Ready for yet another Stormy Daniels' tidbit?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Ask yourself WHY this injunction may be important to Trump........("Fake news" retorts........LOL)

Trump Lawyers Are Considering A Challenge To Stop "60 Minutes" From Airing A Stormy Daniels Interview

Lawyers associated with President Donald Trump are considering legal action to stop 60 Minutes from airing an interview with Stephanie Clifford, the adult film performer and director who goes by Stormy Daniels, BuzzFeed News has learned.

“We understand from well-placed sources they are preparing to file for a legal injunction to prevent it from airing,” a person informed of the preparations told BuzzFeed News on Saturday evening.

It was not immediately clear what legal argument the lawyers would be making to support the considered litigation, and Trump and his legal team often have threatened litigation without following through on those threats in the past.

Michael Cohen, Trump's personal attorney who previously was a longtime lawyer for the Trump Organization, directed questions about the possibility of litigation to Larry Rosen, who Cohen told BuzzFeed News is “my attorney handling this matter.” Rosen — a partner in the firm LaRocca, Hornik, Rosen, Greenberg & Blaha — acknowledged his role in the matter generally but did not comment directly on the possibility of seeking an injunction.

BuzzFeed News has learned that CBS plans to air the 60 Minutes interview with Clifford next Sunday, March 18..
.............An action to try to prevent the interview from airing would be the latest in a flurry of developments in a case that began just before the 2016 election when Cohen paid Clifford $130,000 in return for her silence about a sexual relationship she allegedly had with Trump in 2006.

Trump Lawyers Are Considering A Challenge To Stop "60 Minutes" From Airing A Stormy Daniels Interview

Last edited:
  • Banned
Fake news, Jake

60 Minutes trying to gin up an audience

Congrats, Frankie......You're the FIRST moron of your ilk to call this "fake news".....

See, you are "good" for something.......lol

Ask yourself WHY this injunction may be important to Trump........("Fake news" retorts........LOL)

Lawyers associated with President Donald Trump are considering legal action to stop 60 Minutes from airing an interview with Stephanie Clifford, the adult film performer and director who goes by Stormy Daniels, BuzzFeed News has learned.

“We understand from well-placed sources they are preparing to file for a legal injunction to prevent it from airing,” a person informed of the preparations told BuzzFeed News on Saturday evening.

It was not immediately clear what legal argument the lawyers would be making to support the considered litigation, and Trump and his legal team often have threatened litigation without following through on those threats in the past.

Michael Cohen, Trump's personal attorney who previously was a longtime lawyer for the Trump Organization, directed questions about the possibility of litigation to Larry Rosen, who Cohen told BuzzFeed News is “my attorney handling this matter.” Rosen — a partner in the firm LaRocca, Hornik, Rosen, Greenberg & Blaha — acknowledged his role in the matter generally but did not comment directly on the possibility of seeking an injunction.

BuzzFeed News has learned that CBS plans to air the 60 Minutes interview with Clifford next Sunday, March 18...............An action to try to prevent the interview from airing would be the latest in a flurry of developments in a case that began just before the 2016 election when Cohen paid Clifford $130,000 in return for her silence about a sexual relationship she allegedly had with Trump in 2006.

Good news! Thank you! I'm sure CBS has better lawyers than Trump.

Fake news, Jake

so why is Goldilocks trying to stop fake news ?

all Trump and his lawyers have to do is prove its fake beyond a shadow of a doubt and burn 60 minutes on a cross ..

oh, wait ...

Fake news, Jake

all Trump and his lawyers have to do is prove its fake beyond a shadow of a doubt and burn 60 minutes on a cross ..

oh, wait ...

“We understand from well-placed sources they are preparing to file for a legal injunction to prevent it from airing,” is just another way of saying "Fake news to gin up ratings"

Fake news, Jake

oh, wait ...

“We understand from well-placed sources they are preparing to file for a legal injunction to prevent it from airing,” is just another way of saying "Fake news to gin up ratings"

woe be it unto Trump to prove fake news is fake ..

• Banned
Good news! Thank you! I'm sure CBS has better lawyers than Trump.

The interview is already done.......Trump hacks can maybe sue, Daniels....but they can't sue a network for airing the interview......

Perhaps the only way for Trump to subvert this airing, is to plan a bombing strike on Geneva.

(CBS should send a dozen roses to the oval office for the FREE advertising for 60 Minutes.)

Great point, there Frankie........Will you be watching next Sunday?

If the lawyers' argument is, "she was paid hush money", then they acknowledge it is true.

Not to mention that the legality of the contract will be put under closer scrutiny.

If the lawyers' argument is, "she was paid hush money", then they acknowledge it is true.

Not to mention that the legality of the contract will be put under closer scrutiny.

EXACTLY..........Most likely it is Cohen who is even MORE desperate to stop the interview from airing.

Should be "interesting."

This...like the 20+ others will amount to nothing. More shiny rattles rattles for the Dims in their playpen.

have some more orange kool-aid......LOL
giphy.gif

Sooo...if she took the money then that means she agreed to keep her mouth shut.

Now she has to prove she was “coerced” into taking the money.

No one is going to believe the whore no matter what her story is, except the leftwing loons she is selling her story to.

It’s funny that Dems are all in with this story, apparently now it’s their best chance to finally “get” Donald Trump.

I am sure that Daniels would gladly give up the $130 K hush money....She stands to make a hell of a lot more and even Trump ass-kissers like you know it.......lol

It takes a never ending stream of fake news to get the snowflakes through 8 years of Trump! You gotta give them a lot of latitude in dealing with their Trump Derangement Syndrome. That's the main function of NBC and CBS these days, keep some sort of trash story on the front pages or in their news or at least on Saturday Night Live or 60 Minutes so that their base is under the impression that Mueller and the Left are making progress against him uncovering some big story about to blow up in Trump's face any day now! But I saw Trump live close up and personal just the other day, and believe me, none of this crap worries him one bit. It's all just a show to keep the Leftard's heads from exploding.

No one is going to believe the whore no matter what her story is, except the leftwing loons she is selling her story to.

It’s funny that Dems are all in with this story, apparently now it’s their best chance to finally “get” Donald Trump.
You seem to be conflicted or in denial. You say that no one will believe her and also that it's our best chance to get him in the same breath.

Unless it's material to some sort of federal or state potentially criminal activity, no, not really.

In my mind, Daniels herself any wrongs she may have suffered or that she may continue to suffer are eclipsed by the federal election violations that may have been part and parcel to the NDA she signed and the manner by which that NDA and its terms were executed.

Daniels and Trump having a tryst or two (or however many) just isn't something that interests me. That probably interests Melania Trump (perhaps even Barron and the other Trumps), as well it should. I know what I'd do were I to learn that my spouse cheated on me, but that is what I'd do. Melania and Donald may feel differently, and if they do, that's their business.

Now, as someone who utterly detests Donald Trump I would detest him regardless of whether he's POTUS. Before Trump announced his candidacy, I'd on rare occasion heard bits and pieces of scuttlebutt about him -- none of it good -- "over the garden fence," as some might say, but because I didn't have occasion to interact with Trump, and because some of it seemed so preposterous that it was hard to believe a person from Trumps background would behave that way, I didn't put much stock in those remarks; thus I was quite content to give the guy a chance when I first heard about his likely running for POTUS. Then Trump announced his candidacy for POTUS, started speaking for himself, and corroborated the character picture I'd been given of him. I thought "OMFG! They weren't kidding! That guy is every bit the cad people have said he is."

Having said that, I would absolutely enjoy seeing Melania divorce Trump while he's POTUS. Trump loves being the first to do things, and that'd be yet another first he can claim, and, IMO, it's one he deserves.

Forum List

Back