Reagan recovery vs Obama recovery? Who wins?

That's not even a close race. and it's not who won between the two Presidents

It's how did WE THE PEOPLE win between those two

And we have lost big time with the community agitator

And Reagan supported infrastructure, science, r&d, education and pro-American policies!!! Obama's problem is he puts everyone on welfare and expects that will do the trick.

Matthew......how are you so spot on in here and off base in the ENVIRONMENT forum? I don't get it?

Anyway.......indeed. Obama's recovery is all about the FED printing $$ and keeping interest rates near zero. Offuckingcourse you are going to get some measure of recovery............Boob McNut could make an economy work doing that. Lets face it....Soetero is all about trickle-up poverty economics because the smaller the middle class becomes, the better it is for progressives!!:boobies::boobies::boobies: The last 6 years, the middle class has gotten fucked.....but the wealthy watch the stock market steadily skyrocket upward!!!

Until Barry embraces business - there will be no recovery. Sure, the federal government is growing by leaps and bounds - but that's it. Barry is a faculty lounge communist who believes that it is "government's responsibility" to "care" for us. I believe that he is full of shit.

Until Barry embraces business - there will be no recovery. Sure, the federal government is growing by leaps and bounds - but that's it. Barry is a faculty lounge communist who believes that it is "government's responsibility" to "care" for us. I believe that he is full of shit.
Barry is an Islamic insurgent selling out the US to Islam, assisted by the addled intellects of the Marxists.

His mission is to undermine the US economy... Not recover it.

Barry is an Islamic insurgent selling out the US to Islam, assisted by the addled intellects of the Marxists.

His mission is to undermine the US economy... Not recover it.

If YOUR goal was to be the Robot Moron Parrot for the Koch Brothers you are the WINNER!

upload_2015-4-29_21-32-21.png

upload_2015-4-29_21-36-58.png

With the exception of Reagan, Job growth is BETTER under most all Democratic Presidents.

The messiah has embraced "business".

If you call politically corrupt slush funds where "stimulus" money goes to democrook donors and union run companies that either just go bankrupt or accomplish nothing tangible "business".

The messiah has embraced "business".

If you call politically corrupt slush funds where "stimulus" money goes to democrook donors and union run companies that either just go bankrupt or accomplish nothing tangible "business".

Yeah right. And last quarter's .02 growth proves that business loves Obama, doesn't it?

Yeah right. And last quarter's .02 growth proves that business loves Obama, doesn't it?

You and I both know this, and I realize I'm wasting electrons and a calorie or too typing this because the fact will never penetrate the vast depth of moonbat ignorance but...

Stealing money from the private sector, and dumping it back in is like bailing water out of the front of the boat, and dumping it in the rear.

cutting-off-branch.jpg

Forum List

Back