🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ray Rice Is having his life assaulted by NFL!

A character flaw? It was a crime, pure and simple. Six months in jail and anger management classes would help. As for women defending those that beat them, they do so because:
1. The husband is the bread winner and when their husband goes to jail, the income stops.
2. They think that after he apologizes and promises that he loves her and won't ever do it again, that he speaks the truth. What generally happens is that he does eventually do it again, and again.
That's why they have shelters in the cities for battered women.
Some of the battered women are eventually beaten to death by their husbands.
Most likely, Rice will eventually punch her again.

Men use physical strength to assault their wives and wives use emotional trauma to assault their husbands. Only one form of abuse gets punished though.

Oh cry me a river...What a stupid comment. Men who physically abuse usually couple it up with verbal abuse too, unless you think being called a c**t or a bitch is a compliment.

And if a woman calls her partner a name, it doesn't land him in the hospital. Got it?

A character flaw? It was a crime, pure and simple. Six months in jail and anger management classes would help. As for women defending those that beat them, they do so because:
1. The husband is the bread winner and when their husband goes to jail, the income stops.
2. They think that after he apologizes and promises that he loves her and won't ever do it again, that he speaks the truth. What generally happens is that he does eventually do it again, and again.

1. Fear

That is the reason at its core.

I'd just like to point out that Janay Rice is being victimized by exactly those who claim to be defending her! Her husband will be losing millions of dollars - some of which would have been sent her way.

Janay Rice is a victim of Ray Rice, period, the end.
If he was a real man instead of an asshole none of this would be happening.

Let's get real.
Within the professional Black athlete community they can a do basically anything they want to anybody.
In another time and place they'd be cleaning toilets IF they even had the brains to do that.
Let them assault their whores. The whores are there for the diamonds and free shit. All they need to do is be willing to give a BJ on command and take a beating whenever the 'roids' kick in too much.
No money? You ain't gonna have no whores. Rice will be jacking off in a watermelon this time next year.

You remind me of a simple minded, angry little man.

What has happened to Ray Rice is a travesty of justice, it is patently unjust that he has received a lifetime suspension from the league. ............... This few moments of loss of control by Ray where no one was seriously permanently hurt should not end Ray's football career it is unfair and unjust.

Seriously??? GFY.

If he would do something like this in public one can only imagine what he does in the privacy of his home.

The NFL should become the standard for men's behavior, not a haven for their crimes, you fucking idiot.
The NFL is already the standard for how Black men treat their whores.....in public and at home.
No surprise that the rest of the country abhors how Blacks treat each other.
And people ask why the Black community in general is so scorned by the rest of the races.
Smoke>Fire

Let's get real.
Within the professional Black athlete community they can a do basically anything they want to anybody.
In another time and place they'd be cleaning toilets IF they even had the brains to do that.
Let them assault their whores. The whores are there for the diamonds and free shit. All they need to do is be willing to give a BJ on command and take a beating whenever the 'roids' kick in too much.
No money? You ain't gonna have no whores. Rice will be jacking off in a watermelon this time next year.

At the very least. You left out ignorant, backwoods and probably born out of incest.

Let's get real.

And you remind me of the father who would sit back and do nothing after his own daughter had been assaulted.
Chicken shit coward.

What's undeniable is that this punishment is visiting more harm on that family than his behavior did that night. This is a classic case of cutting off the nose to spite the face.
What the NFL did probably has less to do with punishment and more to do with the NFL being an entertainment product that is at risk of being damaged by activity such as this.

Nike dropped Rice, too. Was that "punishment"?

He beat her down. If he lost control like that once he can do it again.

Society in general, and the NFL in particular, has no business rewarding that behavior. He should be behind bars, whether his wife presses charges or not.

Putting him in prison won't prevent him from losing control again.

If she did the same to me I might have reacted as he did.

But I have a clean criminal record.

The young man made a mistake.

Answer me this: Taking him out of his only profession and making him live as best he can with his non-football playing job skills is more likely or less likely to push him toward a life of crime?

First of all, do you really think this is going to be a lifetime ban? He'll play again one day, maybe in another league and not making millions , but Ray Ray isn't going to end up at McDonalds.

Felonious assault, his ass should be in prison.

Instantaneous response to aggression.

Self defense.

In many of the inner cities across America there are a good many people who find nothing wrong with hitting anyone who assaults you, regardless of gender.

And if she's chosen to overlook this act of violence and she says your efforts are further victimizing her, why won't you heed her call to stop your Liberal Mafia Crusade against them (as a couple for now, anyway)?

Let's get real.

And you remind me of the father who would sit back and do nothing after his own daughter had been assaulted.
Chicken shit coward.

I wouldn't like getting raped in prison even after my daughter's assailant was given probation and my daughter married the prick.

Maybe you would.

To each his own.

So, go ahead and get yourself thrown in prison.

what you all are not getting is he was charged. As a first offender, he was allowed to be placed in a diversionary program. If he stays out of trouble and completes the program then the charges will be expunged from his record. They did not drop the charges.

March 27: Rice is indicted by an Atlantic County grand jury on a charge of third-degree aggravated assault. The charge against Palmer is dropped. The Ravens issue a statement: "This is part of the due process for Ray. We know there is more to Ray Rice than this one incident."
March 28: Rice and Palmer marry.
May 1: Rice pleads not guilty to aggravated assault and applies for a program for first-time offenders that could clear him of charges in one year.
May 20: Rice is accepted into the diversionary program.
Timeline of key events in the Ray Rice story - CNN.com

The victim (now his wife) is defending him.....If she doesn't care, why should we?
Yup! If you watch the entire TMZ video it shows she tagged Rice first in the hall before they entered the elevator. She knows she was the aggressor & was coming back at him when he knocked her out. She still loves this man & his money. She went on & married him after that & still defends him. The NFL is being to hard on them for this. This was his first offense, they should have been forced into counseling, not fired or jailed.

Let's get real.

Chicken shit coward.

I wouldn't like getting raped in prison even after my daughter's assailant was given probation and my daughter married the prick.

Maybe you would.

To each his own.

So, go ahead and get yourself thrown in prison.

If someone assaulted my daughter like he did his g/f, there would be no probation. They MIGHT find where I buried him and move him to a cematary, but that is the best he could hope for.

I am seriously sick over some of the replies to this thread. I pray that none of your loved ones ever has to experience domestic abuse and fear for their lives if they dare report it or leave.

what you all are not getting is he was charged. As a first offender, he was allowed to be placed in a diversionary program. If he stays out of trouble and completes the program then the charges will be expunged from his record. They did not drop the charges.

March 27: Rice is indicted by an Atlantic County grand jury on a charge of third-degree aggravated assault. The charge against Palmer is dropped. The Ravens issue a statement: "This is part of the due process for Ray. We know there is more to Ray Rice than this one incident."
May 1: Rice pleads not guilty to aggravated assault and applies for a program for first-time offenders that could clear him of charges in one year.

Ok, so that is why he is not in jail. But that really has nothing to do with the NFL's punishment. They chose notto have such a thug in their payroll.

What's undeniable is that this punishment is visiting more harm on that family than his behavior did that night. This is a classic case of cutting off the nose to spite the face.
What the NFL did probably has less to do with punishment and more to do with the NFL being an entertainment product that is at risk of being damaged by activity such as this.

Nike dropped Rice, too. Was that "punishment"?

People love to show up for a good stoning of an adulteress, a burning of a witch of the guillotining of a criminal. As people rejoice in Rice's punishment they're not seeing themselves as inflicting greater harm on his victim than Rice himself did. People are stupid that way.

Men use physical strength to assault their wives and wives use emotional trauma to assault their husbands. Only one form of abuse gets punished though.

Oh cry me a river...What a stupid comment. Men who physically abuse usually couple it up with verbal abuse too, unless you think being called a c**t or a bitch is a compliment.

And if a woman calls her partner a name, it doesn't land him in the hospital. Got it?

BFD. I'd rather take that punch to the head and be unconscious than have my wife fillet me with this kind of emotional abuse. Any day of the week, hands down. Women are experts at wielding the emotional dagger.

He beat her down. If he lost control like that once he can do it again.

Society in general, and the NFL in particular, has no business rewarding that behavior. He should be behind bars, whether his wife presses charges or not.

Putting him in prison won't prevent him from losing control again.

If she did the same to me I might have reacted as he did.

But I have a clean criminal record.

The young man made a mistake.

Answer me this: Taking him out of his only profession and making him live as best he can with his non-football playing job skills is more likely or less likely to push him toward a life of crime?

First of all, do you really think this is going to be a lifetime ban? He'll play again one day, maybe in another league and not making millions , but Ray Ray isn't going to end up at McDonalds.

Felonious assault, his ass should be in prison.

Maybe you just want a Black man to behave like a White man.

That's racist, isn't it?

I am seriously sick over some of the replies to this thread. I pray that none of your loved ones ever has to experience domestic abuse and fear for their lives if they dare report it or leave.
You can't hit someone & cry domestic abuse when they hit back. She was the aggressor. She shouldn't have started the physical violence in the first place. She should have had a civilized adult conversation or left him, instead of hitting him & going at him.

If you watch the entire TMZ video it shows she tagged Rice first in the hall before they entered the elevator. She knows she was the aggressor & was coming back at him when he knocked her out. She still loves this man & his money. She went on & married him after that & still defends him. The NFL is being to hard on them for this. Yes he used excessive force, this was his first offense, they should have been forced into counseling, not fired or jailed.

Ok, so that is why he is not in jail. But that really has nothing to do with the NFL's punishment. They chose notto have such a thug in their payroll.

my point being is he was charged, and chargees will be pending for a year. Some here have said he was acquitted. He was not.

And yes, I am glad the NFL has finally put their foot down to this domestic abuse. Saw another NFL wife that dealt with this interviewed, she said everyone wanted her to keep it quiet. from the team to the NFL.

Forum List

Back