Reagan Believed that the 2nd Amendment Did Not Apply to Machine Guns

View attachment 776049

I'm sorry you hate the truth, but there's not much I can do about it.

But, feel free to tell us how a semi-automatic weapon fires a round w/o a pull of the trigger.
I never stated that - you came up with this totally irrelevant issue - because - you can't even comprehend the time-span of 1 second
A standard semi-auto AR15 chambered in .223/5.56mm can fire up to 45 rounds per minute, allowing the user to adjust and compensate for center mass as they are firing.

Oh, since you wouldn't know that a minute has 60 seconds,
So listen up: 45 rounds within 60 seconds - if you go back to school then they will teach you, 60 seconds divided by 45 rounds = 1.33 seconds/per single round
Which for guys like you means: 1 shot (pulling the trigger) takes 1.33 seconds.

However an AR-15 modified with a US$ 99 bump stock can fire 8 round within 1 second. Because people who know about guns, then off course know that they do NOT need to pull the trigger 8 times - just once and keeping up the pressure onto the trigger.

Now go home and live out your fantasy world and keep dreaming about you knowing anything about guns.

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban was passed to remove military style weapons off the street. The AR-15 was one of those weapons.
Machines Guns are a still legal. They are Class III NFA Weapons. They have to have been manufactured prior to March 1986. The sale has to go thru a Class 3 FFL. You have to have lots of money and pay a 200 tax fee. And go thru an anal probe background check that lasts months.

Plus, Reagan did not restrict machine guns. That began with the NFA of 1934 as a result of things like the St Valentine's Day Massacre.

A Colt AR 15 or any of the modern day copies of it are not machine guns and not Class III NFA Weapons

I never stated that - you came up with this totally irrelevant issue - because - you can't even comprehend the time-span of 1 second
A standard semi-auto AR15 chambered in .223/5.56mm can fire up to 45 rounds per minute, allowing the user to adjust and compensate for center mass as they are firing.

So listen up: 45 rounds within 60 seconds - if you go back to school then they will teach you, 60 seconds divided by 45 rounds = 1.33 seconds/per single round

However an AR-15 modified with a US$ 99 bump stock can fire 8 round within 1 second. Because people who know about guns, then off course know that they do NOT need to pull the trigger 8 times - just once and keeping up the pressure onto the trigger.

Now go home and live out your fantasy world and keep dreaming about you knowing anything about guns.
Because people who know about guns, then off course know that they do NOT need to pull the trigger 8 times - just once and keeping up the pressure onto the trigger.

It's the bump stock keeping pressure on the trigger, not the shooters finger. If the shooter takes his finger off the trigger, the bump stock does the shooting.

I never stated that -
You did:

1681400718064.png

Now....
Tell us how a semi-automatic weapon fires a round w/o a pull of the trigger.

What? the Bump stock pressure pushes the trigger FORWARD not backward - therefore if you keep the trigger pressed down the AR-15 automatically goes into auto fire.
after the first pull, the bumpstock takes over.

How do you think the idiot in Vegas kept several firearms going at the same time?

What? the Bump stock pressure pushes the trigger FORWARD not backward
False.
The trigger resets as a function of the internal spring as the BCG drives the hammer back to rengage the sear.
After the trigger resets, you have to pull the trigger to fire the gun.

If the gun fires 8 time sin 1 second, its because the trigger was pulled 8 times in one second.

God just grow up. NOBODY should own ANY fully automatic weapon. The only people who do do so illegally.
That's not correct either. You can own a fully auto weapon. You have to be approved and or licensed to own one. (I'm not fully aware of the process so excuse the high level explanations)

Wow I can only LOL on this...

Here's 5 rounds per second. If you didn't have to change mags, that's 300 rounds. My guess, with a bit of fatigue, and changing 5 mags for 300 rounds, this guy could do 300 rounds in about 90 seconds.

From e.g. FBI reports and PROFESSIONAL sites - you prick-head - and obviously you never shot with a semi-auto and an attached bump stock

Quote: 8 rounds in just under 1 second. That’s 480 rounds a minute - and no one - especially not a prick-head like you is able to pull a trigger 8 times within a second.

Below is MY qualification
What is that a ROTC badge ?

Forum List

Back