Reagan this; Bush that... What year is it? Who is President? for how long??

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Wow!! i cant believe what i am seeing. is the Left really so desperate the Election Season they need to just sitck their heads in their butts and pretend it isnt 2015, pretend obama hasnt been President for 7 years, pretend the richest havent gotten richer, the poorest havent gotten poorer.........................etc???

Wasn't there a lot of talk about Reagan and Bush last night? If they're relevant to the Republicans, they should be relevant to the rest of us. Quit whining and post something substantive.

Wasn't there a lot of talk about Reagan and Bush last night? If they're relevant to the Republicans, they should be relevant to the rest of us. Quit whining and post something substantive.

actually not much talk at all about Reagan or Bush; most of what you did see came from moderators asking qestions about them that were previously made by the candidates; they were answering the moderator's questions.

thaNks for playing though!! ;)

Last edited:

it is both substantive and relevant to note on this Political message board section of USMB most of the Left-wingers simply cannot say anything positive about thier 4 rich old white candidates, and prefer instead to rant about long-dead guys that governed 30 years ago; or people long out of office

but i can see why you would whine about me instead of admitting that FACT

actually not much talk at all about Reagan or Bush; most of what you did see came from moderators asking questions about them that were previously made by the candidates; they were answering the moderator's questions.
"Most" you say, but not all? Well, you know candidates often don't answer the question asked, so if they did, it must be because they wanted to. Therefore, I'm still correct. Thanks for the confirmation. :2up:

a leftard announces he's correct like when a leftard says "FORWARD!!", it usually means the oposite

Wow!! i cant believe what i am seeing. is the Left really so desperate the Election Season they need to just sitck their heads in their butts and pretend it isnt 2015, pretend obama hasnt been President for 7 years, pretend the richest havent gotten richer, the poorest havent gotten poorer.........................etc???

You've started at least 3 threads about Reagan TODAY.

Who's obsessed?

Obama is the worst president in history. The dims need to do SOMETHING to distract from that.

You know............that's something I've wondered a bit myself, because there are several GOP candidates who have compared themselves to Reagan.

And you know...............I can't understand why....................

Reagan increased taxes. Around 4 times.

Reagan negotiated with terrorists as well as had a scandal in Iran-Contra.

Reagan managed to make us one of the least liked nations during his term. I know, because I was serving in the military and going overseas and saw it.

Reagan damn near broke the Navy with his 500 ship proposal. There were many times that ships deployed on cruised and were only 85 percent manned.

Nope, don't see much reason why the current GOP continues to worship at the altar of Reagan.

Forum List

Back