🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ravishing Melania Trump Slashes Bloated First Lady Payroll From Michelle Obama's Days

She's the hottest, most dynamite 47-year-old woman I've seen since Sigourney Weaver in the late '90s "Alien Resurrection."

The difference being that SW hasn't had breast implants, and her face isn't frozen with Botox. She also doesn't have the eyes narrowed by face lifts.

Melania Trump is a rich man's trophy wife. No more, no less. It costs a lot of money for personal trainers and plastic surgeons to keep her looking like that, but Donnie can afford it.

Not only is Melania infinitely better than Michelle as our First Lady, she’s an outstanding mother.

Last edited:
Melania does not exactly DO anything as First Lady

She is a piece of arm candy for Trump to display

And a damned fine one at that. You should be lauding the fact that she has limited the amount that taxpayers are having to pay, unlike the First Lady's who came before her, both Dem and Repub, but no, you allow you incredible bias to color everything you say.

Typical.

That's definitely not the best photo of her. She's pretty, however. In fact, she's probably the hottest First Lady I can recall there being in modern times, well she should be given that she is a former fashion model.
Melania the only first lady to have posed nude .. her photos are everywhere.

Ummmm, there are nude pics of Jackie O too. Just sayin...

That's definitely not the best photo of her. She's pretty, however. In fact, she's probably the hottest First Lady I can recall there being in modern times, well she should be given that she is a former fashion model.
I like her lesbian sex photos the most.

I can see why evangelicals think Trump was sent by God.

What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

Melania-Trump-Camp-David-1045293.jpg

images

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

That doesn't even cover the her security bill for one week that she stayed in Trump Tower when Donnie moved into the White House. It cost the taxpayers $24 million for her to stay in New York.

First Lady's have all had work they did for the American People. All but Melania. She didn't even organize a proper Easter Egg Roll this year.

You so sure there wasn't an Easter event? Google only takes a few milliseconds to bring this up: White House Easter Egg Roll 2017 - Lottery and Event Details

Is that harming you in some way, that she's quieter and more reclusive than the Michelle Obama hermaphrodite?
Michelle Obama.......Now THERE was a Fist Lady
Beloved around the world, actively involved health issues and Veterans affairs

Unlike the former call girl we have in there now....The Third Lady
Your evidence she was a 'call girl's?
Oh excuse me......Slovenian "model". <wink> <wink>

Still lying I see. I think you lie as much as trump does, and that's saying something!

Melania wins ‘substantial’ settlement from blogger over prostitution claims

http://nypost.com/2017/02/07/melani...lement-from-blogger-over-prostitution-claims/

We already know she was once a successful model. She’s still attractive and will be an awesome First Lady.

Show them.

It doesn't matter. The left is going to spout the same lies over and over. It doesn't matter how many times they are proven to have lied they never stop. Which is part of their method. Eventually, they believe, people will tire of rubbing their noses in their lies and give up.

REALLY, you mean taken with a telephoto lens from a miles away, & then blown up to a grainy mess, while sunbathing in her private yard.

I don't care that she did so. I also realize she was raised in Europe where people are not nearly so prudishly uptight and insufferably childish about the human body as are many Americans.

Plenty of First Ladies have not posed nude, and for whatever reason they chose not to, well, that's their business.

Why must you lie all the time? What purpose is there in it? What good does it do?

It makes him feel better about his pathetic unproductive life. No matter what trump or melania do, political whores like leftwinger here, will find fault with them. They lead useless lives and resent anyone who is actually productive, and happy.

Not only is Melania infinitely better than Michelle as our First Lady, she’s an outstanding mother.
At least she won't have raised a drug addict kid who walks around town wearing nothing from the waist down.

Come on, you know that the obamas sold Malia's virginity to Harvey Weinstein. He got taken though, some buck got that when her naked ass was twerking. That was a huge "contribution" for nothing.

I don't care that she did so.
Of course not, she can do no wrong. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter. The left is going to spout the same lies over and over. It doesn't matter how many times they are proven to have lied they never stop. Which is part of their method. Eventually, they believe, people will tire of rubbing their noses in their lies and give up.
Their tactics have been costing them votes. It’s why I’m good with what they’re doing. :)

Forum List

Back