Re: Trump & Muslims -- Democrats, what SHOULD we be doing?

I would avoid any and all emotional, reactionary responses. I would focus on strengthening our existing security apparatus, improving communication between law enforcement agencies, and correcting lapses in security, rather than any sweeping, nonsensical plans that trade the ideals this country stands for in exchange for a false sense of security.

Immigration is not what this country stands for, dude., From 1924 to 1960 there was no allowed immigration into our country. No nation is obligated to take in ANYONE, especially not cultures that are hostile to the nation in question or who refuse to assimilate into the broader culture.

And Dhimmicrats have been running their mouths about increasing security and destroying ISIS, but they have done nothing effective. Obama has been trying to destroy ISIS for 14 months and he failed to take out their truck conveys that were supplying them with their funds. He has imposed crippling RoE that prevents us from taking out war fighting capabilities. Sorties fly out and return with all their ordinance about 25% of the time and with 80%+ of their bomb load about 60% of the time.

That is not how one fights a war to win but Dhimmicrats will defend this loser of a POTUS no matter what he does. He could gut a baby in broad daylight and drink its blood and Dhimmicrats would still say 'It's Bushes fault and you are a RACIST for disliking Obama!'

I would explain to the American people that it's impossible for the government to protect everyone, all the time - and what makes this country great is it's ability to come together and weather the storm.

And that is why we need to have personal gun ownership, so we DONT have to depend on the government to protect us.

There is very little that the government can do to "decrease the threat of terrorism", other than take away our civil liberties - and that doesn't exactly have a great track record in "decreasing threats", either.
Yeah, temporarily suspending civil rights is something done under martial law and war time.

But there are many things the government can do like banning the entry of more terrorists into our nation.

But libtards just cant see how that works.

You guys have so much self-hatred that you not only want to destroy your own nation and people, but you pat yourselves on the back as 'genuinely good' for doing so.

You are functionally insane.

I would avoid any and all emotional, reactionary responses. I would focus on strengthening our existing security apparatus, improving communication between law enforcement agencies, and correcting lapses in security, rather than any sweeping, nonsensical plans that trade the ideals this country stands for in exchange for a false sense of security.

Immigration is not what this country stands for, dude., From 1924 to 1960 there was no allowed immigration into our country. No nation is obligated to take in ANYONE, especially not cultures that are hostile to the nation in question or who refuse to assimilate into the broader culture.

And Dhimmicrats have been running their mouths about increasing security and destroying ISIS, but they have done nothing effective. Obama has been trying to destroy ISIS for 14 months and he failed to take out their truck conveys that were supplying them with their funds. He has imposed crippling RoE that prevents us from taking out war fighting capabilities. Sorties fly out and return with all their ordinance about 25% of the time and with 80%+ of their bomb load about 60% of the time.

That is not how one fights a war to win but Dhimmicrats will defend this loser of a POTUS no matter what he does. He could gut a baby in broad daylight and drink its blood and Dhimmicrats would still say 'It's Bushes fault and you are a RACIST for disliking Obama!'

I would explain to the American people that it's impossible for the government to protect everyone, all the time - and what makes this country great is it's ability to come together and weather the storm.

And that is why we need to have personal gun ownership, so we DONT have to depend on the government to protect us.

:lol:

Actually in a sense, "immigration" is exactly what this country stands for. My family immigrated to America. Unless you're 100% Native American, so did yours. So did the families of pretty much every single US citizen.

Yet Dear Leader wants to do exactly that...take our civil liberties.

But it is OK if the Fearless Leader does it.

Ever notice how Hollyweird stars always praise Commie dictators like Castro?

Watch the movie Trumbo to see Hollyweirds take on what communism is, lol, it is a riot.

Actually in a sense, "immigration" is exactly what this country stands

No it is not. That is just more Libtard horse shit. There have been long periods when we denied immigration into the country and we were not less American in doing so.

My family immigrated to America. Unless you're 100% Native American, so did yours. So did the families of pretty much every single US citizen.

I am so sick of that horse shit too. You do know that the Amerindians migrated here too, just like everyfuckingbody else, right?

If you were born here and grew up here in America, then you are a Native American. To assert that it is based on what ethnic group you are in is a basic form of racism and group rights.

As for your arguments about how we didn't accept immigrants between 1929 and 1960:

An acquaintance of mine's great-grandfather was on the "Ship of lost souls", and later died in Auschwitz. You can tout the fact that we closed the doors to those in the greatest danger as something to be proud of, but I'll have to disagree.

No it is not. That is just more Libtard horse shit. There have been long periods when we denied immigration into the country and we were not less American in doing so.

Yes, we were.

My family immigrated to America. Unless you're 100% Native American, so did yours. So did the families of pretty much every single US citizen.

I am so sick of that horse shit too. You do know that the Amerindians migrated here too, just like everyfuckingbody else, right?

If you were born here and grew up here in America, then you are a Native American. To assert that it is based on what ethnic group you are in is a basic form of racism and group rights.

Where do you think you'd be right now, if your ancestors had tried to immigrate to the US during one of those "times" you speak so highly of?

We currently have a vetting system of more than 20 levels and it takes 2 years.

Drumpf actually said what he would do is ask if you're Muslim. If you answer yes, you don't get in.

So, of course, the RWNJs agree with Drumpf's "plan".

:uhoh3:
So just stay the course with what we're doing now?

That would decrease the threat of terrorism here?

Naw.

Let's arm known and suspected terrorists in the US.

Instead of siding with our own country and with those who are the victims of terrorism, let's attack, kill them. Let's punish them for their religion.

BTW, LyinRyan's bill would further weaken the US's vetting process and of course, he also voted to arm them.

Next, the pubs will be handing them AR-15s as they get off the plane.
So, no ideas then?

Who knows what Trump's recent comments about Muslims will do to his campaign. He's said so many inflammatory things at this point, and been forgiven for them, that the damage caused is impossible to predict.

Many of his "inflammatory" remarks reflect what many Americans are thinking, and thus far have increased his lead.

I believe were he not in the race, his GOP opponents would be agreeing with him. Since the establishment is trying to take him out, they give lip service to opposition.
Well, they've increased his support to about one-third of one party.

Yes, that's a significant amount of people, but he's trailing Hillary by a larger number than the other GOP candidates, at least last time I checked.
Trump right now is trailing Hitlary by about 4% on the reliable polls, which excludes MSNBC.

2016 Trump vs. Clinton Presidential Election Polls - Election Projection

And this is way before the general election which gives Clinton more time to develop legal problems with her FBI investigations still ongoing and for Trump to bring his media attacks to bear. Trumps track record so far is that when you get in his sights you start to sink in the polls, and there is a lot of good reason for that.

I wouldnt worry about Trump beating Clinton in 2016. He aint no Mitt.

HRC still leads in the polls after years of efforts by the right wing to assassinate her character. One might think the right wing would tire of that tactic, yet it seems ingrained in their strategy seeking power, since they still denigrate FDR and Bill Clinton as well as the Kennedy's, Carter and Obama.

I wonder why the Republicans and the extreme element which has set their course, wants to lead America when they hate the majority of Americans?

Today those seeking the nomination, at least those leading in the polls, continue the hate and fear mongering of all Muslims, currently focused on Islam. One must wonder if one day they control the WH, The Congress and the USSC, if their next focus of hate and fear will be on Democrats, liberals, progressives, uppity women and minorities, University Professors, government workers, union workers, school teachers, the aged, children, the working poor and middle class.

[of course they already are)

Last edited:
They are hysterical, and it really shows how simple minded some of them are
More bullshit from the PC Nazi Echo Machine,

roflmao
WTF are you talking about?

Nazi wha what?....

And you're a righty on this site, you are absolutely incapable of laughter.

Conservatives don't laugh. They're so uptight their but hole is 2 inches away from any chair when they sit, because their cheeks are always puckered

Why are Democrats so concerned with buttholes?

How odd and curious.

The arguments of the Left are so ludicrous. How could anyone with any mental capacity, fall for their idiotic pronouncements?

Watched NBC News last night and of course they attacked Trump heartily...the fools compared what FDR did to the Japanese Americans to what Trump said...then that fool Tom Brokaw went off about the Japanese internment camps, as if Trump is wanting to do that to Muslims.

How the hell are Trump's statements anywhere near what FDR did? Only a fool would fall for such ignorance.

Who knows what Trump's recent comments about Muslims will do to his campaign. He's said so many inflammatory things at this point, and been forgiven for them, that the damage caused is impossible to predict.

Many of his "inflammatory" remarks reflect what many Americans are thinking, and thus far have increased his lead.

I believe were he not in the race, his GOP opponents would be agreeing with him. Since the establishment is trying to take him out, they give lip service to opposition.

I believe you and others support who Trump have no concept of unintended consequences. Most of you react to political situations as does an ADHD child; impulsively and without focus or forethought.

I do not support Trump, at least not yet. Should he be the nominee, of course I will support him over any Democrat.

I believe you and others support who Trump have no concept of unintended consequences. Most of you react to political situations as does an ADHD child; impulsively and without focus or forethought.

I do not support Trump, at least not yet. Should he be the nominee, of course I will support him over any Democrat.

I get it, you didn't need to come right out and admit Party over country. That's been obvious since your first post.

Well, they've increased his support to about one-third of one party.

Yes, that's a significant amount of people, but he's trailing Hillary by a larger number than the other GOP candidates, at least last time I checked.
Trump right now is trailing Hitlary by about 4% on the reliable polls, which excludes MSNBC.

2016 Trump vs. Clinton Presidential Election Polls - Election Projection

And this is way before the general election which gives Clinton more time to develop legal problems with her FBI investigations still ongoing and for Trump to bring his media attacks to bear. Trumps track record so far is that when you get in his sights you start to sink in the polls, and there is a lot of good reason for that.

I wouldnt worry about Trump beating Clinton in 2016. He aint no Mitt.

HRC still leads in the polls after years of efforts by the right wing to assassinate her character. One might think the right wing would tire of that tactic, yet it seems ingrained in their strategy seeking power, since they still denigrate FDR and Bill Clinton as well as the Kennedy's, Carter and Obama.

I wonder why the Republicans and the extreme element which has set their course, wants to lead America when they hate the majority of Americans?

Today those seeking the nomination, at least those leading in the polls, continue the hate and fear mongering of all Muslims, currently focused on Islam. One must wonder if one day they control the WH, The Congress and the USSC, if their next focus of hate and fear will be on Democrats, liberals, progressives, uppity women and minorities, University Professors, government workers, union workers, school teachers, the aged, children, the working poor and middle class.

[of course they already are)
Your profound fear of the right, forces you to vote for a lying tool of the 1%, merely because she is a D. That says much about you.

So, a question for lefties:

If you were President, what exactly would you do to address the possibility of domestic terrorism by (insert your name for domestic jihadists here)?

I understand what you would NOT do, and the arguments I've seen are reasonable and valid.

But what would you do?
I would triple the watch on white male christians.

I get it, you didn't need to come right out and admit Party over country. That's been obvious since your first post.

I have no party. That said, I consider the current Democratic Party to be degenerate, and an enemy to the United States and its foundational mandates.

I have no party. That said, I consider the current Democratic Party to be degenerate, and an enemy to the United States and its foundational mandates.
Thanks for your opinion. Please see your way out.

Yes, we were.

Where do you think you'd be right now, if your ancestors had tried to immigrate to the US during one of those "times" you speak so highly of?
Good lord...what a load of horseshit. Stop watching MSLSD. It is making you stupid.

The USA now has something like 330 million people here. This is not 1870. We have enough people now and we have many foreign born citizens and non-citizens here. We are also now a welfare state, unlike decades ago when people came here to work. Now they come here for welfare. With nearly 100 million Americans of working age, NOT working, why do we need more people who can't speak the language and offer little to our nation? Answer: They vote D.

Thanks for your opinion. Please see your way out.

:bye1:

They are hysterical, and it really shows how simple minded some of them are
More bullshit from the PC Nazi Echo Machine,

roflmao
WTF are you talking about?

Nazi wha what?....

And you're a righty on this site, you are absolutely incapable of laughter.

Conservatives don't laugh. They're so uptight their but hole is 2 inches away from any chair when they sit, because their cheeks are always puckered

Why are Democrats so concerned with buttholes?

How odd and curious.
It's the Republicans that are church boy prudes

Forum List

Back