Ready To Pay the Biden Administration Money For Every Mile You Drive YOUR Car?

You want to watch a Dem's brain freeze, ask them how much of OUR money would be enough.
You want to watch a Dem's brain freeze, ask them how much of OUR money would be enough.
Why would it freeze?..how ever much it takes, that's how much. Our infrastructure maintenance is long over due and is a mess. Repairing it will not be cheap....Democrats Prepare To Push Biden For A $10 Trillion, Decade-Long Green Infrastructure Plan

I see, then please explain where the over $40 trillion government already spent just in the past 10 years went.
You will have to pose that question to your local county and city reps, they are the ones that pay the most in infrastructure costs. Feds chip in a percentage but how all that money is eventually allocated is up to the locals..A historical look at infrastructure spending in the US, by the numbers
You are talking to yourself.:cuckoo:

Did they say they were not going to do the mileage tax? That it was brought up but discarded?????

Why would it freeze?..how ever much it takes, that's how much. Our infrastructure maintenance is long over due and is a mess. Repairing it will not be cheap....Democrats Prepare To Push Biden For A $10 Trillion, Decade-Long Green Infrastructure Plan

I see, then please explain where the over $40 trillion government already spent just in the past 10 years went.
You will have to pose that question to your local county and city reps, they are the ones that pay the most in infrastructure costs. Feds chip in a percentage but how all that money is eventually allocated is up to the locals..A historical look at infrastructure spending in the US, by the numbers
You are talking to yourself.:cuckoo:
???

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;
the common defense and general welfare of the United States would be better served if congress would stop spending money it does not have.

Taxing everything that moves is not the answer

I can't understand why NO ONE who values their liberty and their country has stepped up to lead patriots into a resistance of this oh so obvious plot to overthrow America.
They did, especially the Fulton county DA.
“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

To build and maintain our nations roads wouldn't the alternative to a per-mile tax be to keep raising the current gasoline tax as the proportion of electric cars and trucks continually increases?

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;
the common defense and general welfare of the United States would be better served if congress would stop spending money it does not have.

Taxing everything that moves is not the answer

Oh yes, tell all about how Republicans are against rasing any revenue because supposedly ANY tax increase is "Taxing everything that moves"

Lets get real - there is mostly just one reason we didn't get a Great Bargain after all these years: Republican tax cut cult.

Oh yes, tell all about how Republicans are against rasing any revenue because supposedly ANY tax increase is "Taxing everything that moves"

Lets get real - there is mostly just one reason we didn't get a Great Bargain after all these years: Republican tax cut cult.
Republicans are big spenders but not as big as the democrats

And too much spending is this countries problem

Republicans are big spenders but not as big as the democrats

And too much spending is this countries problem

Yep, yet another Republican tax cut cultist not even able to CONCIEVE that taxation has something to do with budgets.

Yep, yet another Republican tax cut cultist not even able to CONCIEVE that taxation has something to do with budgets.
When raising taxes results in less economic activity tax revenue to the government, it is often disappointing and befuddling to libs

They are equally confused when lowering taxes results in more tax revenue to the government

But in either case politicians in both parties insist on increased spending irrespective of how much money is coming in

Unconstitutional as fuck.

Did you actually read the Constitution?

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:

Try reading clause 3 commie. It prohibits direct taxes.

You mean direct taxes I pay every effin day to the Feds? Thats what you think is prohibited?
Wow, what folks say about you is right.

You sit here day after day, pontificating on American government, and you really haven't read the Constitution, nor do you have a clue how the whole thing works, do you?

Of course you pay a direct, non-apportioned tax, "every effin day to the Feds. . . "

Now tell the class about the history and implications of Amendment 16, and why this new proposed tax in no way could be slipped in under that Amendment genius.

:113:

One more reason why I've always endorsed the notion of private roads. I'd rather deal with ancaps than these communists.

It's patently clear that the people in this administration flat out despise America and the very idea of Individual prosperity.
I'd rather deal with ancaps than these communists.

I'd rather deal with straight-up mobsters.....At least they won't pretend that they're doing things for your own good, and nag you about the cheeeeelllllldreennnnnnn.
The mob won't go to war for silly reasons. And they only kill each other, not tons of civilians.

This lady cracks me up. . .

:heehee:

Unconstitutional as fuck.

Did you actually read the Constitution?

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:

Try reading clause 3 commie. It prohibits direct taxes.

You mean direct taxes I pay every effin day to the Feds? Thats what you think is prohibited?
Wow, what folks say about you is right.

You sit here day after day, pontificating on American government, and you really haven't read the Constitution, nor do you have a clue how the whole thing works, do you?

Of course you pay a direct, non-apportioned tax, "every effin day to the Feds. . . "

Now tell the class about the history and implications of Amendment 16, and why this new proposed tax in no way could be slipped in under that Amendment genius.

:113:
I’ll make it very simple for you - Americans work, earn income and pay taxes, including Federal taxes. Welcome to planet Earth, learn that fact of life here and shut the fuck up.

When raising taxes results in less economic activity tax revenue to the government, it is often disappointing and befuddling to libs

They are equally confused when lowering taxes results in more tax revenue to the government

But in either case politicians in both parties insist on increased spending irrespective of how much money is coming in
Thank you for perfectly describing the tax cut cult.

More revenue can never be collected...unless we pass some more tax cuts. Right?

Even at current low rates when taxes are lowered we get more revenues, when they raised we get less. Up is down, down is up in this silly cult.

Last edited:
I’ll make it very simple for you - Americans work, earn income and pay taxes, including Federal taxes. Welcome to planet Earth, learn that fact of life here and shut the fuck up.

All you've accomplished is to demonstrate 1 - how dense you are and 2 - how little you understand.

Americans work largely to pay the Fed's middle man, the IRS, which then turns their haul over to the Treasury so that the Treasury can pay the principal plus interest on that bond that the Federal Reserve bought with a check which was drawn on an account that has nothing in it from a bank which itself bought said bond at a Bond auction.

If you're gonna say it, say it right.

Or just keep quiet, if you're too shallow, and let the people who do understand the way the fraud takes place to explain it right. K?

If you're actually interested in learning anything at all about what you think you're talking about, perhaps start with researching open market operations.

Last edited:
The problem is that stupid people, and often just plain old intellectually dishonest people, oversimplify reality in order to actually avoid discussing the reality of the situation in any kind of relevant way.

Corrrect these types of people at every opportunity.

remember when dembots bought the no tax increase on the working class lies??

as the economy grows more revenue will be collected

But government's thirst for our money can never be quenched

as the economy grows more revenue will be collected

But government's thirst for our money can never be quenched

Yes silly, when economy grows more revenues are collected, but if you GREW IT ON THE BACK OF THE FIRST ORDER REVENUE LOSS THEN YOU GOT ONLY A FRACTIONAL RETURN.

This is how not-silly, tax-cut supporting righty economists talk about this:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back