Reagan Believed that the 2nd Amendment Did Not Apply to Machine Guns

Wow I can only LOL on this...

Here's 5 rounds per second. If you didn't have to change mags, that's 300 rounds. My guess, with a bit of fatigue, and changing 5 mags for 300 rounds, this guy could do 300 rounds in about 90 seconds.
If your guess is correct - then why don't you divide 300 rounds by 90 seconds, and see what you come up with .....
I am however beginning to fully understand as to why the majority of Americans, want's to take away guns, e.g. from people that can't even comprehend basics math of a 1st grader.

It's the bump stock keeping pressure on the trigger, not the shooters finger. If the shooter takes his finger off the trigger, the bump stock does the shooting
What is Bump Fire? Bump Fire is essentially a stock/grip combo that changes the way recoil works in a rifle platform. The stock is built off of the grip itself. The receiver is joined to the grip and stock by way of a rail that can slide back and forth. This rail allows for a modest amount of travel, about the length of a trigger’s reset. When the gun goes bang, recoil drives the receiver back far enough for the trigger to reset, and then the gun bounces forward–or bumps forward. If you are still holding pressure on your trigger finger, the trigger will connect with your finger on its way back forward and the gun will fire again (just as fast as it bumps). Bump-bump-bump…. The rate of fire is exceptionally fast.

What is Bump Fire? Bump Fire is essentially a stock/grip combo that changes the way recoil works in a rifle platform. The stock is built off of the grip itself. The receiver is joined to the grip and stock by way of a rail that can slide back and forth. This rail allows for a modest amount of travel, about the length of a trigger’s reset. When the gun goes bang, recoil drives the receiver back far enough for the trigger to reset, and then the gun bounces forward–or bumps forward. If you are still holding pressure on your trigger finger, the trigger will connect with your finger on its way back forward and the gun will fire again (just as fast as it bumps). Bump-bump-bump…. The rate of fire is exceptionally fast.

. If you are still holding pressure on your trigger finger, the trigger will connect with your finger on its way back forward
after the first trigger pull, it's all mechanical, you don't need your finger on the trigger.

again. look at the idiot in Vegas.

do you think he was standing at every firearm with a bump stock, with his finger on the trigger?

no. he set up the gun, pulled the trigger, went to the next one, pulled the trigger.

the magazine emptied, he put in a new one, and started over.

after the first trigger pull, it's all mechanical, you don't need your finger on the trigger.

do you think he was standing at every firearm with a bump stock, with his finger on the trigger?

no. he set up the gun, pulled the trigger, went to the next one, pulled the trigger.

are you stupid?

What? the Bump stock pressure pushes the trigger FORWARD not backward - therefore if you keep the trigger pressed down the AR-15 automatically goes into auto fire.
You're not very educated about guns. With a file and about 30 minutes, I can make any semi auto into a full auto without a bump stock. You morons just won't quit with attacking inanimate objects and law abiding citizens instead of going after the mental cases that are committing the crimes. That would entail jailing democrats and you couldn't have that.

You're not very educated about guns.
Look who is talking
With a file and about 30 minutes, I can make any semi auto into a full auto without a bump stock.
That would be illegal - a term that you are obviously not familiar with, same goes for an assist trigger system, That is why those who want to stay legal purchase a bump stock.
You morons just won't quit with attacking inanimate objects and law abiding citizens instead of going after the mental cases that are committing the crimes. That would entail jailing democrats and you couldn't have that.
The moron is obviously you - see above statements of mine, and nowhere in this thread did I ever state anything in regards to looks of military style rifles, or attacked the issue of gun ownership - with the exeption that someone who can't divide 300 by 90, IMO - must have his guns immediately confiscated, if he possesses guns.

Instead of constantly bringing in your errant understanding towards the physics of a trigger, bolt and sledge system - why don't you simply bring in a professional source, that would state - upon releasing the trigger - the bump stock will automatically keep a weapon firing.
If you can't then this discussion with you is over - mate
Paddock began firing at the crowd at 10:05 p.m. using an arsenal of 23 guns, 12 of which were upgraded with bump stocks, a tool used to fire semi-automatic guns in rapid succession. Within the 10-minute period, he was able to fire more than 1,100 rounds of ammunition.

10 minutes is 600 seconds - check it out with your school teacher - 1100 rounds divided by 600 seconds - according to your teacher, is 1,83 seconds per round - the lunatic and gun-freak - wouldn't even need a bump stock to achieve that fire rate. However the gun he used also had a trigger crank.

Last edited:
Look who is talking

That would be illegal - a term that you are obviously not familiar with, same goes for an assist trigger system, That is why those who want to stay legal purchase a bump stock.

The moron is obviously you - see above statements of mine, and nowhere in this thread did I ever state anything in regards to looks of military style rifles, or attacked the issue of gun ownership - with the exeption that someone who can't divide 300 by 90, IMO - must have his guns immediately confiscated, if he possesses guns.
You are trying to say that a bump stock is something to be banned. I simply told you that it is a stupid ban as a firearm can be modified to fire full auto. Your inept response above is nonsense. Use that thing on top of your neck. A person who is intent on murdering people is not going to give one whit whether he breaks the law by modifying a weapon or having an "illegal" bump stock or rents a truck and fills it with diesel and fertilizer so the ban is ineffective for anyone except "LAW ABIDING CITIZENS" that you are attacking. Go after the criminals instead of allowing them to walk free as all you democrats seem intent on doing. MORONS!

Instead of constantly bringing in your errant understanding towards the physics of a trigger, bolt and sledge system - why don't you simply bring in a professional source, that would state - upon releasing the trigger - the bump stock will automatically keep a weapon firing.
If you can't then this discussion with you is over - mate
Who GAF about anything you are trying to distract with. Law abiding citizens would never use one in the fashion you are describing. CRIMINALS do that. Why don't you go after them and leave law abiding people alone. I have owned many weapons for over 50 years and I nor ANY of my weapons have ever been used in the commission of a crime. Why do you feel my rights should be restricted?

WTF? The 2nd Amendment still doesn't apply to machine guns. It shows how far the left has drifted to ignorance in the last forty years.

Who GAF about anything you are trying to distract with. Law abiding citizens would never use one in the fashion you are describing. CRIMINALS do that. Why don't you go after them and leave law abiding people alone. I have owned many weapons for over 50 years and I nor ANY of my weapons have ever been used in the commission of a crime. Why do you feel my rights should be restricted?
The only one who is distracting is YOU - I never stated anything in that direction, I also never stated that a bump stock should be banned.
My part in this discussion is about HOW a bump stock works - nothing else. Now stop pissing in your pants.

Placing smileys onto my post - wont help you to distract form the fact that you don't know how a semi-auto rifle works.

A bump stock (most notable models produced by Slide Fire Solutions out of Texas) allows the rifle to slide backward with the recoil of the rifle and bounce forward again. By keeping the finger on the trigger, this “slide back and forth” action allows the trigger to be pulled every time the rifle bounces back. This means the trigger can be pulled multiple times very quickly. This technique is often called “bump firing”.

Personally I find it absolute hilarious - that posters on this thread - posing as gun advocates and "experts" - don't even understand the simple physical mechanics of an e.g. semi-auto rifle.

Then STFU and stay on topic. If you want to debate how a bump stock works--make a thread on it and see if anyone cares.
Are YOU the OP? or a Moderator? go fuck off, and shut the fuck up yourself. or which part about Fuck Off is it that YOU don't understand?

And for your information you nitwit - I did not start this bump stock issue - but gun advocates and "experts" who obviously don't know what the Fuck they talk about.
Full sized idiots like you, that additionally revert to foul language, wander off into my ignore - prick-head.

Like the AR-15.

It just shows you how far the Republican Party has moved away from the party of Reagan.

I liked Reagan very much. But he was wrong about machine guns and the 2A. The Founding Fathers wouldn't have had an issue with machine guns had they been around.

And equating semi-auto weapons with machine guns is a misnomer.

Toro
Nice thread fail, you useless authoritarian.

Hey TNHarley TNHillbilly

Keep pretending you give a flying fuck about "pedos" while you are whoring for those who want to empower the slaughter of children.

According to this rube, reading stories to children is way more dangerous than giving guns to insane people who want to kill children.

LOL

Forum List

Back