Re: Trump & Muslims -- Democrats, what SHOULD we be doing?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Who knows what Trump's recent comments about Muslims will do to his campaign. He's said so many inflammatory things at this point, and been forgiven for them, that the damage caused is impossible to predict.

So, a question for lefties:

If you were President, what exactly would you do to address the possibility of domestic terrorism by (insert your name for domestic jihadists here)?

I understand what you would NOT do, and the arguments I've seen are reasonable and valid.

But what would you do?

Who knows what Trump's recent comments about Muslims will do to his campaign. He's said so many inflammatory things at this point, and been forgiven for them, that the damage caused is impossible to predict.

Many of his "inflammatory" remarks reflect what many Americans are thinking, and thus far have increased his lead.

I believe were he not in the race, his GOP opponents would be agreeing with him. Since the establishment is trying to take him out, they give lip service to opposition.

a moonbat said:
We should do whatever the messiah says we should do!!

256px-Moonbat_colorized.svg.png

Many of his "inflammatory" remarks reflect what many Americans are thinking, and thus far have increased his lead.

I believe were he not in the race, his GOP opponents would be agreeing with him. Since the establishment is trying to take him out, they give lip service to opposition.
Well, they've increased his support to about one-third of one party.

Yes, that's a significant amount of people, but he's trailing Hillary by a larger number than the other GOP candidates, at least last time I checked.

We currently have a vetting system of more than 20 levels and it takes 2 years.

Drumpf actually said what he would do is ask if you're Muslim. If you answer yes, you don't get in.

So, of course, the RWNJs agree with Drumpf's "plan".

:uhoh3:

the GOP should be very careful here. Many americans don't like what the president hasn't done. San Bernardine only moved up the ability of trump to win. Immigration is the issue and unfortunately the libturds on TV can't quite grasp that word. It is a word that escapes the very part of their existence. I still challenge anyone in this forum to post up one quote from Trump about any American. If a muslim is born as an American, they are American. So libturds you got that quote? I thought not, cause your infidel news agency incorrectly reported. it is what they do when they are threatened by the establishment.

"Re: Trump & Muslims -- Democrats, what SHOULD we be doing?"

The mistake most on the right make is to perceive "Muslims" as a "problem."
no it's immigration that is the problem. Please again, get this straight or you are just pontificating nonsense.

Drumpf actually said what he would do is ask if you're Muslim. If you answer yes, you don't get in.

So just stay the course with what we're doing now?

That would decrease the threat of terrorism here?

again, that isn't what he said, but hey why should facts ever get in your way of lying.

So, any ideas from Democrats?

some of us may vote <ick> republican

I agree. I'm an independent and will be voting Rep this go round.

The Dems are going to be in trouble big time as the current asshole in the WH has imported all these Syrian refugees when 53% of American don't want them here. He is also forcing States to take them.

Its going to cost we taxpayers 6.5 Billion dollars to take care of all these refugees.

2016 will a very interesting election

Yep.....because we know that a terrorist would readily admit he's a Christian....seems to me the rwnj's are clueless.

I think the RINOs oppose Trump because he's upsetting the three way system of dems,republicans and the media.
It's all a scam.

I'm not a Democrat...but I've got some thoughts on this one.

First, we ought to stop giving ISIS what it wants. ISIS wants Americans to fear them....and that is exactly what many have done. I suggest that we stop doing that and recognize that American citizens have never been safer in our entire history.

A natural side product of losing the fear of ISIS will be that we will stop treating all Muslims like they are violent extremists. That will help prevent some from becoming radicalized in the future and make groups like ISIS less of a threat.

Remain vigilant. Fighting terrorism is a police matter. Intelligence and police work....in cooperation with our Muslim allies will win the day.

I have no problem with adding some security measures to our various waiver visa programs. Seems reasonable.

Earmuffs, bitch.

This must be another one of Mac's threads where he attempts to bring people together to resolve issues.

Forum List

Back