Reagan Believed that the 2nd Amendment Did Not Apply to Machine Guns

A pointless thread IMO, and in majority inaccurate or besides the point postings, if I may say so.

It isn't about the AR-15 "looking" like a military weapon or Assault Rifle - but that a semi-automatic weapon (that in it's standard version, is already able to produce a higher firing rate then e.g. a single bolt action rifle), is very easy to purchase - and can be turned into a fully automatic weapon, simply via a respective Bump Stock.

These bump stock devices are AFAIK 100% legal (a semi-automatic rifle equipped with one is still not classified as an automatic weapon), Combine e.g. a bump stock modified AR-15 with a 100-round magazine and essentially you have a full-fledged machine gun in your hands.

It's a technical legal loophole - that IMO needs to be handled accordingly and that in general, magazines - holding more then 10 rounds shouldn't be allowed outside of a shooting range. - just my 2 cents.
You people really do not know what the fuck your talking about a bump stock does not turn a rifle into an automatic weapon. You are still firing one round per trigger pull.

You people really do not know what the fuck your talking about a bump stock does not turn a rifle into an automatic weapon. You are still firing one round per trigger pull.
One keeps his trigger finger in place, whilst maintaining forward pressure on the barrel and backward pressure onto the pistol grip (to counteract most of the forces of the recoil and muzzle rise, whilst continuous firing). Basically a bump system lets you pull and hold the trigger once and empty an entire clip since the pressure accumulated within the bump stock chamber, (Depends on what bump stock model for which semi-auto rifle) the standard bump fire stock has a small amount of space (Gap between stock and weapon body) that allows the rest of the rifle to move back and forth automatically directing the pressure towards the trigger (therefore producing a forward movement of the trigger itself which is counteracted by holding the trigger tight and fixed) As an alternative to an e.g. trigger system that has an assisted reset.

Instead of just bring up no-say statements - please Mr. Expert, feel free to enlighten me and the people.

Last edited:
One keeps his trigger finger in place, whilst maintaining forward pressure on the barrel and backward pressure onto the pistol grip (to counteract most of the forces of the recoil and muzzle rise, whilst continuous firing). Basically a bump system lets you pull and hold the trigger once and empty an entire clip since the pressure accumulated within the bump stock chamber, automatically directs the pressure towards the trigger (therefore producing a forward movement of the trigger itself which is counteracted by holding the trigger tight and fixed) As an alternative to an e.g. trigger system that has an assisted reset.

Instead of just bring up no-say statements - please Mr. Expert, feel free to enlighten me and the people.
No dumb ass a bump stock does not let you pull the trigger once the recoil cause a trigger pull every time a round is fired it does not function as a machine gun.

I've owned firearms for over forty years. I served in the Army. I've fired everything from a .22 revolver to heavy machine guns I kinda know what I'm talking about. Other than some generic website descriptions where does your expertise come from ?

No dumb ass a bump stock does not let you pull the trigger once the recoil cause a trigger pull every time a round is fired it does not function as a machine gun.

I've owned firearms for over forty years. I served in the Army. I've fired everything from a .22 revolver to heavy machine guns I kinda know what I'm talking about. Other than some generic website descriptions where does your expertise come from ?
From e.g. FBI reports and PROFESSIONAL sites - you prick-head - and obviously you never shot with a semi-auto and an attached bump stock

Quote: 8 rounds in just under 1 second. That’s 480 rounds a minute - and no one - especially not a prick-head like you is able to pull a trigger 8 times within a second.

Below is MY qualification

Attachments

• FT.S.jpg
    FT.S.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
From e.g. FBI reports and PROFESSIONAL sites - you prick-head - and obviously you never shot with a semi-auto and an attached bump stock
Riiiight from the Government and sites that sell the shit. I never fired a bump stock because they are garbage I've fired real machine guns moron. Real world experience.

Basically a bump system lets you pull and hold the trigger once and empty an entire clip...
False.
The gun only fires one round per trigger pull; you pull the trigger for every round fired.

Amd... "clip"... LOL

Hey... um....
If the manufacture and sale of the AR15 was banned, 1994-2004; how did AR15 sales go up during the ban?

1990-_ar-15_production_as_percentage_of_guns_produced_in_us-svg-png.775920

False.
The gun only fires one round per trigger pull; you pull the trigger for every round fired.

Amd... "clip"... LOL
You can't fire 8 rounds in 1 second - by pulling the trigger for every shot. Since you can't even comprehend such a simple fact - you also don't seem to know what you talk about.
Read up onto e.g. sources I gave in my previous post - explained by experts for people like you. And I personally don't care about how many guns you supposedly own and shot with. Or trying to discredit facts - via coming up with silly word-games as to clip and mag.

You can't fire 8 rounds in 1 second - by pulling the trigger for every shot.
You can.
Because the gun does not go off unless the trigger is pulled.

Sequence of events:
-Trigger pulled
-Gun fires
-Trigger resets
-Trigger pulled
-Gun fires
ad nauseam

As you cannot comprehend that simple fact, you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
You can.
Because the gun does not go off unless the trigger is pulled.

Sequence of events:
-Trigger pulled
-Gun fires
-Trigger resets
-Trigger pulled
-Gun fires
ad nauseam

As you cannot comprehend that simple fact, you don't seem to know what you're talking about.
And you can't even comprehend the time-span of 1 second

Attachments

• For idiots.png
    For idiots.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 4
I never stated that - you came up with this totally irrelevant issue - because - you can't even comprehend the time-span of 1 second
You said:

You can't fire 8 rounds in 1 second - by pulling the trigger for every shot.

Explain to the class how you fire a semi-automatic firearm w/o pulling the trigger for every shot.

Forum List

Back