Raw Food Proponent Influencer may have starved to death.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Being this hardcore about what you eat requires you to supplement your diet to make sure you get all the basic nutrients, proteins, carbs and fats into your system. Evidently she didn't believe she had to.

Vegan raw foods influencer starved to death

I am not going to make fun of her, despite her obviously kooky ideas that make the average vegan look normal. Once you get into a mode where you can truly believe that eating only raw fruits, as apparently Zhanna D’art did, you have moved from the realm of exotic theories of nutrition into the realm of obsession and mental illness.

If anything this is more a story about how social media can magnify mental illness by reinforcing it. There is nothing inherently ridiculous about the idea that a 100% plant-based diet could be healthy, even if it is a lot more difficult to get all the nutrition you need. Everything I have ever read suggests that people who choose a wholly plant-based diet need to be very careful to balance their nutrition.

This is to me a shining example of the left's ignorance of reality. They think something can work, and believe in almost a faith like way it will work regardless of evidence to the contrary, or in this case, actual, harmful outcomes of her belief structure.

Being this hardcore about what you eat requires you to supplement your diet to make sure you get all the basic nutrients, proteins, carbs and fats into your system. Evidently she didn't believe she had to.

This is to me a shining example of the left's ignorance of reality. They think something can work, and believe in almost a faith like way it will work regardless of evidence to the contrary, or in this case, actual, harmful outcomes of her belief structure.
There are very strange people out there.

Leftists find the most bizarre cults to belong to.

Can't say they don't deserve what life throws at them.

She was cute, what a shame
I would have made her a hamburger.
eatmorehamburgersgfkjfjf.jpg

What is a 'raw foods influencer?'

What is a 'raw foods influencer?'

A Vegan raw food proponent (in her case fruits and veggies only) who is a social media influencer.

Pretty self-explanatory.

This falls under the same category as "jogging health nut who recommends jogging for all dies of massive heart attack while jogging"

She wasn’t just vegan, she was apparently “fruit only”.

How stupid can someone get?

There is a good reason for the food pyramid........those foods provide necessary nutrients for the whole body to work efficiently. When you cut out a major portion of that you will suffer for it. Including mental health and brain function.
The modern food pyramid offered by the FDA for decades is a dumpster fire, and about as sound as this deceased bovines crackpot ideology...

The modern food pyramid offered by the FDA for decades is a dumpster fire, and about as sound as this deceased bovines crackpot ideology...

I didn't mean the amounts, but all the types of foods included.

Not only fruit and vegetables, but also meat/fish, dairy, whole grains, fats, etc. are needed for all body systems to work efficiently along with exercise to keep you and your body healthy.

Don't get literal on a few words and miss the whole point

I have a long time friend who is both a world class athlete and a vegan. She is VERY healthy. She also studied nutrition in university and is a licensed nutritionist.

I have a long time friend who is both a world class athlete and a vegan. She is VERY healthy. She also studied nutrition in university and is a licensed nutritionist.

Does the dead woman this thread is about look like she was strong and healthy?

cool-story-bro-6-1977117940.jpg

Forum List

Back