Reagan Believed that the 2nd Amendment Did Not Apply to Machine Guns

Where did I state that the trigger does not need to be pulled initially-one time?
It needs to be pulled EVERY time.
If the trigger is not pulled, the gun does not go off.
Why are you unwilling to understand this?

Like the AR-15.

It just shows you how far the Republican Party has moved away from the party of Reagan.

Technically, the founding fathers saw how effective the ordinary citizens who formed militias were in helping to win the war against Britain, so they put the Second Amendment into the Constitution for the purpose of ensuring that the average citizens could remain armed and, if necessary, create militias to defend their own states freedoms. As the civilian rifles were as good as and, in many cases, better than the Continental Army's rifles, the founding fathers expected those armed, to be armed with at least, the equivalent of the army's.
So, the banning of fully automatic firearms (i.e., machine guns), should not have been allowed.

It needs to be pulled EVERY time.
If the trigger is not pulled, the gun does not go off.
Why are you unwilling to understand this?
Why don't you simply post a professional source, that would state - despite the bump stock - every single shot needs to be triggered individually

If you can't then this discussion is over - mate

Why don't you simply post a professional source, that would state - despite the bump stock - every single shot needs to be triggered individually

Even with bump stocks it a single pull of the trigger. What would you consider a professional source? Someone who has had experience with firearms for 50 plus years? Including Law enforcement and USAF 81150 Security Police.

If your guess is correct - then why don't you divide 300 rounds by 90 seconds, and see what you come up with .....
I am however beginning to fully understand as to why the majority of Americans, want's to take away guns, e.g. from people that can't even comprehend basics math of a 1st grader.
You threw out a premise. An AR can't be fired more than 3 rounds a second. I clearly gave you an example where clearly, someone who is proficient can fire more than 3 rounds a second. Sure the math comes out to 3.333 rounds per second. Which is still fuzzy with grey areas because I don't know how quickly that guy can change mags and rip threw another 50 rounds.

The point you made is wrong. You throw out conjecture as if you're some expert which you're clearly wrong.

AR-15:
An AR-15-style rifle is any lightweight semi-automatic rifle based on or similar to the Colt AR-15 design. The original ArmaLite AR-15, its predecessor, was a scaled-down derivative of Eugene Stoner's ArmaLite AR-10 design and featured selective fire. ArmaLite sold the patent and trademarks to Colt's Manufacturing Company in 1959, resulting in the Colt AR-15, which removed the selective fire feature. After most of the patents for the Colt AR-15 expired in 1977, many firearm manufacturers began to produce copies of the Colt AR-15 under various names. While the patents are expired, Colt retained the trademark of the AR-15 name and is the sole manufacturer able to label their firearms as AR-15.[1]

Semi-automatic::
A semi-automatic rifle is an autoloading rifle that fires a single cartridge with each pull of the trigger, and uses part of the fired cartridge's energy to eject the case and load another cartridge into the chamber.[1][2] In contrast, a bolt-action rifle requires the user to cycle the bolt manually before they can fire a second time, and a fully automatic rifle fires continuously until the trigger is released.[3][4]

If you ask me to provide 50 additional sources that say the same thing, I can.

Fact:
1: You have to pull the trigger for every round fired out of an AR15.
2: If you pull the triger once you will fire 1 round.
3: However many rounds an AR15 fires in a given period of time, the trigger is pulled the same number of times.

You.
Cannot.
Demonstrate.

Otherwise.

I'm sorry you don't like the fact you let someone lie to you.

Keep pretending you give a flying fuck about "pedos" while you are whoring for those who want to empower the slaughter of children.
Thats the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen you type. And you have said some real doozies. Congrats, idiot.

Even with bump stocks it a single pull of the trigger. What would you consider a professional source? Someone who has had experience with firearms for 50 plus years? Including Law enforcement and USAF 81150 Security Police.
When people have an argument on a Forum, no one knows as to who a respective person is and therefore as to how proficient he might be. No matter what he claims as to who he is or what he supposedly did.
That is why the norm in any good Forum is to provide professional independent sources.

See my professional sources, quoting gun shop owners, gun associations, and people who have demonstrated in gun magazines step by step the topic of a bump stock.

E.g. your above statement: Even with bump stock it's a single pull of the trigger
So you are saying what? Even with?
one single pull of the trigger will empty the mag of a semi-automatic AR-15? I will state you are wrong
every shot needs to be individually triggered for a semi-automatic AR-15 to empty the mag? I will state you are right
without a bump stock it is also just a single pull of the trigger for a semi-automatic AR-15 to empty the mag? I will state you are wrong

Is that what you were trying to state? if so, well that isn't the question/issue is it?

Someone quoting a Wiki article as a "professional source" aside from the issue that what he quotes has no bearing onto the topic bump stock but general blah blah in regards to the AR-15 being a semi-automatic weapon, hopes to achieve what?

That someone who purports that he is a gun expert (after-all he calls himself "M-14 shooter") - and then to come up with Wiki as a reference - well, says everything, at least to me, and as such there is no need for me to continue to waste my time with such a person.

That someone who purports that he is a gun expert (after-all he calls himself "M-14 shooter") - and then to come up with Wiki as a reference - well, says everything, at least to me, and as such there is no need for me to continue to waste my time with such a person.
:lol:
You hate the truth.
Your problem - not mine.
Good riddance.
:lol:

Technically, the founding fathers saw how effective the ordinary citizens who formed militias were in helping to win the war against Britain, so they put the Second Amendment into the Constitution for the purpose of ensuring that the average citizens could remain armed and, if necessary, create militias to defend their own states freedoms. As the civilian rifles were as good as and, in many cases, better than the Continental Army's rifles, the founding fathers expected those armed, to be armed with at least, the equivalent of the army's.
So, the banning of fully automatic firearms (i.e., machine guns), should not have been allowed.
The Continental army, like every other army at the time, used smooth bore muskets. Rifles were only used by small, specialized units or civilians due to their very slow rate of fire. Until the Minie Ball came into usage muskets fired at a much faster rate than rifles because rifle balls needed to be forced down the bore to fit tightly enough to engage the rifling. The Minie Ball had a hollow in the base that the expanding gas from the black powder expanded to engage the rifling.

When people have an argument on a Forum, no one knows as to who a respective person is and therefore as to how proficient he might be. No matter what he claims as to who he is or what he supposedly did.
That is why the norm in any good Forum is to provide professional independent sources.

See my professional sources, quoting gun shop owners, gun associations, and people who have demonstrated in gun magazines step by step the topic of a bump stock.

E.g. your above statement: Even with bump stock it's a single pull of the trigger
So you are saying what? Even with?
one single pull of the trigger will empty the mag of a semi-automatic AR-15? I will state you are wrong
every shot needs to be individually triggered for a semi-automatic AR-15 to empty the mag? I will state you are right
without a bump stock it is also just a single pull of the trigger for a semi-automatic AR-15 to empty the mag? I will state you are wrong

Is that what you were trying to state? if so, well that isn't the question/issue is it?

Someone quoting a Wiki article as a "professional source" aside from the issue that what he quotes has no bearing onto the topic bump stock but general blah blah in regards to the AR-15 being a semi-automatic weapon, hopes to achieve what?

Here you go
16815043520908461505875057387809.jpg

16815039846094604553351835426264.jpg

Thanks, I have the same/kind of certificates and also others.
  • Grip the pistol grip as normal and pull the stock into your shoulder.
  • Unlock the stock in order to enable rapid fire.
  • Position your trigger finger across the trigger, and seat the tip on the rest.
  • Apply forward pressure on the rifle. Making sure to keep that pressure light and consistent. This will move the trigger into your finger and cause a round to be fired.
  • The recoil will force the firearm back into the rear position while your forward pressure almost instantaneously forces the trigger back into your finger causing a round to fire.
  • There is no need to continuously pulling the trigger (except the initial one time triggering) - just holding you finger against the trigger (keeping the trigger depressed) - makes it work, unless you want to fire individual bursts.
End of discussion - thanks

Last edited:
Like the AR-15.

It just shows you how far the Republican Party has moved away from the party of Reagan.

The AR-15 is semiautomatic not a machine gun which has full auto capability. Perhaps it would help if demonstrated in a video.

The Continental army, like every other army at the time, used smooth bore muskets. Rifles were only used by small, specialized units or civilians due to their very slow rate of fire. Until the Minie Ball came into usage muskets fired at a much faster rate than rifles because rifle balls needed to be forced down the bore to fit tightly enough to engage the rifling. The Minie Ball had a hollow in the base that the expanding gas from the black powder expanded to engage the rifling.
Whether it was the Continental Army, British Army, mercenary Hessian forces, or the civilian formed colonist militias, they were ALL muzzle loading flintlocks, with the Brown Bess being the most common weapon and was at that time the weapon of war. Also, no matter which side of the conflict, or any going on in Europe in that era, they were definitely aware that weaponry advanced over time and when drafting the 2nd Amendment didn't restrict the firearms to being just muskets, knowing that there would most likely be future conflicts and different weapons used. So, small arms, whether fully automatic or not should not be restricted, as long as the owners are not committing crimes with them.
Also, only those committing crimes with them should be restricted from owning any firearms.

Thanks, I have the same/kind of certificates and also others.
  • Grip the pistol grip as normal and pull the stock into your shoulder.
  • Unlock the stock in order to enable rapid fire.
  • Position your trigger finger across the trigger, and seat the tip on the rest.
  • Apply forward pressure on the rifle. Making sure to keep that pressure light and consistent. This will move the trigger into your finger and cause a round to be fired.
  • The recoil will force the firearm back into the rear position while your forward pressure almost instantaneously forces the trigger back into your finger causing a round to fire.
  • There is no need to continuously pulling the trigger (except the initial one time triggering) - just holding you finger against the trigger (keeping the trigger depressed) - makes it work, unless you want to fire individual bursts.
End of discussion - thanks
Stop it. You can't grip the pistol grip as normal and pull the stock into your shoulder. You must place you're body in a odd shooting position. You must push the rifle forward while keeping the stock pressed against your shoulder to make a bump stock to function. Now it's over.

Forum List

Back