd give him a C

CNN seemed more focused on getting the candidates to fight with each other rather than getting them to explain and debate policy

"Mr Trump had this to say about you....how do you respond"

More of an attempt at fireworks over substance

Forum List

Back