Ray Epps' Lawyer: My Client Is Definitely Not an FBI Agent, and I Should Know, Because I Am In Fact a Former FBI Agent

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Nothing to see here, move along! It’s all legit!
34273266-ED7C-4AA3-B154-28137B685888.png

Ray Epps is just some idiot trump supporter who runs a wedding chapel out of a barn.

"The Epoch Times" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Try to find a source with real life reporters and editors.

Ray Epps is just some idiot trump supporter who runs a wedding chapel out of a barn.

"The Epoch Times" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

So, the only sources you accept are those that tell you what you want to hear.

If Mr Epps is the Trumpster you say he is, why isn't he sitting in Biden's Gulag?

How many times are you going to post opinions about a source and start posting facts?

I read the Epoch Times; it's a great paper, and like any other source I check theirs out as well, and never found anything that discredits their reporting. They clearly separate their news from their opinion sections, something CNN and the rest never do.

Yeah sure, too bad you aren't competent enough to do your own checking and rely on a questionable site yourself.

If Mr Epps is the Trumpster you say he is, why isn't he sitting in Biden's Gulag?
Because Otis is a brain dead moron who can always be depended on to give the approved
government version of anything.

And that lawyer is a moron too. Who accepts his convenient explanation because he is a former agent?

If anything his rationalization is less believable...not more!

I'd like to know what other FBI agents and informants were in the capitol, and why they didn't stop the so-called "insurrection". All of your designated "extremist" groups have numerous law enforcement inbedded.
The FBI is now an arm of the DNC, not an American govt. law enforcement agency. They destroy evidence, harass opposition Party members, plant fake evidence, and other crimes, including treason. They have less than zero credibility any more, same as the MSM has destroyed theirs and so has the judicial system. They are part of the problem now, and will never be anything else from now on.

Forum List

Back