Raúl Castro steps down as Cuban communist Party leader

Great NEWS!! one more commie despot down , guys do you have any idea who will be the next strap of Cuba ? whats situation in Cuba nowadays ? can putin annex Cuba?
The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Well, you might think it's great news, perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. Problem is, the next leader might not be what you expected.

Like when Hu Jintao stepped down 9 years ago in China, and Xi stepped up, much more fierce and dangerous for the US.
" perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. " have you ever lived under Marxist despotic regime ? in a dirty russian pig-house ?

4f02821a0ccf16d10854cb16c1341e85.jpg

Yes.

Not sure how that answers my question, or even get anywhere close to it.

Have you ever been to Cuba?

Great NEWS!! one more commie despot down , guys do you have any idea who will be the next strap of Cuba ? whats situation in Cuba nowadays ? can putin annex Cuba?
The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Well, you might think it's great news, perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. Problem is, the next leader might not be what you expected.

Like when Hu Jintao stepped down 9 years ago in China, and Xi stepped up, much more fierce and dangerous for the US.
" perhaps you want Cuba to have an American puppet leader. " have you ever lived under Marxist despotic regime ? in a dirty russian pig-house ?

Yes.

yes, 3 years ago. its a terrible place, the moscow killed it they have no chance

The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Yes.

yes, 3 years ago. its a terrible place, the moscow killed it they have no chance

Well, the US killed it mostly.

But then maybe a lot of other people like Cuba. I've never been, but I'm sure I'd like it there.

Trump's looking for a job . . .
you know that Cuba is a commie, neo - stalinist , despotic state , right ?

Then again they've invaded a hell of a lot less countries than the US since the 1950s.
move back to your Omsk, Ivan

South Korea is nice now, and North Korea is crazy now, but it was not like that always.
Back when we screwed up Korea, the South were the Japanese collaborators, and the North were the resistance and worker unions.

Back when we screwed up Korea, the South were the Japanese collaborators, and the North were the resistance and worker unions.
We didnt screw up korea

world communism did that

but based on your quote the lesson to be learned is never trust the empty promises of progressive/lib restance and pinko commie worker unions

because they will screw up your country just as they did in north korea

Go back 20 years and say China "fierce and dangerous", you'd laugh.
Only for people who were born yesterday

for millennia china had been an influence on world history

even Napoleon recognized their potential power

he said
‘Let China Sleep, For When She Wakes, She Will Shake The World’

[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

But then maybe a lot of other people like Cuba. I've never been, but I'm sure I'd like it there.
[/QUOTE]
General Curtis Lemay claimed U.S. bombing killed 20% of the population of North Korea and left barely a building standing. Are you claiming that had something to do with "it"?

The-Death-of-Stalin.gif

Yes.

" US killed it mostly. " a Marxist - Moscow lies, 10$ salaries (per month ) killed Cuba , it was before Moscow occupation the most developed Latin - Caribbean country , today its a shit h¤le Muscovy with Palms

xxrk89wpmdq01.jpg

Yes.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
General Curtis Lemay claimed U.S. bombing killed 20% of the population of North Korea and left barely a building standing. Are you claiming that had something to do with "it"?
[/QUOTE]
North Korea was in the same shape with the South , North Korea is a stalenist ulus, where live starving slaves
Kim Jong-un warns of North Korea crisis similar to deadly 90s ...
https://www.bbc.com › news › world-asia-56685356

9 Apr 2021 — Human rights groups say North Korea is facing dire food shortages and ... North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has told citizens to prepare for hard times ... "There are so many more beggars, some people died from hunger in the ...

Forum List

Back