Re: Trump & Muslims -- Democrats, what SHOULD we be doing?

Fear? I don't buy into the hate and fear mongering which mostly comes from the right. I don't need to carry my gun when I go to the grocery store, or take out the trash in the dark of night..

Do you carry a spare tire for your car, moron?

Oh My Gawd! He is living in fear of a flat tire! /s

You stupid shits are impossible to parody because you are so fucking retarded.

I do carry a spare. Yet in my personal life I've yet to encounter a situation wherein I needed a gun. I have needed a spare tire (twice I needed two).

Maybe you need balls?

I do carry a spare. Yet in my personal life I've yet to encounter a situation wherein I needed a gun. I have needed a spare tire (twice I needed two).

Maybe you need balls?
Lol, why so you can lick them?

Wish you fags werent so damned obsessed with sex.

And I have had need of a gun several times.

Maybe you have but were too busy doing other things on you knees to have noticed?

Maybe you need balls?
Lol, why so you can lick them?

Wish you fags werent so damned obsessed with sex.

And I have had need of a gun several times.

Maybe you have but were too busy doing other things on you knees to have noticed?

Oh, a homophobe too. Ya know, probably with personal experience, that many homophobes were gay curious or had been molested by an older man and enjoyed it, but hate themselves for liking it. Thus they hate homosexuals. So do you want to tell all and relieve yourself of the burden you've carried for so long?

Who knows what Trump's recent comments about Muslims will do to his campaign. He's said so many inflammatory things at this point, and been forgiven for them, that the damage caused is impossible to predict.

So, a question for lefties:

If you were President, what exactly would you do to address the possibility of domestic terrorism by (insert your name for domestic jihadists here)?

I understand what you would NOT do, and the arguments I've seen are reasonable and valid.

But what would you do?
We should be doing exactly what we are doing now because it's working.
The Islamic terrorist scare is so overblown. The chance of dying at the hands of an Islamic terrorist is less than 1 in 10 million in the US. People like Trump have got millions of Americans willing to destroy the principals on which this country was created in the name of security. The greatest danger we face is not from terrorists but from ourselves.

Who knows what Trump's recent comments about Muslims will do to his campaign. He's said so many inflammatory things at this point, and been forgiven for them, that the damage caused is impossible to predict.

If you were President, what exactly would you do to address the possibility of domestic terrorism by (insert your name for domestic jihadists here)?

I understand what you would NOT do, and the arguments I've seen are reasonable and valid.

But what would you do?
The Islamic terrorist scare is so overblown. The chance of dying at the hands of an Islamic terrorist is less than 1 in 10 million in the US. People like Trump have got millions of Americans willing to destroy the principals on which this country was created in the name of security. The greatest danger we face is not from terrorists but from ourselves.
I've gotten this answer a few times now, so I'll assume this is pretty much the consensus. I think it's possible that you're right, that the threat is overblown somewhat. And not just by the predictable folks in the conservative media, but by the general media as well. Ratings, ratings, ratings.

What concerns me right now, though, is the wild card, and that's the influence of ISIS. It "feels" (who knows how accurate that is) like the threat is intensifying because of them and their resources. That does concern me and I do think the threat in general has increased because of them.

I think we can do more, a more comprehensive approach, and without any changes in immigration. My long and painfully tedious idea is here, at Post 191: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thanks for the civil response!

But what would you do?
Stop aiding the terrorists by carrying out what they want you to do!

Stop being a pussy who is afraid of them
Stop taking that stuff out on innocent Muslims.
Stop trying to make this a Christian VS Muslim issue
Stop trying to blame everything bad that happens in countries Obama doesn't control, on Obama!

Why is this so hard
That's it?

That will decrease the possibility of terrorism here?

Dumb shit. That "possibility" is currently very, very, low.

I'm not a Democrat...but I've got some thoughts on this one.

First, we ought to stop giving ISIS what it wants. ISIS wants Americans to fear them....and that is exactly what many have done. I suggest that we stop doing that and recognize that American citizens have never been safer in our entire history.

A natural side product of losing the fear of ISIS will be that we will stop treating all Muslims like they are violent extremists. That will help prevent some from becoming radicalized in the future and make groups like ISIS less of a threat.

Remain vigilant. Fighting terrorism is a police matter. Intelligence and police work....in cooperation with our Muslim allies will win the day.

I have no problem with adding some security measures to our various waiver visa programs. Seems reasonable.

Earmuffs, bitch.

No one is treating all Muslims like they are violent extremists. If they are it is a very small few.
There is more hatred of Jews in this country than Muslims.
That is political rhetoric from the left and media.
This is about all Americans being safe not anti Muslim.
People are sick to death of being treated like children who can't discern the difference between radical Muslims and peaceful Muslims.

People are sick to death of being treated like children who can't discern the difference between radical Muslims and peaceful Muslims.
Yep, but the Left will continue to pound on that as a "debate" device. It's not unlike the "you're a racist" device - put your target on the defensive and you can avoid directly addressing the issue.

Both sides of this debate have to calm down a bit, but something tells me not to hold my breath.

Yep, but the Left will continue to pound on that as a "debate" device. It's not unlike the "you're a racist" device - put your target on the defensive and you can avoid directly addressing the issue.

Both sides of this debate have to calm down a bit, but something tells me not to hold my breath.

It does not help when you have a very divisive President who thinks that the other political party is the enemy and makes everything political, instead of what is best for the country.

It does not help when you have a very divisive President who thinks that the other political party is the enemy and makes everything political, instead of what is best for the country.
In a deadlock, someone has to make the first move, someone has to be the adult in the room.

First, we ought to stop giving ISIS what it wants. ISIS wants Americans to fear them....and that is exactly what many have done. I suggest that we stop doing that and recognize that American citizens have never been safer in our entire history.

A natural side product of losing the fear of ISIS will be that we will stop treating all Muslims like they are violent extremists. That will help prevent some from becoming radicalized in the future and make groups like ISIS less of a threat.

Remain vigilant. Fighting terrorism is a police matter. Intelligence and police work....in cooperation with our Muslim allies will win the day.

I have no problem with adding some security measures to our various waiver visa programs. Seems reasonable.

Earmuffs, bitch.

No one is treating all Muslims like they are violent extremists. If they are it is a very small few.
Trump is one of those that cannot.

There is no right to immigrate to the US.
The lib MSM puts out this shit that Trump's position is unconstitutional, unamerican, and not us...and the libs on this board just accept the lies as truth. It is nuts.

We currently have a vetting system of more than 20 levels and it takes 2 years.

Drumpf actually said what he would do is ask if you're Muslim. If you answer yes, you don't get in.

So, of course, the RWNJs agree with Drumpf's "plan".

:uhoh3:
So just stay the course with what we're doing now?

That would decrease the threat of terrorism here?
Obama is busy removing safeguards and increasing the threat.
Any more attacks and everyone will be coming over to Trumps way of thinking.....except terrorists and their support base here in America.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Trump is one of those that cannot.

Cannot what?
He wants to do what most of the European countries are starting to do.
It is about safety not anti Muslim.

Drumpf actually said what he would do is ask if you're Muslim. If you answer yes, you don't get in.

Naw.

Let's arm known and suspected terrorists in the US.

Instead of siding with our own country and with those who are the victims of terrorism, let's attack, kill them. Let's punish them for their religion.

BTW, LyinRyan's bill would further weaken the US's vetting process and of course, he also voted to arm them.

Next, the pubs will be handing them AR-15s as they get off the plane.
Righties are scared enough of terrorism right now to shoot their own grandmas on the way to the fridge in the middle of the night.

They are hysterical, and it really shows how simple minded some of them are
Sure they are.

Yup yup.

Naw.

Let's arm known and suspected terrorists in the US.

Instead of siding with our own country and with those who are the victims of terrorism, let's attack, kill them. Let's punish them for their religion.

BTW, LyinRyan's bill would further weaken the US's vetting process and of course, he also voted to arm them.

Next, the pubs will be handing them AR-15s as they get off the plane.
Righties are scared enough of terrorism right now to shoot their own grandmas on the way to the fridge in the middle of the night.

They are hysterical, and it really shows how simple minded some of them are

False
Talk about the left going off the deep end. :eusa_whistle:

But what would you do?
Yep....thousands of people have died on American soil at the hands of terrorists. As long as the odds of your selfish ass dying never go up too much, you're content.
It's some consolation that you feel you can hide from the problem......because you feel your number will never be picked.

The people that are needlessly slaughtered?

Fuck them, right?

Oh,.....just fyi, these assholes were planning on taking down a school, but the hothead little shits decided to give in to their anger and shoot up a government building instead because they couldn't wait.

Last edited:

Obama is busy removing safeguards and increasing the threat.
Any more attacks and everyone will be coming over to Trumps way of thinking.....except terrorists and their support base here in America.
Any more attacks and what worries me is that we'll then see attacks on innocent Muslims and mosques.

Cooler heads had better prevail here pretty soon.

Forum List

Back