🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ravishing Melania Trump Slashes Bloated First Lady Payroll From Michelle Obama's Days

Why do you guys keep picking on Melania? She isn't hurting anyone, nor is in anyones face about anything. She has acted extremely classy and quiet. He boy Baron has not done anything to warrant the bullshit either. Knock it of, unless you enjoy bullying women, you fucking Weinsteins.

Michelle nobama was full of crap. That lady went low on the American people using those tax payers money on wasted parties with Harvey Weinstein. She goes low... we go higher.
Wonderful First Lady

Beautiful, Intelligent, Classy.....Beloved by all

Why do you guys keep picking on Melania? She isn't hurting anyone, nor is in anyones face about anything. She has acted extremely classy and quiet. He boy Baron has not done anything to warrant the bullshit either. Knock it of, unless you enjoy bullying women, you fucking Weinsteins.
Have a problem with people not being PC?

Shouldn't have voted for Trump

Michelle nobama was full of crap. That lady went low on the American people using those tax payers money on wasted parties with Harvey Weinstein. She goes low... we go higher.
Wonderful First Lady

Beautiful, Intelligent, Classy.....Beloved by all
69f06006235abd6c7c5ef62f04fe794f.jpg

What?

Melania does not exactly DO anything as First Lady

She is a piece of arm candy for Trump to display

Is that harming you in some way, that she's quieter and more reclusive than the Michelle Obama hermaphrodite?
Michelle Obama.......Now THERE was a Fist Lady
Beloved around the world, actively involved health issues and Veterans affairs

Unlike the former call girl we have in there now....The Third Lady

I have to be honest. I don't think Melania Trump deserves ridicule for what she hasn't done in her capacity as First Lady. She didn't ask for the role. She likely didn't wed Donald with notions of one day becoming First Lady. Unlike her husband, people think well of her in NY and FL social circles. I'm told she's gracious, kind, thoughtful and intelligent. (I've more than once heard wondered how she can stand being married to Trump; they're an "odd couple.")

If Mrs. Trump undertakes to use her place as First Lady to achieve one or several objectives and does a poor, slapdash, or something other than a the best she can reasonably be expected to do at whatever she pursues, well, then, yes, she'd be rightly subject to ridicule. She, like everyone, must "own" her missteps and shortcomings, but she's under no onus to put herself any further into the "spotlight" than she desires to do; thus we are not justified in chiding her merely for not doing so.

She's nothing more than a Stepford wife.

One of the most Loathsome (with a capital L) qualities about perpetual-crybaby-ingrate-victim Michelle Obama is that she spent 8 fucking years badmouthing whites (even blaming us for black youth not visiting museums, weirdly enough), while living like a queen on white Americans' tax dime. With how many - was it 32 personal servants? The only logical conclusion which can be drawn is that Manchelle Obama is an ingrate, backstabbing whore! A woman-like thing UGLY inside and out, she had the sexual appeal of a school bus fire.

melaniatrump_010616douglasfriedman.jpg

She is the greatest example for citizenship the right way. Our first lady has a unique story. Her respect towards the people is one of her best traits.

Have a problem with people not being PC?

Shouldn't have voted for Trump
What if I'm being smart instead of PC?

She is that, but she is by her own choice and for her own reasons. That's her business and his, not yours or mine or anyone else's. And let's be honest, there is no man of means who, wanting a "trophy wife," cannot have one.

I don't know a lot about the personal relationship between Donald and Melania. From what I've heard, she's bright, but her intellect has not been formally developed by a first rate education. She's a dutiful wife in exactly the way one'd expect of a woman from the "old world." She's a very devoted mother too from what I've heard. Lastly, however, she's a woman who does not at all crave the spotlight her husband does; to the contrary she detests it, but she'll do what she must when his duties/deeds make it incumbent upon her to do so. I suspect, like most people, she's got a limit, though I have no idea where hers is.

All that notwithstanding, she's comfortable in her skin. Would that her husband were too.

Last edited:
“As with all things that she does, she is being very deliberate in her hiring, focusing on quality over quantity,” communications director Stephanie Grisham said in an email. “It is important to her that the team is a good fit for what she wants to accomplish as first lady, and that everyone works well together. She also wants to be mindful and responsible when it comes to taxpayer money.”

After experiencing a dreadful 8 years of Michelle, I’m glad we now have an intelligent First Lady who can respect everything this country has to offer. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Is that harming you in some way, that she's quieter and more reclusive than the Michelle Obama hermaphrodite?
Michelle Obama.......Now THERE was a Fist Lady
Beloved around the world, actively involved health issues and Veterans affairs

Unlike the former call girl we have in there now....The Third Lady

I have to be honest. I don't think Melania Trump deserves ridicule for what she hasn't done in her capacity as First Lady. She didn't ask for the role. She likely didn't wed Donald with notions of one day becoming First Lady. Unlike her husband, people think well of her in NY and FL social circles. I'm told she's gracious, kind, thoughtful and intelligent. (I've more than once heard wondered how she can stand being married to Trump; they're an "odd couple.")

If Mrs. Trump undertakes to use her place as First Lady to achieve one or several objectives and does a poor, slapdash, or something other than a the best she can reasonably be expected to do at whatever she pursues, well, then, yes, she'd be rightly subject to ridicule. She, like everyone, must "own" her missteps and shortcomings, but she's under no onus to put herself any further into the "spotlight" than she desires to do; thus we are not justified in chiding her merely for not doing so.

She's nothing more than a Stepford wife.

Ravishing Melania Trump Slashes Bloated First Lady Payroll From Michelle Obama's Days

That's a matter of your defining her in terms of what you think is good or bad or in terms of how you want to describe her. The fact is that to whatever extent she is a "Stepford wife," she is free to be just that. One thing's certain, her husband in no way could bear having a wife who challenges or rivals him in any regard, that is to say, a wife who is outspoken, high achieving, and all the other things that today's powerful self-made women are. That he and she want their relationship structured that way is their business. I really don't care how they conduct their personal affairs.

Here's another lovely example of liberal character: some months ago when Melania Trump went to a children's cancer hospital and read story books to the little kids there, liberalfilth were vomiting their usual HATE & MALICE because they thought Melania's high-heel shoes were too formal for the occasion. Really. Like sick small children give a flying FUCK over trivial bullshit like THAT??? That's why I've seen puking drunken bums in the gutter better than liberal hatemongers.

Here's another lovely example of liberal character: some months ago when Melania Trump went to a children's cancer hospital and read story books to the little kids there, liberalfilth were vomiting their usual HATE & MALICE because they thought Melania's high-heel shoes were too formal for the occasion. Really. Like sick small children give a flying FUCK over trivial bullshit like THAT??? That's why I've seen puking drunken bums in the gutter better than liberal hatemongers.

But, didn't they give Michelle a pass on her $600 sneakers when she visited the poor kids?

“As with all things that she does, she is being very deliberate in her hiring, focusing on quality over quantity,” communications director Stephanie Grisham said in an email. “It is important to her that the team is a good fit for what she wants to accomplish as first lady, and that everyone works well together. She also wants to be mindful and responsible when it comes to taxpayer money.”

After experiencing a dreadful 8 years of Michelle, we have an intelligent First Lady who can also respect everything this country has to offer. :bowdown:

Exactly, Melania Trump is a legal, legitimate immigrant who makes an effort to do good for American society. Unlike demanding 3rd-world leeches.

But, didn't they give Michelle a pass on her $600 sneakers when she visited the poor kids?

I'm sure they did. Every detail of Michelle's life, she maliciously made it as expensive on Americans as she/it could.

The misogynist in you is strong!

Well, she certainly is an entrepreneur. trump must have paid her a fortune to be allowed to ravish her. If a woman can earn herself a tremendous amount of money by marketing herself as a chickee-boom-boom and allowing some scumbag, who has been everywhere and too promiscuous to count, and who admits to being a sexual predator to sleep with her, well, hey.
I just think that Steve is besotted by this woman. Michelle Obama has lived her life leagues above melania trump. There is no comparison.

Have you even read this topic, retard?

Go back and count how many attacks have been made IN THIS TOPIC ALONE about Michelle Obama's wardrobe. Then multiply that times eight years.

Go ahead dumb fuck.

And then sit back and enjoy the karma being visited on you fucking hypocrites, you little baby.

What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

Melania-Trump-Camp-David-1045293.jpg

images

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

That doesn't even cover the her security bill for one week that she stayed in Trump Tower when Donnie moved into the White House. It cost the taxpayers $24 million for her to stay in New York.

First Lady's have all had work they did for the American People. All but Melania. She didn't even organize a proper Easter Egg Roll this year.

Forum List

Back