Read Trump's Lips...taxes for the Rich will go UP!

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat'

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump says taxes on the wealthy could increase if he's elected president, and that he supports an increase in the minimum wage. Both positions are departures from where Trump stood in the GOP presidential primary.

On taxes, he said he'd be willing to bargain away those cuts in negotiations with Congress.
"On my plan they're going down. But by the time it's negotiated, they'll go up," Trump said on ABC's "This Week."

Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat' - CNNPolitics.com

(oh btw, exactly the sort of flip flop I predicted, good for me)

And now he supports an increase in the minimum wage!

Question: when will you Trumpbots realize you've been suckered worse than the GOP establishment ever suckered you before?

I believe that taxes will go up for some corporations because his tax plan eliminates tax breaks which allow some big corporations to pay way below what other ones do. This doesn't seem really fair to competition since one is being penalized and the others are not. Taxes on some corporations will go up. Does this make the left happy? Probably not. THey still hate Trump.

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump says taxes on the wealthy could increase if he's elected president, and that he supports an increase in the minimum wage. Both positions are departures from where Trump stood in the GOP presidential primary.

On taxes, he said he'd be willing to bargain away those cuts in negotiations with Congress.
"On my plan they're going down. But by the time it's negotiated, they'll go up," Trump said on ABC's "This Week."

Question: when will you Trumpbots realize you've been suckered worse than the GOP establishment ever suckered you before?
This is funny!!!! It's backfiring on the Rubes!!
explodedcigar.JPG

I believe that taxes will go up for some corporations because his tax plan eliminates tax breaks which allow some big corporations to pay way below what other ones do. This doesn't seem really fair to competition since one is being penalized and the others are not. Taxes on some corporations will go up. Does this make the left happy? Probably not. THey still hate Trump.
nope, he said on the individual rich not businesses

nope, he said on the individual rich not businesses

I see that thinking was not something you wanted to engage in today. A business that gets tax credits pays a different rate than one that can't get those deductions. This means that some businesses pay less than others since there is an unequal rate for all businesses. Eliminating those deductions and one flat rate would make some corporations pay more than what they have in the past because those deductions will not longer be available to them.

He's left wing. A lot of democrat voters will vote for him.

See how the Tbots immediately lapse into denial.

I suspect Trump will start hedging on trade and the border wall, and then his transformation into Jeb Bush Lite will be complete.

This is too funny.

Question is, how does Trump plan to raise taxes on the rich with almost all of the Republicans in Congress under a pledge of no new taxes?

"Trump says taxes on the wealthy could increase if he's elected president, and that he supports an increase in the minimum wage."

As he tries to make his way to the political center, counting on the short memories of voters come November.

Wasn't trumps original plan to raise taxes?
Please direct me to where he said he wants to raise minimum wage. All I can find is assumption.

Kind of like Obama coming out for gay marriage

-Geaux

It is funny how all these conservatives are backing a democrat now. Tax the rich, increase min wage, bush was awefuL...

Wasn't trumps original plan to raise taxes?
Please direct me to where he said he wants to raise minimum wage. All I can find is assumption.
http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/trump-...-the-wealthy-are-willing-to-pay-higher-taxes/
I wasn't aware he said that about the states and minimum wage.. Thanks for that. But he was attacking the rich before Christmas.. Especially hedge fund managers...
BTW, I find it crazy people call him a phony when he says he wants to negotiate. I thought people didn't want a "fascist"?

Forum List

Back