Reagan collapsed Soviets + USA?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
The collapse of Soviets was immediate.

The collapse of the USA due to Reagan has taken time, due to the Debt, and Amnesty for Illegals he created to divide, and indebt this country even more.

I see little hope at this rate, Mexicans will either take over the USA due to Reagan's initiation, by a submissive populace, or by a hostile Democrat vs Republican Civil War.

The collapse of the USA due to Reagan has taken time, due to the Debt, and Amnesty for Illegals he created to divide, and indebt this country even more.

I see little hope at this rate, Mexicans will either take over the USA due to Reagan's initiation, by a submissive populace, or by a hostile Democrat vs Republican Civil War.
Reagan destroyed the Middle Class

It started before reagan but he shifted gears on it.
Amnesty and globalization hurt it bad.

The collapse of the USA due to Reagan has taken time, due to the Debt

Yeah, his huge boost to the economy was awful!!!

and Amnesty for Illegals he created to divide, and indebt this country even more.

The Democrats promised to secure the border and enforce the law after amnesty. Lying twats.

• Banned

and Amnesty for Illegals he created to divide, and indebt this country even more.

The Democrats promised to secure the border and enforce the law after amnesty. Lying twats.

At first unemployment spiked under Reagan to over 10%.
Then the economy began to boom.

Reagan clearly was an extreme Liberal who had no intention on sorting out mass immigration.

• Banned

It started before reagan but he shifted gears on it.
Amnesty and globalization hurt it bad.

Pre Reagan at least in NY we got mostly legal Puerto Ricans & smaller numbers of Dominicans & Ecuadorians.

Post Reagan we got tons of illegals from Mexico, Guatemala & Peru etc.

Reagan clearly was an extreme Liberal who had no intention on sorting out mass immigration.

Double digit inflation under Carter.

Yup.

Reagan clearly was an extreme Liberal

You're clearly an extreme idiot.

• Banned

Yup.

the 70s inflation started under Nixon.

Reagan was a Neo Liberal in economics & also social Liberal too.

The extreme idiot is you.

Yup.

Started to inch up under LBJ.

If you say so.

After Hillary's pervert husband bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down and Barry Hussein shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico you want to blame Reagan for illegal immigration? The only time ignorant lefties complain about the "Debt" is during a republican administration even when a democrat majority in congress is responsible for spending the money.

Yup.

Started to inch up under LBJ.

If you say so.
Neoliberalism - Wikipedia

After Hillary's pervert husband bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down and Barry Hussein shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico you want to blame Reagan for illegal immigration? The only time ignorant lefties complain about the "Debt" is during a republican administration even when a democrat majority in congress is responsible for spending the money.

Reagan set the initial blow.

Brewster, NY was all White in the mid 1980s.
Following Reagans Amnesty by the end of the 1980s into the early 90s we began to see some Guatemalans.
Now Brewester is about 70% Guatemalan.

My hope is that the modern day nativist will realize the stereotyping of their own ancestors as sub-human vermin was wrong, and so probably the same stereotyping they are buying into today ("They bring crime. They're rapists") is equally wrong.

Same bullshit, different century.

poor-house-from-galway.jpg

My hope is that the modern day nativist will realize the stereotyping of their own ancestors as sub-human vermin was wrong, and so probably the same stereotyping they are buying into today ("They bring crime. They're rapists") is equally wrong.

Same bullshit, different century.

poor-house-from-galway.jpg

A.) There's a big difference between Illegal & Legal Immigrants.
Legal immigrants pay more taxes, on the whole, and get checked for disease.
Most of the immigrants you're talking about came through Ellis Island legally, big difference.

B.) There's a big difference between White & Non White immigrants.
The Founding Fathers Immigration Act the 1790 Naturalization Act, specifically stated that only free Whites of good character were to become US citizens.

C.) There's glaring disparities in PISA scores, and murder rates between my ancestors Poland & Ireland, as opposed to Mexico, Guatemala, and yada yada.

D.) You behave as if stereotypes stopped against typical Ellis Island immigrants, like Italian mafia, or Dumb Polak jokes, or Irish drunk jabs, really?

Forum List

Back