Ray Epps Is On J6 Video Shot By Nancy Pelosi's Daughter

Ray Epps spraying chemtrails over the Capitol on January 6. This is not a conspiracy. This is fact.

chemtrails-1.jpg
[

So all those people arrested for beating up the Capitol police were Antifa/BLM?

Just how stupid are you idiots?

A good chunk of them are still dumb enough to claim 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower....

And your Mossad ass loves it....

Epps was wearing a khaki camo jacket with a khaki vest that day.

"All I can find are fuzzy photos". So that must be Epps then!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Jesus, the credulity of you rubes is unbelievable.
I've seen a lot of stupid things on this message bored, often showing a complete lack of awareness. "All I can find are fuzzy photos" has to take the cake.

A good chunk of them are still dumb enough to claim 600F burning jet fuel caused a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower....

And your Mossad ass loves it....
Anyone make any sense of this ^?

Anyone?

Poor little retarded rube has to come in and defend his beloved Dems by blatantly lying as usual. The stupidity you show daily is unbelievable. Stay under your rock troll. And get your tissues ready. Less than 30 days until you'll need them.

The corruption is so obvious that it is embarrassing.
From the Reichstag Fire 1/6 "insurrection", back to the Russia collusion LIES...
All of it a distortion of reality with a complicate media poisoning the minds of the young.
The base of the New Communist Democrat Party is losing thinking people by the droves, so they want to FURTHER brainwash the young.

Nothing but pure evil; the sad side of Humanity.

:dunno:

Anyone make any sense of this ^?

Anyone?

Just how close is 1/6 to being outed as the hate hoax it really was....

A clue is the paranoia of this poster, who was likely one of the

Homos in MAGAdrag

Egging on trump supporters to rush the hill....

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Gee, a highly contested election in which a bunch of submissive Trump Senate and House lickspittles were expected to try to block the certification. A historic day.

No surprise the House Speaker was going to have the event recorded for a documentary. And once the insurrection started, of course she was mic'd.

No surprise at all.

Idiots.
She let it happen in order to film it. The FBI told her they would instigate a ‘riot.’

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of stupid things on this message bored, often showing a complete lack of awareness. "All I can find are fuzzy photos" has to take the cake.
It was the truth. Something you apparently are not familiar with. They claimed that they could tell it wasn't epps from his coat, I shot that down. Apparently they also could not identify Epps by the fuzzy photo, you fucking idiot. You completely misread the posts and made a glittering fool of yourself. Now, go away.

Last edited:
It was the truth. Something you apparently are not familiar with. They claimed that they could tell it wasn't epps from his coat, I shot that down. Apparently they also could not identify Epps by the fuzzy photo, you fucking idiot. You completely misread the posts and made a glittering fool of yourself. Now, go away.
Is it possible to be more incoherent?

Forum List

Back