🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ravishing Melania Trump Slashes Bloated First Lady Payroll From Michelle Obama's Days

Here's another lovely example of liberal character: some months ago when Melania Trump went to a children's cancer hospital and read story books to the little kids there, liberalfilth were vomiting their usual HATE & MALICE because they thought Melania's high-heel shoes were too formal for the occasion. Really. Like sick small children give a flying FUCK over trivial bullshit like THAT??? That's why I've seen puking drunken bums in the gutter better than liberal hatemongers.
Have you even read this topic, retard?

Go back and count how many attacks have been made IN THIS TOPIC ALONE about Michelle Obama's wardrobe. Then multiply that times eight years.

Go ahead dumb fuck.

And then sit back and enjoy the karma being visited on you fucking hypocrites, you little baby.

The only attacks I can recall about michelles wardrobe was when she was complaining about the rich not doing some particular thing that she felt they should while wearing a 12,000 gown that was paid for by us taxpayers. I thought she was being particularly ignorant at that time.

That's definitely not the best photo of her. She's pretty, however. In fact, she's probably the hottest First Lady I can recall there being in modern times, well she should be given that she is a former fashion model.
Melania the only first lady to have posed nude .. her photos are everywhere.
I don't care that she did so.
Of course not, she can do no wrong. :rolleyes:

And, according to you, she can do no right. I give xelor credit for not being a one dimensional political extremist as you and leftwinger clearly are.

Not only is Melania infinitely better than Michelle as our First Lady, she’s an outstanding mother.
At least she won't have raised a drug addict kid who walks around town wearing nothing from the waist down.

Come on, you know that the obamas sold Malia's virginity to Harvey Weinstein. He got taken though, some buck got that when her naked ass was twerking. That was a huge "contribution" for nothing.
People like them eventually learn. The dumber ones blame others.

Here's another lovely example of liberal character: some months ago when Melania Trump went to a children's cancer hospital and read story books to the little kids there, liberalfilth were vomiting their usual HATE & MALICE because they thought Melania's high-heel shoes were too formal for the occasion. Really. Like sick small children give a flying FUCK over trivial bullshit like THAT??? That's why I've seen puking drunken bums in the gutter better than liberal hatemongers.

Go back and count how many attacks have been made IN THIS TOPIC ALONE about Michelle Obama's wardrobe. Then multiply that times eight years.

Go ahead dumb fuck.

And then sit back and enjoy the karma being visited on you fucking hypocrites, you little baby.

The only attacks I can recall about michelles wardrobe was when she was complaining about the rich not doing some particular thing that she felt they should while wearing a 12,000 gown that was paid for by us taxpayers. I thought she was being particularly ignorant at that time.

Some links on her sneakers

michelle obama expensive sneakers - Yahoo Search Results

That's definitely not the best photo of her. She's pretty, however. In fact, she's probably the hottest First Lady I can recall there being in modern times, well she should be given that she is a former fashion model.

Ummmm, there are nude pics of Jackie O too. Just sayin...
Show them.

I can't, the site rules don't allow it. Just google jackie o nude.

Melania sometimes wears inappropriate shoes to fly on an airplane.

Progs were very concerned she wore heels on Air Force One on her way to Houston....where she was wearing sneakers to see the Hurricane Harvey damage.

Apparently, one can change shoes on an airplane.....Progs didn't know this.

Go ahead dumb fuck.

Did you object to Nancy Reagan's wardrobe? Of course you didn't.

Go ahead dumb fuck.

So long as she paid for it herself no, but the second we taxpayers are paying for it you betcha. That's the difference between you and I. I don't care what Party you are from, if you are taking advantage of the American taxpayer I want you to stop it. You feel it is OK if they are a progressive, which makes you a fool.

During then-President Barack Obama’s first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year.

This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.
Imagine all the VOTER IDs and CONDOMS that could be purchased with $1.24 million every year....

Go ahead dumb fuck.

So long as she paid for it herself no, but the second we taxpayers are paying for it you betcha. That's the difference between you and I. I don't care what Party you are from, if you are taking advantage of the American taxpayer I want you to stop it. You feel it is OK if they are a progressive, which makes you a fool.
And you know which did or didn't pay for herself?

Since I haven't gotten an intelligent answer yet, I'm going to ask liberals once more: Does Melania Trump being a quieter, more reclusive First Lady HARM you in any measurable way, shape or form? Never mind security expenses, they're sky-high with EVERY First Couple, that's nothing unusual.

What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

Melania-Trump-Camp-David-1045293.jpg

images

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

That doesn't even cover the her security bill for one week that she stayed in Trump Tower when Donnie moved into the White House. It cost the taxpayers $24 million for her to stay in New York.

First Lady's have all had work they did for the American People. All but Melania. She didn't even organize a proper Easter Egg Roll this year.
Like I said, I'd rather have Melania do nothing, than starve our school kids. Like Michelle did.

I don't care that she did so.
Of course not, she can do no wrong. :rolleyes:
She, like anybody, can do plenty of wrong. The question is whether she has done plenty of wrong.

It's just that so far, AFAIC and certainly in terms of her place as a candidate's and now POTUS' spouse, the only thing I can recall that she's done wrong is not exhibiting a greater degree of circumspection and integrity over the words in a speech she delivered and subsequently, not simply apologizing for not having taken more care in that matter, passing the buck, blaming the lack of due attribution on a speechwriter.

I fully understand that she may not have realized she was quoting Michelle Obama, but upon it being made clear that she had, the right way to handle it, the way people of high character would have handled it, was to (1) own the mistake herself because in that speech, she was the principal, she delivered the speech as her own, (2) apologize sincerely, (3) give the credit where it was due, and (4) then explain how the oversight came to happen.

Melania did the last bit of that, but she totally skipped "step one," and IIRC, I noted here my disapproval of her not owning the mistake. Men and women who are principals of character simply do not publicly "pass the buck" to their subordinates. There may or may not be private reprisals, but not before public eyes. That's part of why "heavy is the head that wears the crown."

Aside from that episode, I can't recall anything else she did that was patently wrong, and I'm certainly not going to take "pot shots" at her because I detest her husband. And make no mistake, there are few, if any, individuals whom I consider more reprobate and existentially reprehensible than her husband. And I don't feel that way about him because he's ostensibly conservative or because he's a Republican. I feel that way about him because of his behavior. He could be bleeding-heart liberal and I'd feel the same way about him. That man is so irrevocably NOKD it's no longer funny to say so.

Last edited:
During then-President Barack Obama’s first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year.

This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.
Imagine all the VOTER IDs and CONDOMS that could be purchased with $1.24 million every year....

The total outlay is less, and Melania is doing far less with her platform as First Lady than Michelle did with the same opportunity. I'm not ridiculing Melina for doing less, but insofar as she isn't "out there" doing "this and that" on behalf of "whomever," it stands to reason she needs fewer people on her staff.

16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year.

That averages to ~$77K/year per person.

four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.

That averages to over $120K/yer per person.

It appears that whomever is on Melania's staff is getting paid a good deal more than the folks who worked for Michelle. There may or may not be a good reason for that, but on the face of it, it's clear her staff have to juggle far fewer activities in total than did Mrs. Obama's.

When PROGS claim to SO CONCERNED about the POOR....why did FLOTUS have a staff of 16 people and a payroll of over $1 million per year?

Seems that money could have been better spent on the "POOR", who need to get their "FAIR SHARE" of handouts.

$1.24 million per years buys alot of free shit.

Lots of college tuition for poor minority children.

$1.24 million per year could pay $12,500/year towards college tuition/book/housing for 100 poor minority students. That would assist them significantly in getting an education.

That means Michelle could have partially paid for 200 poor minority students to get their BACHELORS DEGREES. (8 years as FLOTUS)

When PROGS claim to SO CONCERNED about the POOR....why did FLOTUS have a staff of 16 people and a payroll of over $1 million per year?

Seems that money could have been better spent on the "POOR", who need to get their "FAIR SHARE" of handouts.

$1.24 million per years buys alot of free shit.

Lots of college tuition for poor minority children.

A bachelors degree cost $50k today, and $6K when you went. Fact: $1.24 million equates to 24.8 people attending college, NOT including room and board.

Forum List

Back